[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

Good catch. That's important. Mod doesn't cause it.

Personally, I just want every damn thing. All that stuff. Total freedom, anyone can impreg anyone at any age, and no one gets mad at my whoring around. Just disable all flags. Fuggit. :P Anything goes! No shirt? No shoes? No problem! 2 kids each with 4 different people? The more the marrier! Your mother knocked up your son? Congratulations! :lol:

Fuggit. :sleepy:

Good catch. That's important. Mod doesn't cause it.

Personally, I just want every damn thing. All that stuff. Total freedom, anyone can impreg anyone at any age, and no one gets mad at my whoring around. Just disable all flags. Fuggit. :P Anything goes! No shirt? No shoes? No problem! 2 kids each with 4 different people? The more the marrier! Your mother knocked up your son? Congratulations! :lol:

Fuggit. :sleepy:

Totally, no limits. Freedom in the Simiverse!

i my self i like to keep it realistic  like  jealous is a must have

one relation only  no polygam thingy    but  incest shall be allowed option  if interrested ^^

the silly default limit on  no romantic teen to adult interaction i still not understand 

Semajitor, many thanks for your work. I hope, you will continue it to do farther. 

I have updated The Sims 4 v.1.3.32.1010. But the file remains the same IncTeen1.3.18.1010v3BFEPoly. I made Try for baby and toddlers birth as a result of incest between Adult Female and Male teen and an Adult male with a female teen.
And then there's the question. I understand very little English and did not understand, for PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4 whether to use the original Florian PTME?
Sorry for my bad English.

@Petr54 - I think I understand what you're asking as far as this mod with the original Florian PTME. This mod would replace the original PTME, they cannot be used together. The next update for the PTME version of this will be a bit of a delay, so probably next weekend, since I'm still quality checking the normal version at the moment.

Right now I'm still working out what broke Try For Baby with just Teens before I move on to adding in Elders to the equation. It really has me quite stumped because I only changed the display name override, and not the rest of the files. I get the feeling when I packaged things, one of the files didn't get updated properly, so at the moment I'm going back through all of the files to make sure each one saved correctly as an XML. Thankfully I only need to check through the romance stuff, since all of the other interactions that deal with teens are job/career related, and I know those are working.

I do plan on releasing an updated version tonight provided the testing goes well on this next iteration. I'm currently considering making the Teen to Adult romance interactions include Teen Pregnancy by default just for the sake of not having anything broken due to the odd filter, so I'll go ahead and ask if anyone wants the relationships without the babies. I assume that if you're going for the WooHoo, you'd want the baby option just to have it, but sometimes you want a consequence free harem.

Edit: So with the Teen to Adult version, I'm eliminating any interaction stuff specific to Teens just to erase any chance of conflict between interactions. That means that the Mess Around display will just be normal WooHoo, and Kiss Neck will be available for adults as well. It doesn't make sense as I'm editing these to leave the possibility of conflicting display elements in, since I'm trying to get rid of duplicate buttons and whatnot. Romance options should also no longer even attempt to differentiate between Teen/Teen and Adult/Adult relationships. Everything will be just Adult/Adult for the purposes of filtering. Again, this is not to go against any requests, it's more to keep the interactions from bumping into each other and messing something up. If for some reason you still want the Mess Around display options, I'll include the way to re-enable that in the tutorial that I release for all this.

Also, Also: Since I plan on doing the tutorial/XML release thing after this, there are a lot of gender preference flags in the romance files. They don't really affect anything that I've noticed so far, since you can sort of brute force relationships with Flirty moods and Beguiling people if you really want to. But, it would be interesting to turn off gender completely wouldn't it? Just food for thought, and something I can point out in the tutorial thing.

Well, it appears that everything is working as it should for the most part. Only one very, very minor bug that I have no way to really fix, since there's literally nothing I can find causing this in the XML.

1. Teen/Teen Try For Baby will put the targeted sim to sleep afterward. It adds a double sleep action, cancels the first, and the sim gets back in the bed on the second one. This may just be a game issue on my machine, so if I can get someone else to test this one in particular, I'd appreciate it.

Babies For Everyone and Same Sex Pregnancy will be a part of the next installment, most likely tomorrow, once I throw that all together and do another quality check. This initial release of stuff is the basics including Incest, No Jealousy, Naked WooHoo, Polygamy, and Teen to Adult mods. The Outdoor adventures is separated for those that don't have that particular content. Be aware that if you let an asshole sim go in the tent while your other sims are initiating the WooHoo animation, they'll just stand there looking stupid instead of going in because it's occupied. There's no privacy function to kick sims out of the tent once they're in.

Basic_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip

Outdoor_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip

It's all rental lots, so you can build on them, but you don't get to keep anything without cheats. I don't think the $19.99 is worth it for the small amount of stuff it adds. But then, I only got it to mod it anyway, so your mileage may vary on that one. If I do ever meet the person that does the pricing on this stuff, I plan on punching them in the mouth as hard as I can.

It's all rental lots, so you can build on them, but you don't get to keep anything without cheats. I don't think the $19.99 is worth it for the small amount of stuff it adds. But then, I only got it to mod it anyway, so your mileage may vary on that one. If I do ever meet the person that does the pricing on this stuff, I plan on punching them in the mouth as hard as I can.

That's what I say about the idiots who made Sims 3 close sourced, and try to make modding difficult in the first place.

I mean, I pay for my games. Why am I dictated to about what I can and can't do with em if its not actually law breaking.

@Petr54 - I think I understand what you're asking as far as this mod with the original Florian PTME. This mod would replace the original PTME, they cannot be used together. The next update for the PTME version of this will be a bit of a delay, so probably next weekend, since I'm still quality checking the normal version at the moment.

