No harm in downloading those from the links and replacing what is in your folders now.  It might make a difference, since I don't have any problems with ANY animations and this body, other than the few SexLab ones that act crazy in everybody's game who uses UNP.

It might be a good idea to try using a different body mod than mine and see if it does the same thing.  If it does, the problem is your skeleton/anims.  If it doesn't then the problem is my meshes.

Glad you found something you like.  For slimmer characters, I set the chargen weight slider from about 25 to 35.  That gives the boobs a nice curve while still being on the petite side.  For my female character I have the slider set at 60, but she's a Nord so her height lets her carry the little bit of extra boob-age well. :D

Guest tiger8u2

WOOT!  Kendo2 to the rescue!  I've been looking for a better UNP body with jiggle for some time now.  Although my base body is CBBE/C177 I have more than a few standalone/personally made followers bouncing around in UNP/UNPB.  The UNP breast has always disappointed me at the lower weight ranges and especially as you said during certain animations.  Looking forward to trying this out.  Thanks for sharing your awesome work as always!

EDIT - Verdict is in.  Your meshes are awe inspiring!  You've solved a long standing problem I've had with UNP BBP/TBBP/HDT bodies I've found here or there.  Thank you so much!

Thanks Kendo, I spent a lot of time several months ago searching for the right mods to "build" a proper UNP (not unpb) body with HDT support. Your work is pretty useful for those that like the UNP meshes more.

(IF I'm not wrong, taking a look at my mod organizer list, the "modified weighted skeleton and mesh" I used and testeed were inside a mod called "Troublemakers clothing". There were other similar mods around but with several problems..he didn't use the XP32 skeleton as a reference because it caused some "deformation"(reads not having the default proportions) to the default unp meshes (and he was right, tested it)...If I can I'm gonna run the same tests on your mod to see the (possible) differences, I should still have the old results)

(edit: I wrote my conlusions here, it was May 2014)

The thing is, I don't have 'all of the issues' with XP32 and UNP the way I see other people posting and talking about.  IF I did, I would have swapped skeletons long ago and I certainly wouldn't have spent a month rigging and weight painting a new body mod that uses a skeleton that is 'broken' as some people claim it is.

This is what I think: people have a multitude of player-made animations and animation replacers installed in their games.  The people who created those used different skeletons and different bone weight values.  These animations will not work as intended with every skeleton and every body mod available.  Add to that modders making their own versions of body meshes, all with different verts and weights.  And on top of that Skyrim hates added animations and anything else that has to do with skeletons.  That is why there is a player-made crack utility (FNIS) to force the game to allow things to work.

A cracked utility, player-made animations, player-made skeletons, player-made bodies AND Skyrim hating every minute of it.  What are the chances of something going wrong?  And you can add to that players who do not know how to install mods and who refuse to read instructions.  I would say the chances of something fucking up is at about 80%.

The only time I hear about the skeleton is in posts telling me I used 'the wrong skeleton'.  Odd that no one using the mod is complaining or posting screenshots about everything that is going wrong.  That means either I did things well enough to address the 'issue' of XP32 and UNP, OR there's nothing wrong with XP32 to begin with.  Either way, I'm not redoing the mod because (here's the REAL DEAL) it doesn't matter what skeleton I used to make the mod with.  I could have made my own from a vanilla based one that has breast and butt nodes added and it would still work with whatever people have installed as long as it supports the bones I used.  Anyone who understands real mesh rigging in Blender or 3DMax can tell you this.

Feel free to post anything you find out here.

Thanks for the answer Kendo. It's pretty easy to check (if you can\if you want to).

It's just out of curiosity, I'm sure your work is just perfect.

I'm gonna test it myself but I first need to re-learn some things about modding skyrim (have been away for some time)

This is what happened to me several months ago. When I changed skeleton (using a modified default version, the chsbhc with bbp support) the problem was gone:

Before is just UNP plus a nude skin.

After I added the xp32 skeleton. It was May 2014 so maybe they fixed that.

What's in your images has nothing to do with the skeleton and everything to do with how the breast vertices are weighted in Blender/3DMax.  People can blame skeletons all day long but I know from personal experience that the weights and the positions of the Breast and Breast01 bones in the nif itself are the culprits.  In fact, you could have adjusted the 'missile tiddie' effect in nifscope on those meshes and probably reduced the pointiness without losing any of the bounce/jiggle.  A few clicks to the negative side on the Y axis would have pulled them back towards the body for example.  But then again, if the weights on the breasts are jacked, then most likely there were other issues with the meshes as well.

This Jiggle Body thing I made addresses a lot of what I think people are having issues with.  The thing is, people are posting without trying the body first.  They want to flex what little they know or parrot what they heard from somewhere else.  An uninformed opinion is just that and nothing can replace testing and experimenting.  I'm beginning to suspect that some of these Skyrim modders really don't know jack-shit.  If it isn't Body Slide, Outfit Studio, Race Menu or ECE they don't understand.  This whole BS conversation about skeletons is a prime example.

Anyway, I doubt you'll have the issues you were before if you use this body.  I did my very best to counter the things I mentioned on the upload page.  That's the best I can do...and all I'm going to do. :P

The biggest problem I had with deformed breasts and similar had nothing at all to do with the skeletons or bodies, it was all the HDT BBP xml. I tried about five different files before finding one that works for me. No deformations, and just the right bounce. If you've tried everything else, start looking at the hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml file.

