SuperDeepThroat with loader and mods

post-229883-0-44984100-1420324304_thumb.png

Getting Started | Mods

Hi all!

In between trying to give whatever help I can to real modders out there (Skyrim, mostly), I have dug a bit into creating custom dialogues for SuperDeepThroat (SDT).
Looking here for threads about SDT, I realized there is very little comprehensive. This flash game, created by Konashion, has its own community of modders at sdtmods.com which I don't want to detract from, but I though useful to post here a primer to get started with the game.

ResourcesThe original game creatd by Konashion allowed you to add custom dialogues, load images to change backgrounds, colors, and character hair, as well as having a more advanced modding system, that allowed you to load .swf mods to change clothing, props, and some behavior. This was extended by ModGuy using a "loader" system, allowing much deeper changes of the original engine.

Getting started

The first thing you probably want to do is head over to SdtMods to download the loader package from the
SDT Loader thread (the latest version is 5.41a).
Loader.v5.41a.ModGuy.zip

Unpack this archive into a folder, you should obtain a structure like this:
  • Guide
  • Mods
    • Your Char Mods
    • CharacterFolders.txt
  • Settings
  • Template
  • Keys.swf
  • Loader.swf
  • README.txt
  • SDT.swf
  • showKyes.swf
You should start the game by loading Loader.swf (it will in turn load your mods and then SDT.swf, which is a modified version of the original Konashion version). The first screen should look like:
post-229883-0-37268800-1420327671_thumb.png

After hitting Options, you can load characters configured in your CharacterFolders.txt from the selection bar:
post-229883-0-50547700-1420327681_thumb.png

Then hit play... and enjoy the throat-ramming!
post-229883-0-51156600-1420327690_thumb.png

You can come back to each tab of the options by hitting one of Y U I O at any time to edit the scene parameters:
post-229883-0-65000900-1420327697_thumb.png

Browse the threads at SdtMods to find and download the mods that tickle your fancy. You will find many "classical" mods (imports), that can be loaded from the UI with Konashion's original modding system, but many of the most interesting mods are "loader"-only, meaning they require to set up loader configurations beforehand. Be sure to read the loader Guide to learn how (it's simple, just editing a few text files).

Modding

A couple of useful resources:
Pim_gd's advanced dialogue guide
Dante's loader mods archives
Dante's vanilla mods archives
Sby's loader mods
Faceless' loader mods
Grimey's loader mods and props

My character mods

Unpack each zip in your Mods folder, and edit CharacterFolders.txt accordingly.
  • Sarah - A gorgeous redhead, throat-raped by her boss and filled with cum on her first business trip with him.
    post-229883-0-78992600-1420327988_thumb.png post-229883-0-71116000-1420327884_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-96845600-1420327890_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-50664200-1420327894_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-39054400-1420327917_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-98497700-1420327924_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-53347600-1420327931_thumb.png
  • Aisha - A submissive beur toy, that enjoys having her throat raped by big dark cocks. post-229883-0-69505600-1420448184_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-84365200-1420448195_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-25053600-1420448205_thumb.png
  • Maria - A newly-wed that got into more she bargained with. post-229883-0-25462600-1420448224_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-91455800-1420448236_thumb.pngpost-229883-0-55524300-1420448245_thumb.png

New characters:

Sarah - upd v1.2: improved dialogues for better consistency toward the end

Aisha - new 1.0: cute olive-skinned arab girl who likes it rough (= me :P)

Maria - new 1.0: newly-wed fantasies

Both are 1.0, meaning the dialogues and mods are operational, but not optimized or cleaned.

I wonder what the big-wigs here at LoversLab will be able to do with this. o:

I don't know... I am sure many of our wizard animators would be able to build mods that surpass by far what has been done for SDT so far, but... is it really worth their time? As much as the simplicity and focus of SDT are enjoyable, it's also... very basic.

I just posted this here to help others set it up and have fun with it, because it's easy enough that I can help. If that triggers ideas, it's wonderful, but I don't really expect much. And I can't really help, because besides dialogues, I am absolutely unable to produce anything remotely artistic.

I remember something blew up at some point, someone made a mod for this game that allowed X-ray... I think there was a disagreement between the modder and konishion? i dident really care... and still dont.

All I know is the mod that the mod was amazing. If anyone could find it...

I remember something blew up at some point, someone made a mod for this game that allowed X-ray... I think there was a disagreement between the modder and konishion? i dident really care... and still dont.

