Skyrim Romance Mod needs animations and animators!!! Posted by Mara

Mara Lightfeather

you are all something from excited about "Skyrim Mod Romance", but no word of apology from Mara, because of this thing! :(

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2500519-wingedtwilightofthedawn-banned/

also erstmal, geht mich nix an. mara hatt mir nix getan und  was den kickstarter angeht is auf der homepage von ihr ne erklärung/entschuldigung. was soll sie den deiner meinung nach machen? ein extra thread hier? für wen? wem hatt sie den geschadet? die einzigen leute die das was angeht und die ne entschuldigung verdient ham sind die aus ihrem team den undankbaren rest von uns kann sie meiner meinung nach ignorieren.

google translate, to lazy to translate that now.:

So first, I care nothing. mara has done nothing to me  and what the kickstarter terms is on the homepage of their a explanation / apology. what to make of your opinion after? an extra thread here? for whom? whom they hatt the harm? the only people that addresses the what and the ne apology deserves ham are the team from their ungrateful rest of us can afford to ignore my opinion.

mir hat sie auch nichts getan , darum geht es auch nicht . es geht darum das die ganze modder gemeinschaft durch solche fehltritte , in einem schlechten licht stehen läßt ! ich habe auch absolut nichts gegen spenden einzuwenden , modding ist ein hartes ding ! wenn jemand etwas spenden möchte , dann von mir aus , aber wenn jemand geld vordert dann sieht die sache etwas anders aus .

und drauf rumreiten schaded der gemeinschaft der mod user.

german speeches... how to translate... direct:

and riding on it damages the mod useres.

you are all something from excited about "Skyrim Mod Romance", but no word of apology from Mara, because of this thing! :(

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2500519-wingedtwilightofthedawn-banned/

also erstmal, geht mich nix an. mara hatt mir nix getan und  was den kickstarter angeht is auf der homepage von ihr ne erklärung/entschuldigung. was soll sie den deiner meinung nach machen? ein extra thread hier? für wen? wem hatt sie den geschadet? die einzigen leute die das was angeht und die ne entschuldigung verdient ham sind die aus ihrem team den undankbaren rest von uns kann sie meiner meinung nach ignorieren.

google translate, to lazy to translate that now.:

So first, I care nothing. mara has done nothing to me  and what the kickstarter terms is on the homepage of their a explanation / apology. what to make of your opinion after? an extra thread here? for whom? whom they hatt the harm? the only people that addresses the what and the ne apology deserves ham are the team from their ungrateful rest of us can afford to ignore my opinion.

mir hat sie auch nichts getan , darum geht es auch nicht . es geht darum das die ganze modder gemeinschaft durch solche fehltritte , in einem schlechten licht stehen läßt ! ich habe auch absolut nichts gegen spenden einzuwenden , modding ist ein hartes ding ! wenn jemand etwas spenden möchte , dann von mir aus , aber wenn jemand geld vordert dann sieht die sache etwas anders aus .

und drauf rumreiten schaded der gemeinschaft der mod user.

german speeches... how to translate... direct:

and riding on it damages the mod useres.

:) sie sollten aber zumindest bescheid wissen , damit sich so etwas nicht wiederholt! ;)

Awesome, I actually looked at this mod recently on Nexus but did not download it due to the fact that its female > Male storyline, I can't wait till you make a male > Female version, it seems like a Quest-simish type thing from what I've observed, and I for one am a big fan of that sort of deal. 

Archived