THAT is an excellent suggestion.  Thanks for the input.  I always assume people have the right files installed (for their game play) and they at least know something about basic mechanics.  I guess that's why I scratch my head a lot with 'WTF?' moments.

Hey Kendo2. Just tried out this body as its all gone pear shaped for UNPB with the new DD update. Since i play 100 weight all my UNPB clothing mods seem to work fine and i havent spotted any problems with the new DD assets yet though i havent looked at the piercings. I'll try your patch and see how that goes but its lookin good so far. Thanks for the body dude.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out the meshes on a test character and compared it to my usual UNPB Redux TBBP body... and I'm not seeing a single bit of difference, in either the butt size, breast size or jiggle, I made sure I had HDT phsyics installed, and a correct skeleton (switched to Maximum Compatibility Skeleton from XPMS Futa edition to be sure) and still... I'm probably blind but I'm not really seeing what this mod does. UNPB Redux already does increased hip size, as well as neck size, tigh size etc on weight 100 compared to weight 0.

I noticed that my UNPB and seven base armours work well with this body. The real bonus though is that I haven't come across any clipping with the latest devious devices either despite them dispensing with UNPB. I can't get the new nipple piercings to show up at all but that's not a huge deal for me so I'm pretty happy with this body.

I tried out the meshes on a test character and compared it to my usual UNPB Redux TBBP body... and I'm not seeing a single bit of difference, in either the butt size, breast size or jiggle, I made sure I had HDT phsyics installed, and a correct skeleton (switched to Maximum Compatibility Skeleton from XPMS Futa edition to be sure) and still... I'm probably blind but I'm not really seeing what this mod does. UNPB Redux already does increased hip size, as well as neck size, tigh size etc on weight 100 compared to weight 0.

You need to read the upload page again.  The _0 mesh is default UNP with jiggle.  The _1 mesh is a modified UNPB-TBBPO body.  The difference is the weight sliders and how they shape the body.  From wt 00 to 50 you will get the entire range of standard UNP shapes.  From 51-99 you will get a gradient version that ranges from default UNP_1 to default _1 UNPB-TBBPO.  The mod's _1 is the UNPB-TBBPO mesh, reweighted to work with the modified scaling.

I never claimed the mod addresses butt or breast size, because it doesn't.  I wanted the meshes to be compatible with what most people might already have installed and the body retains the original UNP shape, for the most part.

The major differences are the weighting fixes, the rigging for animation compatibility and bone values for the breasts, pelvis and belly.

If you had read the upload page you would know all of this, since I already this covered once.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I cannot see the DD piercings.  If I use the b3lisario-compatible piercings, they show up.  When I use your mods DD meshes, they are invisible on my toon.

Your other piercing meshes work fine.

I checked the body slot and they both used the same one.  Any ideas?

Otherwise, great mod and my favorite body!

No idea why they are not showing up for you.  Are you using the base DD piercings or the retextures added by DD Expansion?  I didn't take those into account when I did the conversion (they weren't part of DDx at that time).

It's not the retextures, i use TextureSet's whenever possible for optimization purposes, and the DDx piercings are just that, the bog standard DDa meshes with a TextureSet applied.

The most likely culprit is that a few slots got changed around with the latest salvo of DD releases (basically, since a lot of mods want to pile as many devices as they can onto the player, we had to shuffle things around to make that work better).

Here's a list of the current DD slot usage:

Collars: 45

ArmCuffs: 59

LegCuffs: 53

Belts and DDi harness: 49

Corset and DDx harnesses: 58

Boots: 37

Gloves: 33

Gags: 44

Plugs-Vag: 57

Plugs anal: 48

Armbinder/Yoke: 46

Blindfolds: 55

Nip-Piercings: 51

Vag-Piercings: 50

Bra: 56

I think that's all of them..

Thanks for the clarification.  I'll have to dig into the nifs and see what slot I have them assigned to.  I KNOW it was right at the time else they wouldn't have worked for me if they didn't match what was in the DD core files. :P

Uploading a fix is not an issue.  Gotta do what must be done. :cool:

Ok , Kendo Thank you for this. i was a little worried about it for some stupid reason not working with DD but hell this works better than the suggested bod the Author said to use.

Hell even my Sl animations are lining up better ( been having problems with always having to move or adjust them lately) and the new piercings and misc jewelry perfect!

all my overlays seem crisper and more alive .

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it.  I put a lot of work into making the meshes work with what I use (made this for myself).  I knew it would gel with DD gear, Sexlab anims, and most anim replacers for idles, bows, and magic.  I didn't know about it working well with overlays since I don't use those.  That's just a bonus. :)

I'm also glad you realize how awesome the mod is. :lol:

I'm going to concur with wulfgear... best body I've used for skyrim.

A couple of days ago I switched to the recommended unp body just so I could see the devious nipple piercings, but nipple piercings < Kendo's body.  (well, Kendo's body mod, anyway...)

So I've just been applying some of the piercings you provided if a character gets a devious piercing.

Thanks for this and all the other UNP stuff.  I've pretty much downloaded everything you've posted  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Just a note on your mesh, I looked into your mesh and I found that you need to set you BS UV Num Set to 4097 and then use update all tangent space. This will help with some of the issues I've read on here. Take a look at Nightasy's Tutorial on Youtube on the subject. I was Having some issues with some of my meshes I designed and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was happening Til I saw his Tut and the magic Number was 4097.

Hope this helps.