I like this body because you seem to have added a little more flesh in the hip and ass at 100 than default UNP. It kind of reminds me of UNPCM but the bust shape's better here. The included piercings that work with HDT is a nice inducement to use this over UNP too. A problem I keep coming up against with other body mods apart from Blabba's, is weighting that's a bit weird and shonky. Your's seem clean using Daie's bounce kit. 

Good work fella and thanks. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. 

Glad you like it.  I wanted to include a somewhat wide range of body shapes and that's what took the longest.  By default, the game want to balance between the _0 and _1 meshes and using to fundamentally different body shapes was a real challenge.  It took a lot of sculpting to get the _1 TBBPO body to render as a standard _1 UNP body at weightslider #50.  After that, it was a matter of weights on vertices and getting the partitions to act right.

So, it works as advertised, at least the weighting bit. I sort of stole that to slap onto my own unp bodyslide body. It's been recommended that modders not use the XP skeleton because of the wonky scaling. The XPMCE from groovtama has vanilla scaling, and should work with everything. Any way, much appreciated. Things look much better with this weighting.

Listen dude, the whole goddamn mod works as intended.  'It has been recommend that modders not use the XP skeleton.'  YEAH?  By who?; BodySlide and OutfitStudio hack artists who wouldn't have jack shit to butcher if it wasn't for people doing the actual modding in 3DMax and Blender?

I have NO PROBLEMS with XP skeleton, either playing it or modding with it.  But then again, I'm actually modding with it and not jacking things in and out of a PLAYER MADE UTILITY.  That weighting you like so much?  Do you think that is possible in that OutfitStudio/BodySlide bullshit people love so much?  I painted it BY HAND, you know, like actual modding.

This is the second time I've had someone come into the thread and say something about the XP skeleton.  If you're having problems with the XP skeleton in your little import/export-button clicking-hack program, then LEARN TO FUCKING MOD.  I don't want to hear about it and neither does anyone else.

Just to chime in, and don't get all agro on me, but weight painting using outfit studio is top notch and a lot easier than doing it any other way IMHO. Just ask newermind who's complimented me on weight painting more than once. How are those conversion references coming? :)

Just to chime in, and don't get all agro on me, but weight painting using outfit studio is top notch and a lot easier than doing it any other way IMHO. Just ask newermind who's complimented me on weight painting more than once. How are those conversion references coming? :)

You said 'morphs' earlier and I responded that I do not know what that is.  Tell me specifically what it is you need and if I can do it with Blender/Nifscope then no problem.

I like this body because you seem to have added a little more flesh in the hip and ass at 100 than default UNP. It kind of reminds me of UNPCM but the bust shape's better here. The included piercings that work with HDT is a nice inducement to use this over UNP too. A problem I keep coming up against with other body mods apart from Blabba's, is weighting that's a bit weird and shonky. Your's seem clean using Daie's bounce kit. 

Good work fella and thanks. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. 

Glad you like it.  I wanted to include a somewhat wide range of body shapes and that's what took the longest.  By default, the game want to balance between the _0 and _1 meshes and using to fundamentally different body shapes was a real challenge.  It took a lot of sculpting to get the _1 TBBPO body to render as a standard _1 UNP body at weightslider #50.  After that, it was a matter of weights on vertices and getting the partitions to act right.

So, it works as advertised, at least the weighting bit. I sort of stole that to slap onto my own unp bodyslide body. It's been recommended that modders not use the XP skeleton because of the wonky scaling. The XPMCE from groovtama has vanilla scaling, and should work with everything. Any way, much appreciated. Things look much better with this weighting.

Listen dude, the whole goddamn mod works as intended.  'It has been recommend that modders not use the XP skeleton.'  YEAH?  By who?; BodySlide and OutfitStudio hack artists who wouldn't have jack shit to butcher if it wasn't for people doing the actual modding in 3DMax and Blender?

I have NO PROBLEMS with XP skeleton, either playing it or modding with it.  But then again, I'm actually modding with it and not jacking things in and out of a PLAYER MADE UTILITY.  That weighting you like so much?  Do you think that is possible in that OutfitStudio/BodySlide bullshit people love so much?  I painted it BY HAND, you know, like actual modding.

This is the second time I've had someone come into the thread and say something about the XP skeleton.  If you're having problems with the XP skeleton in your little import/export-button clicking-hack program, then LEARN TO FUCKING MOD.  I don't want to hear about it and neither does anyone else.

