• 2 months later...

download the mod and got a problem the quest is not updating for this one 

2) Go to Wildeye Stables and talk to Petrine.  Quest will update, so return to Godiva...on the way there, make sure to ride your Bay Horse until you get a new Quest update.

Been riding all over not getting the update  

Hey guys,

i got a little problem with the ZAZ horse rider.

Quest and gears work perfectly for me, only for one thing which is a bit disturbing.

The "under horse" anim caused by gear only appear when i'm standing (while the horse don't move). But at the second i advance with my horse, my character return on his saddle, and i have to stop my horse if i want to see the animation again. 
By the way, my horse don't have any sexual organ, is that normal ? 

Thank by advance for your help, 

Sebbigor 

I never had the Animation Problem.

Have you tried to install the Animation Folder again?

Post your load order.

-----------------------

Horses have no dicks.

If you use the original gear your have a dick while you are under it.  Without gear no dicks.

If you use my gear ( post 33 ) your horse have no dick.

If you want dicks you can copy the Lovers creatures mesh ( horsearmor.nif) , create  5 copies and rename them to Horse.nif, HorseBlack.nif, HorseChestnut.nif, HorseGrey.nif, HorsePaint.nif.

Or you can use my vanilla horse replacer ( or the full vanilla creatures replacer ) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

! both Versions with dicks are not perfect, not exactly match the animations.  !

Read my yellow Link below.

How to get your load order and post it here.

How to sort Mods. First BOSS then sort Lovers Mods manually !  Example Load order.

! you know you need the Oblivion Shivering Isle Version for Lovers ?

Your load order:

Oblivion.esm    
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp                                  
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp   : Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp 
DLCShiveringIsles.esp 
Triss Armor Retextured.esp
LoversCalm.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
LoversHorseRider.esp
UChainBeast.esp
Cazy Hairs.esp
Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
DKImperials.esp
Synx.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
BetterMagic.esp ( not sure if that's thec right position)
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Oh yeah shit i forgot to reinstall it ^^ 
Thank you it resolves everything ^^ 

And thank by the way for the help with my load order :)

Just one thing still causing problem. The textures of the under horse gear don't work well. I tryed with the original from dusk and from your (post 33 if i remember) and textures aren't well. The animation work, now, when i'm moving, but i don't got any textures for the gear, my character is like flying under horse ^^ 
Did i forgot something else ? 

Thank by advance and sorry for all my problem ^^

? in my game I have no texture Problems with the gear (original and my)

Missing texture are pink in game.  Or missing normal map ( the _n texture) and it is black in game.

If all other gears work I think you have them in the right Folder, so that can not be the Problem.

sorry don't know what's wrong.

• 4 months later...

Better create a alternative dialogue if Hilda is dead. ( ok console commands prid ref ID, resurrect, move to Player works if Hildas Corpse was removed from the game )

Shit happens :D

At the quest mark location there is only an abandoned paint horse... no corpses, no sign of a fight. Not even bones!

From the CS I can read the BaseID of Hlidara, but I need the actual RefID she's got in my savegame.

Is there a way to recover it? (I'm using Lovers Horse Riders version 2).

P.S.

Found a solution. I always keep savegames from early levels. I didn't know why... but now I know they can be extremely useful in a case like this. All I have to do is loading one of these early saves, and check the RefID using the console.

Sorry for the false alarm.

• 1 year later...

I was looking for something like this in Skyrim, but, alas, none to be found.

And not much of a response to a request for someone to make one

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78166-request-dildo-saddle/?do=findComment&comment=1902129

So, am hoping that you would make a version for Skyrim :)

sadly no mod like this but there is a mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56723-alternative-riding-styles-7-10-16-v30/

but it doesnt have questline its just a summonable mount that you can ride under the horse or wolf

im sure someone who can make quests and stuff could ask the owner if they can make a mod using that mod

I was looking for something like this in Skyrim, but, alas, none to be found.

And not much of a response to a request for someone to make one

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78166-request-dildo-saddle/?do=findComment&comment=1902129

So, am hoping that you would make a version for Skyrim :)

sadly no mod like this but there is a mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56723-alternative-riding-styles-7-10-16-v30/

but it doesnt have questline its just a summonable mount that you can ride under the horse or wolf

im sure someone who can make quests and stuff could ask the owner if they can make a mod using that mod

Yeah, tried that one. Kinda fun, but not what I'm looking for. Nor am I looking for a questline, either. Just the dildo saddle, maybe make it purchasable at the Riften stables? After all, Riften does ahve a bit of a shady reputation ;)