Thank you, I understand.

Thank you for your work. You work powerfully. You can have the same meaning for The Sims 4, which had a well-known Twallan for The Sims 3.

Google translator does not have a good translator into Russian. I'm having simple questions, funny to others. Outdoor_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1 can be used in conjunction with some files Basic_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1?

Google translator does not have a good translator into Russian. I'm having simple questions, funny to others. Outdoor_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1 can be used in conjunction with some files Basic_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1?

This is correct. If you have the Outdoor Adventures DLC, you can use the version of the mod that matches the basic game. So if you are using I_NJ_NW_P_TA_1.3.32.1010v1, you should use the OD_I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 version for the Outdoor Adventures DLC. There are only OD_I, OD_TA, and OD_I_TA versions for the DLC because it is made to be used in addition to the basic mod pack.

sooo what's the diff btwn outdoor and not outdoor mods??

The Outdoor mods only add the content for the Outdoor Adventures DLC. The basic mods include everything for the base game. The Outdoor stuff is only separated so that people don't have any conflict if they aren't running the DLC.

Edit: Just keeping everyone in the loop. The BE portion appears to be working, just need to finalize the quality check for the Outdoor piece, so look for an upload in the morning tomorrow for that one. I've hit a small stumbling block on the SS pieces of the mod. The old double button bug appears to be making a resurgence as a result of enabling Try For Baby between sims of the same gender.

Every change made to the interaction will add a second button for one gender or the other at the moment, and then only shows males in the bed picker. It seems that the interaction on the sims themselves isn't changed, so I just need to figure out what the picker is doing exactly so I can make the madness stop with the extra buttons and limiting picked sims. So far every combination of changes I've come up with recreates the same problem, so I'll keep plugging away at it until I figure this awfulness out. Worst case will be ignoring the bed picker and using the dialog interaction, but I just can't release something like that after I've fixed it for the other versions.

Again, I'll be doing some quality checks on the Outdoor parts tonight, and should have the whole BE piece up in the morning, so keeps your eyes peeled for that.

None of the current versions have BE and PTME?

BE Versions should be on the front page now. Was doing my final quality checks before posting here. PTME will come with a later update, probably next weekend at the earliest, only because going back and changing all of the values in the interactions takes a good amount of time.

@Rabblerouser: PTME is the Emotional Overcharge mod, originally written by FlorianPTME over at http://modthesims.info/d/539636. It basically enables full autonomy for every interaction in the game, up to and including WooHoo, and increases the values of all emotion causing interactions, so your sims can have giant mood swings and go all sorts of crazy. It's a fun mod, and the previous versions of this mod should work just fine with the current patch, you'll just see some of the old bugs like double buttons on things and such.

If you guys happen to have the Outdoor Adventures pack and catch any bugs there, please let me know. There's a change to the way the files are packaged for the DLC, so it may not be taking into account some of the base game changes, which means I'd have to rename all of the base game files and re-package it all for the DLC. It's not a very time-consuming change, just one I would need to be aware of.

This is correct. If you have the Outdoor Adventures DLC, you can use the version of the mod that matches the basic game. So if you are using I_NJ_NW_P_TA_1.3.32.1010v1, you should use the OD_I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 version for the Outdoor Adventures DLC. There are only OD_I, OD_TA, and OD_I_TA versions for the DLC because it is made to be used in addition to the basic mod pack.

Thanks, I understood.
--------------------------------
I am not a supporter of same-sex love and pregnancy.  Whether it is possible to make a flavor that giveth the increase related to the classical form Sims 4, ie, pregnancy female from the male

I am not a supporter of same-sex love and pregnancy.  Whether it is possible to make a flavor that giveth the increase related to the classical form Sims 4, ie, pregnancy female from the male? 

If I am reading this correctly you are referring to the old pregnancy rates for twins and triplets that they applied a bug fix for in the latest patch. I don't plan on putting this back in because it was changed to address an issue with household limits being ignored when you had multiple twin and triplet births around the same time. This would cause you to delete extra sims, usually babies, as soon as you enter the manage household menu, or did a scene transition.

Same sex relationships, including WooHoo are a part of the base game. Same sex pregnancy is not, and if you don't want that in your game, just don't use that version, which I haven't updated yet anyway. I have no plans to ever eliminate same sex relationships from the game, because that's a change that is:

A: Too much work, affecting basically every romance or gender based interaction in the game.

B: Real life. And the point of all of this aside from the Same Sex Pregnancy addition is making this as close to real as possible, as far as the options in the game go.

And the point of all of this aside from the Same Sex Pregnancy addition is making this as close to real as possible, as far as the options in the game go

...then you've got your hands full. ;)

What are future plans? Anything cool I don't know about on the things-to-do list? Also, are you capable of adding your very own options to the wheel? Like in the Mean menu could be Flip the Bird, and utilize the F*** You animation mod. Or maybe Abort Baby, where choosing it simply makes the sim sit on the toilet, take a shit, and bye-bye preggers. (I'm so wrong :D)

Can you call to animations? Like, could you make it so if I click Take Shower, it could Watch TV instead, for example? If so, we're one giant step closer to a Kicker-style mod for future sex anims. B)

Oh well, I just installed Babies for Everyone by AgnosticAgent and got same sex going. Seems everythings working with both so im good for now.

That works?? I uninstalled my BFE when I installed this mod.

Actually, now that I think about it, I never had that option even when it was installed. Always tried F/F preg. Do you need to turn on Scripts in the game menu to get it to work?

Archived