[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

@MrsSanta: Thanks for the feedback. I've recently prolonged some animations slightly already, hoping this will do better for ya folks ^^. I am also working on improving my animations skills in Blender to make the animations look more smooth since I've just recently started working with Blender at all and I need yet to find my modus operandum ^^.

Oh and i've also ran into some awkward situations having an old couple duke it out on the Winter Fair in my Town, they obviously loved the attention...

@Arte_mistress: WOW! That's one huge Wall'O'Post and I actually even completely read it ^^! Thanks for so much input since I can't improve and stuff, nobody's complaining/reasoning about. I seriously haven't got the idea of doing my animations abit more "rough" yet since i wanted the animations to be as much generic as possible to fit in as many situations as possible. On top I am using the Internet to find my most recent animations.

I am usually ending up typing in something like "100 sex positions" and similar and getting 100 generic Kamasutra pose pictures that I transform into usable Sims3 animations.

Most of the time these pictures are pretty "conservative" in how they're drawn.

But now that I think of it, some rough animations would fit perfeclty for the Supernatural pack that I've planned for some time now. I'll also keep that little request in my mind when doing some more "conventional" animations in the future when it comes to add emotions and movements happening besides the looping animations parts ^^.

On a side note: I'll definetely release my latest animation pack today which sports now 60 animations! Including new counter, dining table, floor and bed animations. I have to do some other stuff today and I'll see if I have the time to add even more animations to the pack before i release it today. But you'll all DEFINETELY get the minimum of 60 animations OR MORE, today!

Wow i saw your picture and finally get the name, Dr Who fan myself, i just hear the manic laughter when i look at the pic. Cool choise for a nick :cool:  Thank you so much for the update, man you spoil us rotten with the amount of choises in positions :heart:   I look forward walking around in the neighborhood seeing what the different simmies get up to :D Hope you understand my feedback as im not trying to hurt you with my honesty :shy:  Being an artist myself it can be hard to get used to people being critical, but i always end up learning from it ;)  My sister is very hard to please, as im making her some angels and fairies cut out in paper that she will decorate the rom with when she take out the christmas decor :)  I must make it seam more like this and that, but it is fun to share and try my best :P  At least she dares to be open and honest and i know that when she says wow she means it :lol:  Have downloaded and will try them out tonight and tomorrow as it is a lot :D Thank you again so much for sharing, and for giving some loving attention to the females, they where truly lacking in options ;)  :heart:

wow oh wow!!!!!!! If my reaction was any more audible than it was, I'd be having the household asking me what drugs I'm on, and could they have any? ;) This. Is. Astonishing. 60+ animations, and with names like that, you know they have to be good. Which brings me to another point, great idea giving each animation such epic names! It makes it so much easier to remember the position when you scroll through the list looking for a certain position you have in mind. In the beginning when animations were few and far between. the generic names were easy enough to deal with, but with the amount coming out recently, it's hard to retain which position is which (even AFTER testing each individual animation several times ;) )

I'm still in awe you also keep our suggestions in mind. It's not enough you do all this for us, you also listen and show great respect for the community. With skills like yours it's easy to afford to be arrogant about it, but you truly seem to care about the game you are helping to evolve into something more realistic and complex. Something I wouldn't have thought the Sims franchise able to do back when I was a preteen playing the first Sims game the year it came out. If I only knew fifteen years ago what this game was capable of becoming due to the hard work put in by modders and animators like you, I'd have probably chosen a very different career path and would have loved to help be a part of making this magic happen for thousands of folks around the world. Must be a great feeling knowing your creations bring so much joy to sooo many people.

As for having to google these kama stutra type positions to work off of.. if only memories in real life worked like they do in the Sim world, and experiences get memorialized in photos, I'd have quite a few source materials to send you that should keep you busy working on animations for months on end. Especially when it comes to the rough consensual non-consent. I would imagine this would be the hardest of them to do, as it's harder to find realistic material to work off of, and it's even harder to explain. Like I could have a position in mind, but to be able to explain in terms that would make sense and translate for an animation would be hard to do. As I said, finding the pictures of such things in this vanilla biased world would also prove difficult, I would imagine. But I love the idea you have for incorporating these into the love making style of the Supernatural Sims. It's hard to imagine a vampire or werewolfe sim engaging in these very intimate and loving intercourse styles available. Especially when you know they'd love nothing more to snap each other's necks when they start fucking each other senseless.  But I can only imagine if and when someone decides to trail blaze and make a niche of their own with these type of rough animation styles, How I'd feel coming across an senior SImcitizen face raping his old lady on the side walk as she gags up her Motts apple sauce she had at the elderly home earlier that day. My oh my, do the old couple down the block have the kinkiest time of ALL my sims...

Oh god, I actually have more to say, But I'm afraid of building another Great Wall of Word like yesterday, I'll leave it for another time. Safe to say, thank you again The Master for another installment of your kinky Masterpiece Theater, I'm SURE I will enjoy these very, very much tonight! ;)

We haven't heard the last from you, but the only downside is the next time you dare think of sending us simmers into a frenzy, you may just have to change your name to The Maestro...