Whatever. No need to go all king douche bag. I wasn't slamming your mod. I was just pointing out that a lot of people, including groovtama, recommend against that skeleton due to the non-vanilla scaling and the problems that can cause if someone else rigs something to that. But you do whatever the fuck you want. But why the ramblings a little piss ant user like me enrages a modding god like yourself is fully beyond my ken.

I just have to point out that I'm using 3DS and some other tools to do weighting, not bodyslide. But again, whatever. I'll let you get back to being a dick now.

Yes, I'm a dick when people come on my mod page and make claims about a perfectly working skeleton not working because the hacks they make in for-players-utlities explode bones and don't carbon copy the weights like they want it to.  It's like when people use Texture Blender and blame the normal maps for getting destroyed.  Yeah, it's just like that.  And I will do whatever the fuck I want since I'm the one that did all of the work, thank-you-very-much.

I do regret mentioning what skeleton I used though.  I had no idea a bunch of lazy-ass worms who think OutfitStudio is modding would be so upset that they can't use what I made for their little hack-job projects.

And any more bitching and crying about what skeleton I used or slamming the mod because of it will earn you the report button so I can have your bullshit deleted from my thread.

You said 'morphs' earlier and I responded that I do not know what that is.  Tell me specifically what it is you need and if I can do it with Blender/Nifscope then no problem.

I'm guessing here because I haven't made them myself, and this is not to edit your meshes just a user friendly way of doing armor conversions for us simple folk, but in outfit studio what would be needed is a slider which translates a cbbe reference shape to your body shape at a large size, then a slider which would translate (it looks like it morphs it, that's why I said it) your large size _1 shape to your small size _0. To do vanilla conversion the easy way is to use OS to translate (morph) the vanilla outfit shape to the cbbe reference, then translate (morph) it to whatever body shape you want for the finish. Then some hand fitting for clipping, some weight copying and hand editing for neatness, then export finished sizes .... Such a conversion if there's no outstanding problem takes about a minute or two. I can't get 3dsm or blender to even open in that amount of time. In a couple of days I could convert the complete vanilla armor and clothes. Of course no jiggling boobs and butt on metal armors or thick cloaks and such ...cell is the guy who needs to explain it better though :)

Wow, okay.  I don't use OutfitStudio and I have no idea how to make a slider since doing things old school doesn't require it.  I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not going to teach myself to do it since I have no interest in things like Outfit Studio.  If you can figure out how to make sliders or use existing ones, go for it.  Since I used the _1 mesh from TBBPO as a starting point for my _1 mesh, that might be a good place to start looking.  You could probably use the TBBPO _0 mesh as well...I guess...don't know since OutfitStudio is outside of my realm of interest at this point.

If it morphs with with the default UNP v1.2 (most resent version of the unp body by Dimonized on nexus).

Then you could turn the Unp v1.2 high weight (femalebody_1.nif from that mod) into a cbbe shape with OS's UNP to CBBE reference.

Then use that as a base shape and build 2 object files from Kendo's 0 and 1 nifs...

Then use the object files as slider data in OS for the high and low sliders.

Save project as in OS, name it,  and you would have your CBBE to Kendo UNP setup.

Not that hard, probably about 5 minutes tops...

But If I was going to do it... I'ld upscale it to 6850 vert's and add both the high and low as shapes in Unified...

Or I'ld make a 9477 vertices version and make it part of Plus.

But I've got some other shapes on my plate that need converting (along with rebuilding Unified from the ground up), and no one's asked for this one so... have fun.

If it morphs with with the default UNP v1.2 (most resent version of the unp body by Dimonized on nexus).

Then you could turn the Unp v1.2 high weight (femalebody_1.nif from that mod) into a cbbe shape with OS's UNP to CBBE reference.

Then use that as a base shape and build 2 object files from Kendo's 0 and 1 nifs...

Then use the object files as slider data in OS for the high and low sliders.

Save project as in OS, name it,  and you would have your CBBE to Kendo UNP setup.

Not that hard, probably about 5 minutes tops...

But If I was going to do it... I'ld upscale it to 6850 vert's and add both the high and low as shapes in Unified...

Or I'ld make a 9477 vertices version and make it part of Plus.

But I've got some other shapes on my plate that need converting (along with rebuilding Unified from the ground up), and no one's asked for this one so... have fun.

yeah I realize it isn't that hard, I've just never done it. I just may but since you already know how if you find time it would be appreciated :) Thanks for the input.

