[Sims 3] MrAntonieddu’s Daffodile 160mm Pumps “Impossible Heels Edit”

post-535934-0-83736000-1420703427_thumb.png

MrAntonieddu’s Daffodile 160mm Pumps “Impossible Heels Edit”

For this edit I decided to remade Blooms Base’ Sexy Feet from scratch, maybe you haven’t noticed but the original edit is a royal mess thanks to my ignorance about how to work with a 3D mesh from Sims 3. Well, I’m still ignorant about lots of things but I was able to reshape the feet and I think they look a little bit more natural, not 100% anatomical correct but closer.

post-535934-0-21867900-1420703419_thumb.jpg

NOTE:  Both Capri and Pigalle updates are ready for download. I’ll update both Pigalle and Capri edits; I think they might be available this Saturday / Sunday (also probably release a new pair).

post-535934-0-43042400-1420703425_thumb.jpg
(left side: my edit, right side: MrAntonieddu's original mesh)

The shoes I selected were Daffodile 160 mm Pumps by MrAntonieddu, I don’t know if the final results is 160mm high but in the game they will elevate your femsim 10 units above the ground.

post-535934-0-18817800-1420703424_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult females
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity.
  • Disabled for random sims
  • LODs and morphs
  • 3 color channels
  • Polycount: 4k something something
  • Package and sims3package included
  • If you want to use custom poses use OMSP

Defects:

• The most obvious is clipping, these shoes are too high and you will notice 50% of the time specially when interacting with chairs / sofas / beds and related. Again, the only solution would be to rewrite every single animation from the game
  • About custom animations… they are unpredictable. It really depends how much the animator rotated both feet and toe bones. My insignificant recommendation is to leave the toe bones alone because they cause horrible deformation; the feet can be rotated but very slightly (max 15 degrees in any direction). You can mitigate some of the clipping using OMSP and maybe Pose Player Interaction Add-on but haven’t tested it yet
  • There’s a feeble line on the seam (only noticeable if you really look for it) and you’ll notice some deformation if you use patterned stockings, but even then it looks better than the original edit

-----------------------

Finally, thanks to Blooms Base and MrAntonieddu

-- If you’re going to modify this CC don’t forget to give credit, especially to the above-mentioned creators --

post-535934-0-21867900-1420703419_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-18817800-1420703424_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-43042400-1420703425_thumb.jpg

Daffodile160mmPumps_ImpossibleHeels_EDIT_byJoshQ.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

NRaas Master Controller/settings/CAS/category changes/unlock female adult outfits for teens

If memory serves me right that causes a little gap on the leg/feet seam but it varies in notoriety depending on the CC creator.

will you make it for female teen please? i really love the way the heels look. thanks

****inspecting backup disks***

Seems like I actually did a teen version one year and a half ago, it's "incomplete" that means it lacks LOD2 and are less polished compared to my last release but for normal simming it should work okay(ish). Plus same defects as the adult version, will add 9units to your teen's height.

Daffodile160mmPumps_9u_TEEN.zip

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

NRaas Master Controller/settings/CAS/category changes/unlock female adult outfits for teens

If memory serves me right that causes a little gap on the leg/feet seam but it varies in notoriety depending on the CC creator.

will you make it for female teen please? i really love the way the heels look. thanks

****inspecting backup disks***

Seems like I actually did a teen version one year and a half ago, it's "incomplete" that means it lacks LOD2 and are less polished compared to my last release but for normal simming it should work okay(ish). Plus same defects as the adult version, will add 9units to your teen's height.

attachicon.gifDaffodile160mmPumps_9u_TEEN.zip

you're the best JoshQ. best creator so far

• 3 weeks later...

Stop? Nah, I’m still having fun :D , probably I’m going to slow a little bit because of work but don’t worry I’ve already scheduled my projects for the rest of the year, so even If I stop making CC because I (temporarily) ran out of free time I’ll still be able to share stuff.

I accept the Impossible Heels are a little too “Impossible” and that creates several challenges when making shoes, but at the same time is what makes them unique.

Thanks for the comments!

Please don't stop dude, you are literally the only creator whose work I actively look forward to seeing.  cool.gif

I reckon you should go even more impossible, this game really needs some well made height-boosting ballet-boots & pointe-shoes.  wink.png

​Sadly not a fan of ballet heels but anyone can make them using my 10unit shoes as base, just replace the mesh and textures everything else will work as intended.

Ha.....It sounds so easy when you say it like that, but as you know I'm clueless at this stuff.  biggrin.png

But that’s the deal I also didn’t had a clue. It was a slow process but I was able to figure it out and if I’m able to do it so anyone else can.