FYI, I inserted the #5 dildo and I see the training effect listed in MCM but it doesn't actually seem to do anything. I can cast as much as I want :)

I do see the message about plugs vibrating if I use the #3 one.

thank you for the feedback matey ill try my best to get it working correctly im currently playing through devious devices as much as possible currently playing around 26hrs lol ( i like the moaning sounds )

im starting to figure it out so hopefull ill be able to update it soon im gonna keep the devious version up for download as the feedback is really helping :)

I have a serious problem... I thought this might be something fun and different to ad to my game so why not give it a try... I am some what new to modding but I know how to install most of them and have a lot to learn but I downloaded this one and extracted it to my desktop where I then made a zipped file of it and used NMM to install it and the game started to the loading screen then just sat there... so I checked and sure enough skyrim not responding... so I closed it down and upon looking to restart it this mod somehow renamed my shortcut for skyrim to tailed dildo and that is something that never happened... so no big deal dont panic I simply renamed my shortcut and attempted to start the game again but the same thing it just sits none responding at the load screen... so I uninstalled the mod and it now just causes the game to crash when attempting to load it... So somehow this has corrupted or somthing is causing all my save games to crash and not work???

Anyone know why this happened with this mod?

Thanks for the help

I have a serious problem... I thought this might be something fun and different to ad to my game so why not give it a try... I am some what new to modding but I know how to install most of them and have a lot to learn but I downloaded this one and extracted it to my desktop where I then made a zipped file of it and used NMM to install it and the game started to the loading screen then just sat there... so I checked and sure enough skyrim not responding... so I closed it down and upon looking to restart it this mod somehow renamed my shortcut for skyrim to tailed dildo and that is something that never happened... so no big deal dont panic I simply renamed my shortcut and attempted to start the game again but the same thing it just sits none responding at the load screen... so I uninstalled the mod and it now just causes the game to crash when attempting to load it... So somehow this has corrupted or somthing is causing all my save games to crash and not work???

Thanks for the help

ìm sorry to say pal but this sounds like a problem on your end as the files are already constructed to be installed with nmm i think you may have put multiple or a wrong file into it (i.e two of the main files which may cause instability) which files did you download? and please dont take offence to me saying its a problem on your end almost 3,000 people downloaded this mod and your the first i have heard with this problem make sure you have the correct requirements and when you said that it changed the name of your directory i dont see how thats possible unless you made a mistake or else i did both are likely anyways pal ill try help the best i can but i cant tonight as its 1 am and im tired lol i hope everythings ok for you pal 

Thanks for the help

ìm sorry to say pal but this sounds like a problem on your end as the files are already constructed to be installed with nmm i think you may have put multiple or a wrong file into it (i.e two of the main files which may cause instability) which files did you download? and please dont take offence to me saying its a problem on your end almost 3,000 people downloaded this mod and your the first i have heard with this problem make sure you have the correct requirements and when you said that it changed the name of your directory i dont see how thats possible unless you made a mistake or else i did both are likely anyways pal ill try help the best i can but i cant tonight as its 1 am and im tired lol i hope everythings ok for you pal 

Im pretty sure that it is a problem on my end... I don't know how it renamed my shortcut or even what could of caused that since its never happened before? Could it be fences that somehow caused this?... I know that I didn't put multiple files into it since I read about chosing only one... I only installed the Tailed Dildo Devious files.

Something I'm missing or not doing maybe? When I extract the files should I set up another folder with a name of my choice and only ad certain files from the folders?

Thanks for your time though and perhaps when you can if I haven't figured this out you can help... I'll keep working on it

I have a suggestion that goes along with Avalon's. Instead of uploading the video to MediaFire, I suggest uploading it to Google Drive. If you upload the video to Google Drive, all you need to is get the sharing link. Then when people go to look at the video, they can watch it from Google Drive without needing to download the video. After all the video is 150MB while the mod is only 20MB. It just seems a bit redundant to download 150MB to decide if you want to download 20MB. Just a suggestion.

I have a suggestion that goes along with Avalon's. Instead of uploading the video to MediaFire, I suggest uploading it to Google Drive. If you upload the video to Google Drive, all you need to is get the sharing link. Then when people go to look at the video, they can watch it from Google Drive without needing to download the video. After all the video is 150MB while the mod is only 20MB. It just seems a bit redundant to download 150MB to decide if you want to download 20MB. Just a suggestion.

the downloadable video is just temporary until i set up a google drive account which will  be very soon i keep getting held back by re life issues but ill get to work as soon as possible you make a good point though :)

Извините за мой английский.

falloutveteran, я прошу сделать римейк:

ngmk6g4rlasa.jpg

Я знаю, что это трудно, но я надеюсь, что так.

плохо добираться до работы и посмотреть, что я могу сделать :)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

If you installed version 1.5 or later, note that the original post states that they require Devious Devices - Assets and Devious Devices - Integration, both of which can be found from links in the original post of this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Missing prerequisites usually cause crashes, but I suppose they could cause hangs as well.

Thanks for your time... I do have both Devious Devices - Assets and Intergration and both of them have been super awesome mods... I have put another file together to install and still get the same thing. Just to let you know what I did on my end I made a file called Tailed Dildo Devious I placed a folder in it : Data inside this I placed the Meshes folder the Textures folder and the Tailed Dildo esp from the mod... I then zipped the Tailed Dildo Devious file and used NMM to add it from file... I checked to see if all was correct and that the esp was there and checked.

I don't know what I'm missing here I know I got the required files and mods but I just can't seem to get this to run... I know I'll like the mod just don't know whats going wrong

Thanks for the help and time and efforts providing us with this content

• 3 weeks later...