Love all your stuff, man! Have all your FO3 stuff, too. But the piercings mods seem to be missing a bunch of textures. Is there another mod they rely on having installed as well?

Glad you like the mod.  As for the missing textures, everything but the NewMiller piercings and my hoops use vanilla game textures.  You already have them.  :D

Really? Hmm - looking at the vaginal_1.nif in k2\jewelry_newmiller, it refs a texture called textures\k2\piercings\piercings_m.dds (for example), and the textures directory with the jiggle piercings 1 just has a k2\jewelry_newmiller directory. No k2\piercings directory at all. The jiggle piercings 2 arc doesn't have any textures.

Okay.  I'll check that out.

EDIT: Yep, you were right.  My dumb ass didn't repath the _m texture to the new folder structure.  I just uploaded a patch to fix it until I do the next large update.  When that happens I'll fix all the meshes that are missing the texture.

Thanks for pointing it out.  I never would have caught it since the old folder structure is still active in my game.

The hoops meshes from #2 use the NewMller textures from #1, that's why they're not included.

I thought it might be something like that. I've run into that before (with a house mod of all things). That's one of the dangers of loving so many mods... when you try to package one up for others, you sometimes forget something. :D

Thanks for getting a patch up so quick. Well, off to play some Skyrim.

Hmmm.... Took a look at the 0 and 1 meshes (top option on the download section).

They are both 6850 vertices and match the UNPB V2.5.2 shape.

Both the 0 and 1 bodies...

I haven't looked at the bone weighting, and that is probably where the differences come in to play.

Now for making armors, clothing, etc you can just build stuff in Outfit studio/body slide for the default UNPB shape and it should line up and work with Kendo's set (cause it's a vertices to vertices match).

Use either Stuffed Bunnies Bodyslide UNP v.5 beta or Unified (unified has the CBBE to UNPB low and CBBE to UNPB high already built in).

Then just load Kendo's body as a base shape as a reference and do a copy bone weights and that will have the item weight painted with Kendo's weights.

Or you can use mesh rigger to do the weight painting (Part of KGtools by Gerra6).

Note: If you use the new versions of Outfit Studio to create armors/clothing when you save it will save the item with a XPMSE 2.0 or greater skeleton by default.

So heads up... results may vary in game, but in nifscope, outfit studio, max, and/or blender the vertices will line up... it will just have a different skelly under the hood.

Edit: Looked at the weight paintings and it looks similar to where I'm at on the hdt bones in Unified.

The belly bone goes a little higher then where I normally take it, and you've got the belly weight on the bottom of the breasts.

I'm guessing this is so pregnancy mods will increase the breast size on the lower side of the breasts?

I noticed the forearm bones are painted onto the front edge of the forearm seam on both the left and right arms.

Those should be like the clavicle bones and should go close to the seam/edge but not actually touch it.

Note: having part of the bone painted onto the seam may cause some animations like drinking or other wrist movements to show a seam where the hand moves with the forearm twist bone but part of the wrist stays at the seam point due to the forearm bone being weight painted onto it... just saying.

All in all it looks good, but I'm a XPMSE 2.0 and greater type of person...

I like weapon styles in XPMSE's RM add-on so I can quickly switch out the weapon mount location without having to swap my skeleton around. Just wish it could swap animations for draw and sheath in RM as well... but thats just me.

Hell in the next build of Unified I'm throwing in Blabba's RM and leg muscle bones (which will require XMPSE 2.3 at a minimum).

The RM bones allow for better breast, and butt scaling in RaceMenu.

And the leg muscle bones give an hdt muscle flex type look to the legs (not to be used on metal pants.... leather pants yes, metal no)...

Those should be fun as hell to add to different outfits/armors :)

Well so it seems a lot of armors will already fit this shape and could be used as is, but they would need weight copying to be anatomically correct. If this shape is exactly the same as UNPB then all the tools are already created.

Just remember that I used two entirely different UNP body shapes for _0 and _1.  The mid ranges of in-game weight scaling from 51-99 will give different results from what people are used to; mainly breast curve and hip/ass shape.

The weights on the under side of the boobs are a result of the belly node being moved upward when I attempted to control the stomach shape for pregnancy mods.  Also, the under side of the boobs being weighted the way they are prevents the super-pointy/missile tiddies some breast scaling mods do when things go wrong.  I didn't know what else to do to keep the boobs looking the way I wanted them to.  Part of that is also the breast node management from the Devious Devices Bra and I used that as one testing reference.