All I know is the mod that the mod was amazing. If anyone could find it...

Arkanae's characters come bundled with hair, dress, dialogue and a bunch of mods each, and two of them (Sarah and Aisha) come with an X-Ray mod, which I assume is the one you're asking about.

Arkanae's characters come bundled with hair, dress, dialogue and a bunch of mods each, and two of them (Sarah and Aisha) come with an X-Ray mod, which I assume is the one you're asking about.

I was trying to get the guesswork out of the equation for new players. That's why each character is presented as a bundle, with the required mod, config files and dialogues.

There is an X-ray mod bundled in with Sarah, although it's not active by default. It is active with Aisha, however, and part of the concept. It's available on Dante's thread, which I linked in the original post.

Given the timeline of development of that mod (all post-2012) I doubt it was at the origin of any blow-up with Konashion, who had all but disappeared by then...

All three characters are functional, but at different stages of completion. Sarah is solid and (almost) finished.

Aisha would be close to done too, if I didn't have issues with the props refusing to load consistently. I still need to finish some of the dialogue.

Maria is very early in, and the dialogue is generic. I need to get the right combo of mods (I am still looking for 2 specific things) before working on the dialogue.

I haven't got into more advanced stuff like AnimTools positions or DialogueActions. I have found scenarios made with DA a bit too deterministic, in my experience. I don't know if it's a limitation of the mod or of... the modders. I have to give it a try, and see if I can introduce as much randomness and replayability as I have been able to with Sarah, while supporting more complex stories.

As you can tell, it's all very simple stuff, so it's really easy for anyone to tweak dialogues or add mods and stories with just a text editor. The flash mods are more complicated to make, and you would need to learn about flash and actionscript before... I haven't started digging into that, and I'm not sure I want to.

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled on this thread just hours after downloading that game again (I had to nuke my hard drive and re-install Windows, long story).

I have a very simple question; where the hell can I get a standalone flash player?  I remember I had trouble with this before, Adobe seems to go out of their way to hide the damned things.  Alternately, can I get chrome to open a .swf file from my hard drive?  I knew how to do it with Firefox, but I can't seem to find the option with Chrome (which I like better in every other way).

Is the website for the sdt loader down?

It's working for me... If it's just the loader you need, I posted a copy here too.

How exactly do I edit the Characterfolders.txt exactly?

Just open it with notepad, and add one entry per line, either:
  • a sub-folder name between square brackets [ ] to create a folder entry in the menu
  • a character folder name, a colon : and a character name to create a character entry
Each character folder should have (at least) the following files:

Mods.txt
Code.txt
Dialogue.txt
Hair.png
Uncompressing each one of the character zip I posted should give you a folder with exactly the structure above.

Examples:

SDT/Mods/CharacterFolders.txt

[Chars]
SDT/Mods/Chars/CharacterFolders.txt

Sarah:Sarah
Aisha:Aisha
Maria:Maria

It is safe to download from that website right? my antivirus is saying the files are unsafe.

Your AV is probably flagging SWF files or ZIP files without looking at what's inside. BUT... read on.

What's safe to download from:

• loverslab.com
  • stdmods.com
  • mediafire.com
  • mega.co.nz
However be very careful with SolidFiles. You can, by hitting the carefully hidden link on the DL page, get the original file without garbage, but in most cases you will hit the "SF download client", which is a pile of garbage that you want to avoid installng at all costs (trackers and desktop add display)... look at the type of what you are downloading: it should NOT be "application" (if that's the case, you clicked the obvious, but wrong, link).

This is excellent! Thank you for posting and sharing! I've been using a very old, yet stable version of SDT for a long time now, since just before Konashion fell off scope. I've only recently seen some pics of SDT mods, so this is great since the main blog seems to be dead-ish. Will totally have to dabble some.

• 1 month later...

@BadSector -

I'd love to get those AnimTools positions of you don't mind!

@ Arkanae -

Thanks for the bundle! Will definitely check it out when back on my laptop! (On tablet right now).

Oh and hi, I'm new here from the sdtmods site. What dialogues did you post there? Or are they only here in your bundle?

There are a few other decent bundles back at sdtmods by the way. Fleack has a good one with a MILF storyline and WeeWillie has 2 Sex Slave storylines. WyldChyld (sp?) has an Evangelion bundle and of course there is the creator of AnimTools for the game, SBY. A lot of the loader mods and bundles at the site are built around his bundle.

Anyway, thanks for the bundle and presentation above!

Edited by zzaapp002
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...