Deadra Sutra Creature Animation Easy Install

Antonio121989

This is just an easy install for the The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/) Creatures animation. I take no credit for it but to make this easy install. All credit goes to the original author, erc1971, that put everything together.

I did this because I thought it was a little hard to install them. Since the creatures animations were more necessary (since most of them only have one animation) I decided to make this easy install. 

I will probably make an easy install for the human animations too, But I need to clear some doubts first.

Installation

Simple paste the data folder in your game diretory.

Warning, this will overwrite some animations files (the duplicated ones that come with Lovers Creatures) and your xLoversCreature.ini file. I suggest you make a back up of the Data/ini folder, the Data\meshes\characters\_male\IdleAnims\ani2 folder and the Data\meshes\Creatures folder just in case.

To re-enable or disabled an animation

1 go to Oblivion\Data\ini and open xLoversCreature.ini file
2 the animations are the numbers followed by "=100" or "=0" an animation followed by =100 is enabled and followed by =0 is disabled. Just change the =0 to =100 in the animation you want to enable. 

To disable a animation, do the opposite of what you do to enable it. Or to be sure, just delete the .ini kf file of the correspondent animation in the Data\ini folder

Notes: 

Balliwog animation 502-1 wasn't included due lack of space in the esp.

Bear animation 202-1 wasn't included due lack of space in the esp.

Boar animation 701-1 wasn't included due lack of space in the esp.

Gate Keeper animation 1601 was disabled because I simply didn't understood what lewd was happening (It just keep shaking the character up and down with nothing penetrating her) Re-enable it if you want.

Spectral Ghost (as it is called in the magic "Summon Creature") for some reason can't change the animation when Z is pressed. I couldn't figure out why that happen. All other monsters change animations normal

Horse animation 2201 locks the horse dick in place and don't back to normal when changing animations pressing Z. Also animation 2202 was very glitchy and I disabled it (the horse stays completely stoped and the caracter makes the moviment, and when changing aimation pressing Z the horse stays lying on the ground)

Land Dreugh animation 2602 was disabled because I simply didn't understood what lewd was happening (It just keep shaking the character up and down with nothing penetrating her)

Ogre animation 3301 is glitchy (something keeps floating over the ogre), but as it isn't something that ruin the scene, so  I leaved it

Scamp animation 3501 was disabled because I thought it was too violent (it keeps choking the carater in the air), I know a rape is violent, but I thought that too hardcore, if you want to see it re-enable it

Troll animation 4301 was disabled because I thought it was too violent (it keeps punching the charater in the face), if you want to see it re-enable it

Xivilai animation 4601 was disabled because it is a duplicate of 242 (and there wasn't any new one to replace it)

Thanks to fejeena for the tireless patience in explaining me how to make it.

Deadra Sutra Creatures Easy Install.7z

• 4 weeks later...

I do appreciate that you disabled the animations you thought to be too violent. Thanks for that ♥

Of course one could now discuss about how that is fatuous; on the other hand, getting caught by a creature, if you allow me to use euphemism there, is more of a fantasy which involves savage instincts and animalistic power. Being at a beast's mercy is quite an fascinating thought. At least for me, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just thought that most of people may not like the violent scenes. That's why I told how to re-enable it. About the screenshots, I thought to include the folder in the file, but for some reason the Mega and the LL host wasn't uploading, but in the original Deadra Sutra has a folder with screens of all the animations including the already existing ones.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived