Ok, I've gone through all the scripts and went nuts with ar_Null and sv_destruct, then tested and removed the ones that were causing script crashes. I also adjusted the scanner to only cast the spell on NPCs that have a bomo flag present on them, meaning that they are now scaled (or were at some point in the past). My cosave file after running around a few areas is only 8kb.

However I'm running into an issue in applying the morphs. There is an anti-conflict check in the esp that prevents the script from issuing the PlayIdle (to actually apply the morph visually) if an idle is already playing. This is how it (attempts) to prevent conflicts with things like sexout, running diagonally, etc. Unfortunately it's almost always failing that check because even when you're standing still doing nothing, you're playing a "breathing" idle, etc.

Before releasing this cosave bloat-fix I'm looking for options other than IsIdlePlaying. Please bear with me. :)

I just watched the video on the first page, and now I want to try this. Totally awesome.

Is there a way to make it so that ALL bodyparts are affected by a change (increase or decrease) ? Basically, I would like to change the size (height) of my PC, but in a "harmonious" (scaled) manner. A bit like what this mod tried to do :

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38524

Is <BodyMorph> the mod that would allow me to do that ?

Another question : how does the mod handle clothes ?

BodyMorph is a framework, you use it and make your own plugin. The video is related to the plugin I did as demo, it allows you to scale the parts separately. But what a modder could do is other plugins, for example the one you wrote, morphing in some harmonious way. If you want to something like that, I can lend a hand. It would require very little time, really

I would say that this has the potential to be even better than BBR. BBR just says "oh you're <this race> so your booty is size <x>". With this, if you took the time, you could say "your booty is size <l..xl>" and the next one could be m..l, and so on. Easy to pick a range based on the race and then pick a random value within that range. You can also do something like check the value of body part A and then set the size of body part B within +/-2 (or whatever) of that.

Seriously the mod itself is simple but it lends itself to some pretty complex things for someone that has the time and inclination. I suspect I'm going to need to add a new set of NX values to all the actors so I can track "size" and "augmented size" or else individual mods are going to have to do that (and fight over it).

I would say that this has the potential to be even better than BBR. BBR just says "oh you're <this race> so your booty is size <x>". With this, if you took the time, you could say "your booty is size <l..xl>" and the next one could be m..l, and so on. Easy to pick a range based on the race and then pick a random value within that range. You can also do something like check the value of body part A and then set the size of body part B within +/-2 (or whatever) of that.

Seriously the mod itself is simple but it lends itself to some pretty complex things for someone that has the time and inclination. I suspect I'm going to need to add a new set of NX values to all the actors so I can track "size" and "augmented size" or else individual mods are going to have to do that (and fight over it).

tl;dr version: This mod is finally the answer for those who like big butts and cannot lie.

Does this mean we might start seeing actual head-torso-limb proportionate "little person" characters soon?

Would love to finally get to see a "Mad Max : Beyond Thunderdome" Master/Blaster duo.

Absolutely love the concept of this mod; but, I'm just a little bit scared to try this out, at this early-ish stage.

Making doll sized humans never, ever, looks good. No idea why anyone used that for children in Oblivion. (*vomit*)

If you test it I would love some feedback about the assets themselves. If you find yourself thinking something like "well, but it wouldn't bad if this part could be scaled less/more (of what actually is the min/max), you could tell us so we can change these min/max sizes. Also the steps, are they good? do they require a better / smaller tweak?

I don't think people mind midgets floating in the air (feet 1, lower leg 1, upper leg 1), or Bigfoot with their feet in the ground (feet 13, lower leg 13, upper leg 13). Master is will off the ground (like in Mad Max) and Blaster will definitely be on the ground. :D

Females having a big butt is enough eye-candy to forget almost anything!  :P

Also those brave testers who have inflated saves, it can be cleared by deactivating the mod, saving and then re-activating the mod.

For both left and right arms and legs: (Upper Arm, Lower Arm, Thighs <Upper Leg>, Calves <Lower Leg>) to lengthen, but not increase in thickness and vice versa. Sometimes people have lengthened / stick-like or stubby limbs.

One such case would be people starving, they lose thickness and appear stick-like.

Sometimes this could be done with reducing the thickness, but length could appear more proportionate, and exaggerate the effect of a starving body.

Radiation poisoning could also appear to have a similar effect as the body deteriorates from radiation poisoning.

I think there is some difficulty in scaling the thickness separately from the length. AJ will know more but I don't *think* you can weight meshes in such a way. If you can, that still means all the bodies and clothes need weighted to match, which is something the current system is proud that it doesn't require -- it works with all bodies, 3rd party or vanilla.

I noticed that Thighs become slim pretty fine, I have slim thighs. Calves don't, they reduce too much the height, they become very short and it's very ugly. Arms are a mess too, they simply don't work fine, when it comes to thickness. I need to make more experiments on upperarms because there are more solutions avaiable, but I still didn't find time to do them. But if you want to be slim, I noticed that the torso/shoulder bones work pretty fine for now

Well done, the changes to 1.05 seem to have fixed it, fingers-crossed  :)

Just ran through half-an-hour plus of play, remaining for a while in several busy zones and saving three times. No noticable stuttering.  Playing around morphing NPCs with console calls was most enjoyable fun. The .nvse only rose from 19 to 25kb over the three saves.

AJ has made a very useful tool I think, with a great deal of potential. I'll probably embed morphs into individual NPCs in my own mods to give the sort of body variations I have in my Nehrim game thanks to Blockhead.

There will be at least one more verison, possibly two, before I say it's "blessed" and ready for non-wip/beta mods, but glad your problem seems to be solved!

Upcoming features/changes:

- The scale for min..max is going to change to 0-centered, meaning 0 will be the unmodified default value rather than the minimum value.

- Some idle names are changing, this shouldn't affect any mods, but this is going to help AJ (and others, should any volunteer) create morph files with different step sizes for different body parts. At present the number of steps as well as the minimum and maximum values are global across all body parts.

- More ways to 'inhibit' the morphing are coming, with MCM control over them. Slated for the first rev of that are checks for movement keys being down, combat in progress, etc so it can delay applying morphs (and causing you to possibly die) during those situations.

This is the happiest I have ever been playing with body mods. While there may be a little stutter or slowdown from this, it is certainly less than having numerous different meshes/dds files being referenced by something like BBR. Some bones do have strange effects, like one arm getting larger while the other shrinks, or floating with changes to the lower leg bones. This could be minimized by reducing the full scale possibly(?).

I think the randomized NPC's is a great idea, but the reality was very strange mixes of the extremes. I know in javascript that it is possible mathematically to push random events to occur toward the middle of scale, but am not sure if the same can be said of FNV scripting. I do know that the math is not handled in quite the same way.

As a side note, the use of body morphing on a male character is quite ugly at the moment. After seeing that there was support of the penis bone for male characters, I rather hoped that an option to increase the member length would exist akin to the breastbone augmentation for female characters. It is instead scaled with the hips, which really makes for comical effect. I pretty much always play a female character, if I am going to spend hours staring at rearend, but the idea of playing a male character with a 3 foot long phallus sounded interesting.