Wow   :exclamation:  You have outdone yourself by these new animations :cool:  :lol:  I loved all of them :heart:  and all im lacking is that some of the older ones get to be a little longer :D But an error seams to have snuck in because when i tried the " Coffee-table lay missionary" they just stood there, i guess the animation got left out for some reason :-/  Everything else played wonderfully :P  So looking forward to the supernatural pack, have been at the top of my wishlist for a long time :D  Big Kiss and thank you so very much for being so kind and share your wonderful work with us :heart:  :)

@MrsSanta: Yep i've just confirmed the bug and i'll release a fixed version of the animation as soon as i reach 70 animations to make a reupload worth the time (Hint: I am currently at 67 animations, therefore a fix should be inbound soon).

@Darkenign Demise: I suppose so ,since the artworks i've based my animations on suggested it.

@Arte_Mistress: Keep em Walls of Text incoming! I always enjoy reading stuff while I am conquering the universe!

@All the other Folks: Remember in order to keep me motivated go ahead ... AND VOTE SAXON!

No i will not vote Saxon :lol:  You scare me :P  I will not be brainwashed you timelord you ;)

Aaaarrrgh will you stop laughing (wimper)  :lol:

DrWho where are you ?????

Typical he wont play a human game like the sims3 :lol:  Ok we are on our own, so make me a sheep if you will :lol:

Big hug :heart:

Well then it looks like I have to further bribe ya then! I've just released the promised fix for the coffee table lay missionary missing animation.

With this not beeing enough I've also added 6 more animations ON TOP!

Just to make it worth for the inconvenience of the redownload.

oooh, look at all the pretty and shiny things I missed out on! I tried the site two days ago but it was down that whole night! And I did come across that position that was missing the animation but assumed it was just my game. Thank goodness for it, or else we wouldn't have the extra animations added !!!!

Now. fully tested out the last version of these animations, I've come to the conclusion that you had a stroke of genius by naming them. I still can't figure out heads or tails of the generic ones, it really depends on my luck if I can stumble across the animation I had in mind. But with the names, you really get a visual of what it is you're looking for just from those kama sutra position names. And you would really think the poses would be very exaggerated , and unrealistic, but I found most of them romantic and perfect for my lovey dovey coupled sims who can't get enough of each other. The Slide, for anyone wanting anything romantic in particular, is VERY intimate. The kissing sounds are perfect in there. Ooooh, and the Catherine wheel is one of my favorites so far! It would be great for lesbian sims too, as it could easily simulate scissoring ON THE BED! The Curled Angel is another real cute one. I just really have to give it to ya, I really loved all these epic names,... such as Crouching TIger, or Splitting Bamboo... and The Ape, which really makes me giggle when I see it. Reminds me so much of an ex, lol! Oh, and the X Rated is appropriately named as it has a little spank at the end. ;D

Another thing I realized is you brought something fresh to the table with some of the bed positions. While most of the animations were made utilizing the bed horizontally, in the position most married couple use when they have the time for a leisurely fuck, we lacked (until now) the type of positions most college age adults (and some teens) would use for a quicky, maybe the type you would use with a fwb before you have to get to a class, or one while the roommate is out for a jog, haha. I'm speaking about the positions that are OFF the side of the bed... where one's priority is just getting it in as deep as possible (and getting off as fast as possible), and not comfort and endurance. These are perfect for my simmies in University.

I can't wait to try the new positions, I can tell which one's they are in the list just by the name!

Thank you The Master! and to anyone that sees this and enjoys his content (which may I add, is not an easy endeavor by any means. if it was, we would have had thousands so far), please leave this evil genius a simple Thanks. God knows there's quite a few out there with an account to do so judging by the amount of downloads this version of the pack got. As an painter, I can't say enough how encouraging it is when someone tells me they enjoy my work. Makes me want to keep on creating. And NO, I found "constructive criticism" to have never been "constructive" to me. Especially if someone tells me what I can do to improve when they can't even hold a paint brush correctly. (unless you're working in the same medium as me and can explain to me how to improve my technique, don't you dare tell me what "you" would have hypothetically done differently. In other words, SHOW me, don't TELL me how to improve, otherwise FUCK off.) I guess my point with that rant is too many people complaining what they want done differently, and not enough coming out to say they enjoyed the content (even if the numbers prove differently.) Sorry if I got a little "ranty" with that, but I feel really protective of people who create stuff for others, especially free of charge and out of the goodness of their heart (or is it to take over the world, in your case? Hmm.)

@Arte_Mistress: Wow thanks for the long post! I am always looking for feedback on my creations. I was worried first due only few responses, that my plan on conquering the world could fail because of lack of interest but now everything is going as planned again >:-).

Worry not, as I am meanwhile also working in the shades on adding even more animations to the package! 70 animations is not the end!