View File

hello everyone this mod adds 6 of the same dildo in a safe in Riverwood Trader

requires

just skyrim for now but if it goes well ill add zaz compatibility

riverwood trader second floor in a safe you need to steel them but to fix this issue ingame open console select the safe and type setownership and press enter this should make them legal to take

video:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nh32tbb29poc5cz/Video+Demonstration+%5Bdont+install+into+your+game%5D.rar

stats: +1 youtube strike and whatever penalty daily motion gives

credit thank you Kashyr for informing me my video was down lol and your baking comment :)

disclamer

this mod was not made by me the orignal mod is here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&action=printable&tid=4033624

i added an esp edited the animations slightly because it originally clipped through my character

so in short all credit goes to the original author if the original author wants this taken down i will

anyways enjoy the mod and i hope it fits well with sexlab lol

and choose only one file as the devious option contains the same esp. with extras

Requirements for v1.5

devious devices integration

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-12092014/

Devious Devices assets 2.8.3

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/269-devious-devices-assets/

please note the original download has no requirements still for those who dont use devious devices

and please remember v1.5 is basically a beta so please inform me of any bugs and using it should have zero consequences so don't worry

location is in the same area in a safe beside the original (look in screenshots)

v1.6 information

please download one of the main files then overwrite with the optional textures if you want them

for a picture please look at the bottom of the page for a screenshot

v1.6 credits

Uriel and Kargrin for pointing out the texture sizes and for motivating me to make a optional file

v1.7 information

just a simple alternate mesh i did just incase anyone wanted it and are't using nifskope

installation:

install one of the main options then overwrite with this option if you would like it if you want a picture please look at the images below

alternate mesh 1 removes the vaginal dildo and leaves just the tail i was thinking id do this for the people who want their character to be a "bitch"

v1.8 information

another simple alternate mesh that removes the tail portion of the model see the bottom of the topic for a picture

v1.8 credits

Lis: for the mesh request in the comments post #31

v1.9

simple added added a downloadable demonstration video i made and tweaked the devious esp very slightly as i noticed id get minor crashes with the original version

v1.9 credits

Avalon24 for making the video suggestion in the support topic

installing devious v1.9 simply install and overwrite still trying my best to optimize this plug-in :)

also note: if you don't want your name in any credits please inform me through pm and it will be removed i just see it as human decency to credit someones else's contribution

my apologies for the constant updates i either spell something wrong or get the urge to add a optional file im currently thinking about different colored textures such as steel and glowing Daedric version but that's only a concept as im not that familiar with glow mapping and such :)

p.s dont allow the texures in the pictures throw you off these were taken on my laptop and its almost guaranteed to look better in your game :)

currently working on:

devious devices support - Download in beta

adding dripping and noise effects with zaz - researching

and researching adding hdt physics -teaching myself as we speak and testing so hopefully it works

credits for v1.5:

jordisslave : for requesting a DD's version first along with followed by a few otheres

Min: for Devious Devices - Integration and showing me how to add multiple masters in the creation kit and allowing for me to add support

Zadil: for Devious Devices (Assets) 2.8.3

and for people using modtype.doorblog.jp/ this mod is shown their now :)

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/42837696.html

if anyone is curious about the other mods in the screenshots feel free to comment asking and ill happily try my best to get you them :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    v1.0 = nothing v1.5 Devious Devices (Assets) 2.8.3 Devious Devices - Integration
  • Special Edition Compatible

video would be nice. This game needs more "noticeable" dildos. An anal plug with a HDT tail would also be awesome, lol.

I really like the concept of having dildos that we got in things such as Aradia Snake armor, but without some motion they look just like a prop in the outfit. I wonder if it would be too difficult to animate the dildos in that outfit to move a bit.

video would be nice. This game needs more "noticeable" dildos. An anal plug with a HDT tail would also be awesome, lol.

I really like the concept of having dildos that we got in things such as Aradia Snake armor, but without some motion they look just like a prop in the outfit. I wonder if it would be too difficult to animate the dildos in that outfit to move a bit.

Dunno if its what you are looking for, but here is a mod that adds HDT to the Foxtail and analbeads of the calypso sextoy merchant

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34055-hdt-anal-beads-nuff-said/

At the moment the DD enchantment is doen't work (on my Pc) just as a reply...

thank you for the feedback could you quip number 3 in your game and crouch a message should appear on the top left of your screen im asking so i can try narrow it now and thank you again :)

I have just tried what you asked. Well it was funny. With number 3 equiepped whenever i stand up or crouch the clit piercing on my caracter is starting to vibrate.  And it also happens with number 4. Not number 2 though.

At the moment the DD enchantment is doen't work (on my Pc) just as a reply...

thank you for the feedback could you quip number 3 in your game and crouch a message should appear on the top left of your screen im asking so i can try narrow it now and thank you again :)

I have just tried what you asked. Well it was funny. With number 3 equiepped whenever i stand up or crouch the clit piercing on my caracter is starting to vibrate. 

please forgive my noobness and the time its taking me to fix these things as i haven't played played much of devious devices in around a year and im trying to make this compatible as requested so it may take a lil time and thank you for the feedback pal it really does help me narrow down on the issue :)