The weights on the forearm/forearm twist were a countermeasure to some of the distortion from SexLab animations.  I haven't seen any deformities with drinking and other hand/wrist/forearm animations, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.  If it becomes a problem I'll fix it, but not any time soon.

As far as outfit conversions go, there are a lot of models already supporting pregnancy and breast scaling.  I don't see a dire need to redo most of the vanilla outfits just for a little extra jiggle on the boobs or ass checks that move when the characters walk.  Most UNP mesh replacers already cover that to an extent and player-made locomotion anims handle the rest.  I guess the only vanilla outfits I personally would consider as candidates for conversion would be things like the farm clothes and the tavern wench outfit.  Looking at most of the vanilla clothing, the cloth they're made from looks pretty thick.  A girl with a nice ass wearing a pair of tight jeans will not jiggle.  I guess the best candidates for conversions are popular and skimpy UNP player-made outfits; Tiwa's minidresses for instance or things like that.

Anyway, thanks for the interest in the mod. :)

Just remember that I used two entirely different UNP body shapes for _0 and _1.  The mid ranges of in-game weight scaling from 51-99 will give different results from what people are used to; mainly breast curve and hip/ass shape.

That was my concern, people will use all sizes and expect the  clothes to fit the shape, it's surprising how critical they can be. Having the 2 different chapes was what I liked about this mod. I guess it won't much matter unless you have something like a bodysuit (catsuit) or very form fitting. Things like KKs armor with a thong type bottom would be almost impossible to get right I think.

<snip>

REQUESTS FOR CLOTHING/ARMOR CONVERSIONS

Ha!Ha! You can forget it. I HATE mesh work for Skyrim. I'm not making anything unless I make something for myself. If you want your favorite outfit converted, get someone else to do it for you or do what I did and read a few tutorials and learn to mod.

<snip>

Hi, Kendo, considering installing this to ameliorate the odd distortions (frog legs, etc.) of some Sexlab animations.

However, the quoted statement above makes me wonder if all of my current mods with UNPB BBP armors, jewelry, clothing, etc. etc. will work with this promising body or not. No, the quote doesn't explicitly say that existing UNPB-BBP items won't work with it, but the existence of this verbiage at all could imply it... and I couldn't find any statements on the page to indicate that "most if not all UNP/UNPB-BBP armor and clothing should work fine with this body."

Could you please take a moment to address this subject, or just slap me and point me to it if you've already addressed it and I just missed it due to my high Sexlab Aroused levels at the moment... :D 

... I'm finding it difficult to focus .... I need to have sex ... I love it when that happens...

UNP COMPATIBILTY

As long as you have the right skeleton and UNP installed you shouldn't have any problems. If you already use UNP meshes for jiggle and pregnancy this mod will work right along with them. The ONLY issue you will have is nipple piercings.

And I've made nipple piercings that work with the body.

I managed to fix the problem I was having a few days back with the crushed breasts/sucked in stomach which is great. However, now I am having a problem with a crushed butt/slightly crushed breasts when I use the xp32 animation pack. Once I move my character in either walk, run, or sprint animations her butt flattens awkwardly. If xp32 animation pack is off everything seems to work fine. I didn't select the skeleton replacer included in the animation pack as I am using xp32 maximum skeleton already.

Did I miss something obvious? Any help would be appreciated.

I don't use the XP32 animation pack.  I have a wide assortment of replacer anims from several different mods installed.  I'm no expert but I would do two things first in your shoes: (1) Reinstall whatever version of the XP32 skeleton you are using with MO or NMM and be sure you check the options for females as the character you're playing during the install; (2) Then I would run FNIS for users to be sure all of the anims you have installed get registered.  Failing that, use the skeleton the animations were packaged with (probably your best bet).  Still not being an expert here, but it is probably a bad idea to mix and match skeletons, dll's, behaviors and animations.  The anims I use are supported by the vanilla skeleton and processes so I really wouldn't know outside of what works for me.

Thanks for the reply. It's a shame I can't get this to work. I tried reinstalling the skeleton, your mod, the anim pack, and running FNIS several times with no luck. Now i tried your suggestion of using the skeleton packed with the xp32 animation package but the problem persists.

Maybe I'll try finding some other walking/running replacers.