crashing issues

KostellO

Hello the problem is in the start of cut-scenes of:

- SECOND sex with Envy (crashing after loading the scene and placing Envy)

- Final-grandfuck in cenctuary of amazons. (crashing in moment of placing NPCs)

As i see game crashes when trying to place my PC in the scene.

PC was complytely naked, no rings, no amulets.

All plugins were disabled to try to fix the issue... not helped.

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
OblivionMsg.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
VToy.esp

I even tryed to reinstall CLS... so all BSA and main esp is ok... problem is in other place..

Installed mods

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
IWRRetrofittedMaster.esm
SetBody.esp
OblivionMsg.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Full Metal Bikini.esp
Slof's Boners!.esp
Knights.esp
HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
Lovers.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversContraception.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
TigerpawsGateCloser.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
IWRRetrofittedLights.esp
PONWindows.esp
IWRRetrofittedShutters.esp
PONLights.esp
IWRRetrofittedWindows.esp
Nanaelas Heartbreak.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v2.esp
Navel piercings TAIL.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
sundukmod.esp
Trade and Commerce.esp
VToy.esp
Abandoned Tavern.esp
DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
1sex.esp
Pokinutiy_dom_v1.01.esp

Problem 1 you have quite a few mods installed when using a mod that clearly states on it's page for best result use a *minimum* of mods with it that means next to no mods should be installed with CLS except for the stuff required by CLS and a nude body replacer and textures for the bodies.

*Mod Conflicts*

Many are known, most are inevitable given how CLS is built. Use a **minimum** of mods with CLS for best results. A few, however, are necessary/highly recommended, such as nude body mods, better skins and some texture replacers.

Problem 2 you have lovers mods in the load order.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/ I do not see the LPK - Vtoy.esp in your load order. But I think it only works with LPK/LAPF and not the other lovers mods.

I already installed LPK-VToy...no reaction

I thought about reinstalling of a whole game... i know that there are many files stayed from deleted mods... but is's impossible at the moment...

If mod is disabled, why do game use it's files?

Problem 1 you have quite a few mods installed when using a mod that clearly states on it's page for best result use a *minimum* of mods with it that means next to no mods should be installed with CLS except for the stuff required by CLS and a nude body replacer and textures for the bodies.

*Mod Conflicts*

Many are known, most are inevitable given how CLS is built. Use a **minimum** of mods with CLS for best results. A few, however, are necessary/highly recommended, such as nude body mods, better skins and some texture replacers.

Problem 2 you have lovers mods in the load order.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/ I do not see the LPK - Vtoy.esp in your load order. But I think it only works with LPK/LAPF and not the other lovers mods.

When you install a mod it adds files and may or may or may not overwrite existing files when a mod is turned off/disabled if something that it overwrote is still being used then the thing using it will use the files that were overwritten by the other mod.

Also it is better to turnoff most of the mods and start a new game then to turn mods off and trying to use a old save as the mods that you had installed into the game can still be in that save file.

Anycase all CLS files are in the BSA Archives and all scripts in esp...  i want to fix my crashes, but more than that i want to find a reason..

I remembered more one issue. Sex scene in lovers can't reach the last part. I mean no orgasm. Spacebar just not working. So sex will be infinite...

And trouble with cycling of first dream... as i remember i fixed it with turning off Lovers... maybe Lovers is the reason of issues.. It's most attractive version

When you install a mod it adds files and may or may or may not overwrite existing files when a mod is turned off/disabled if something that it overwrote is still being used then the thing using it will use the files that were overwritten by the other mod.

Also it is better to turnoff most of the mods and start a new game then to turn mods off and trying to use a old save as the mods that you had installed into the game can still be in that save file.

The more in likely reason that you are crashing is because you **have** too many mods installed while trying to play CLS. The less amount of mods installed is the best amount when playing CLS which is also stated on the CLS thread page first post. There are many known mods that conflict with CLS but are also many mods that are not known that also cause conflicts with CLS. Which is why it is said on that page to play CLS with hardly any mods installed the less mods you have installed while playing CLS the less of a chance you run into a problem. CLS tends to crash at times by itself without adding more mods to the list that may cause it to happen more.  

When I played CLS I had all mods turned off but 1 or 2 outfits but soon found out that wearing outfits/armors before cut scenes started was causing CTD's when the cut scene tried to start after that I stopped wearing clothes. I had set body for my body mod and HGEC textures for the body. I had one other mod that I had no problem with till I was on one quest and I started getting a CTD trying to leave leyawiin. I turned that mod off and CTD was gone.

Any mod that adds creatures or people to the world of oblivion have a chance to cause problems with CLS as CLS adds people to the world of oblivion as well and when 2 mods are trying to do the same thing in the same spot you will CTD. CLS also adds things to other places and changes a few things in the world as well.

I started doing hard saves which is saving in a new slot off and on just in case the game did CTD I didn't have to start way back at a different spot. I also made hard saves before a cut scenes just in case something happened when the cut scene started.

The CLS & LPK thread does say in the first post that the .esp is only for expert users only. So if you do not know what you are doing or how to find out what lovers mods work and which ones don't then you shouldn't be using it and should only be playing CLS with the bare minimum of mods installed with it. 

I would turn all the mods off that are not needed re install CLS just in case something got messed up with it's files and start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived