[FINISHED] Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.03 [03-jan-15]

I can not make topic in "Downloads - SexLab Framework"
Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.03
Topic with old version

Description:
It seems that a wear and tear type plugin for sexlab was overdue. Sexlab Apropos/describe just released their own wear and tear upgrade. This is my own take on W&T, a very simple plugin with no dependencies (other than Sexlab of course) and no strings attached.

- 5 stages for each organs (except penis which are indestructible): nothing, slight discomfort, discomfort, pain and severe pain.
- There are no positive effects, positive effects will have to come from other plugins.
- The defuff are not extremely hard but if they accumulate they can be annoying, mainly damage speech/voice and damage speed.
- Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter" setting.
- 3 craftable items under cooking pot (misc section) can help you mitigate the negative effects.
- Natural lubrication results in diminishing returns of damage received.
- Experience increases resistance to damage.
- Config menu can be used to monitor and tweak almost very aspect.
- you can config state bars of organs in menu
- plugs from Devious Devices series decrease healing speed of anus and vagina, gag - mouth
- catch orgasm events sended by Devious Devices vibrations

Required
- Sex Animation Framework v1.59c+ (you can use elder versions, but make sure that it sends event "OrgasmEnd")
- SkUI 4.1
- HearthFires.esm
- PlayerValueControler

Recomended
- mods of Devious Devices series

Update
- in MCM disable checkbox "Effects Enabled" on page "General"
- delete mod
- save game
- install new version

Change Log:
2.03 (03/01/2015)
- initial reliz at www.loverslab.com
- clean of mod start after game load, now
- decrease debuffs

2.02 (02/01/2015)
- fix menu
- mfsi_SexEffectsConfig.psc (menu script) does not store state information, now.
- management of speed moved to  "PlayerValueControler"
- added the possibility of other modes affect the parameters of this mod
2.01 (15/12/2014)
- fix wrong depends from SexLabSoulgemPregnancy.esm
- change colors state bars of organs
2.00 (10/12/2014)
- Fixed experiences system
- catch events end of sex
- catch events vibration orgasm Devious Devices
- Added state bars of organs
- Devious Devices(plugs and gag) influence the rate of recovery of relevant organs
- Added save/load settings to file
- added hard dependences from HearthFires.esm (new recipe of Lubricant)

Credits:
mainfct - for the first version of this mod. based on mod Sexout: Wear and Tear для FO:NV(author Odessa).
Ashal - for Sexlab framework
Zadil - for Devious Devices - Assets
Min - forDevious Devices - Integration
Coopervane - for Devious Devices - Expansion.
And the other developing series of Devious Devices

PlayerValueControler v0.02
This mod management of speed. Other mods send request to it.
Maximum 128 mods.
Player can configure calculations rule.
This mod takes the test of time.

I makes integration patch for "Devious Devices Expansion" and "DeviousDevices-Integration"(just do not install DDx_PVC_patch.esp and zadx_slowfixSCR.pex, if you do not use Expansion)
It would be better, if Min include integration into the right place. I'm not sure that my decision - the best.

Types of formulas
Simple sum - adds all speed mults
Limited sum - player set limits of sum
Extremum - sum limited by min mult and max mult
Cumulative extremum - same as Extremum, but if (sum > max mult) or (sum  < min mult ) then result = (max mult or min mult) + portion(sum - (max mult or min mult))

API
int Function SetMultBonus(String ModName, String ValueName, Float Value)
Request to add / overwrite coefficient
ModName - name of mod (for example "YouMod.eps"), sending the request (if the next game loads this mod is not connected, than this coefficient will be received)
ValueName = "SpeedMult". It one value at this time
Value - value of coefficient
Return
1 - success
0 - mod is busy(script work fast. I did not see this result. Just in case)
-1 - failure(it is too many mods / wrong ValueName)

int Function CleanModByName(String ModName)
Remode you mod.
ModName - name of mod
1 - success
0 -  mod is busy

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.02 has the same API with small differences
int Function SetMultBonus(String ModName, String ValueName, Float Value)
ValueName = MouthHealingMult, AnusHealingMult, VaginaHealingMult, MouthResistBonus, AnusResistBonus, VaginaResistBonus
Recommended values for
MouthResistBonus, AnusResistBonus, VaginaResistBonus : (-1, 1) with step 0.05
MouthHealingMult, AnusHealingMult, VaginaHealingMult : (-1, 1) with step 0.01

For modmakers and tranlators
I am not good in english. It would be better if someone translation.
I use for translation TesVTranslator. Dictionaries for it can be found in UserDictionary.7z
If you need in same changes in mod, tell me about it.

I founded critical error in PlayerValueControler v0.02.
I apologize.

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.03 was reactivated.
You can use it, but without PlayerValueControler speed debufs do not work.
My computer was broken. I do not know, when I can upload the new version.

Sexlab_WearAndTear_v2.03.7z

Just started using this mod, a good idea, still testing it out...

REQUESTS...

WIDGETS

1. The widgets are a great idea, but a little hard to work out which is which. I have 2 solutions that would fix it without too much effort...

a. SHORT NAME VERSION...  A letter at the beginning of the widget, that would stand for the part that is damaged. M, V or A...

M = mouth

V = vagina

A = anus

b. LONG NAME VERSION... Mouth, Vagina or Anus before each widget...

2. File names on the download page...

a. The file names are a little confusing, I know English is not your native language, I have recommendations. It is up to you if you want to use them...

I usually rename all my file names so they are not spread around my Nexus Mod Manager, and are easier to read. I always give my file names the same name at the start, so they stay together in the mod manager.

example...

Sexlab_WearAndTear

Sexlab_WearAndTear_PlayerValueControler

Sexlab_WearAndTear_EnglishTranslation

The names are up to you, its only how I name my mods. So please, don't take offence...

b. The file name Dictionary would be easier to understand renamed.

English Translation

I'm testing this mod out now and I would also like to suggest some work on the widgets.    If you want to get truly fancy with widgets, you might want to look at the iNeed mod for an example.  

I would also suggest separating the PlayerValueController mod into its own separate thread.  From what I can tell, your Wear and Tear mod does not actually require it and if you want to use it as a framework for other mods, it would be good to have its own discussion on it.  You could also consider having it track more than just player speed.  Many of the mods on this site affect other stats such as health, mana, stamina regen, and it might be good if there was some kind of framework to consolidate all the buffs/ debuff

Very nice work on this mod though and it is good to see someone pick up this mod.

I am not familliar with actionscript. I can not create new widgets.

Yes, PlayerValueController is a standalone mod. It can be easy modifier to controling other stats. But i am think that is not good idea.

Other values is not critical, as speed. If I control other values, it will create an additional burden on the scripts.

May be in future it also will controlling scale of breasts and stomach.

Krazyone, name of esp(except DDx_PVC_patch.esp) correspond to your recommendations.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update to sexlab wear&tear.

I seem to have a few issues though:

-The descriptions are unreadable

13261111_2015-01-26_00001.jpg

-I get too high resistences, iirc in the original mod you could also adjust those in the mcm. Got 110-120 as resistences after a few Skyrim ingame days of playing

Really liking the widget display. Maybe my issues come from having a german/english mixed Skyrim installation, with vanilla Skyrim in german but because of all the nice mods many parts are now english, so i always get an english/german mix.

I don't want to switch to full english though because i like the german speakers, they sound often better than the original english ones imho.

Thanks for help in advance :)

Thanks for the update to sexlab wear&tear.

I seem to have a few issues though:

-The descriptions are unreadable

13261111_2015-01-26_00001.jpg

-I get too high resistences, iirc in the original mod you could also adjust those in the mcm. Got 110-120 as resistences after a few Skyrim ingame days of playing

Really liking the widget display. Maybe my issues come from having a german/english mixed Skyrim installation, with vanilla Skyrim in german but because of all the nice mods many parts are now english, so i always get an english/german mix.

I don't want to switch to full english though because i like the german speakers, they sound often better than the original english ones imho.

Thanks for help in advance :)

I can not see screenshot with problem.

I can add optional limits for resistance or/and change functions.

OrganDamage = Damage/(1+OrganResistance)

OrganResistance = sqrt(Experience)*0.05 + somebonus

I can add multiplier 0.05 in to MMC.

Yeah somehow stooorage doesn't seem to work with that screenshot. I solved the issue though, installed the mod with NMM first, so i didn't see there was an english esp version. My fault :)

Regarding the resistences i have an additional question from my observations so far, which gives me the following impression:

Is the damage capped at 100%?

Would it be possible to increase this damage cap? Currently i reduced healing rates by 50%, damage by about 25%. But lowering the healing rate more would probably lead to issues. My personal goal would be that i get really serious damage when suffering severly, either submit rapefest in a bandit camp or heavy SD+ torture so that it would go to 500 or something damage. Then i would have to heal for a week or two.

So normal whoring up to 10 clients a day should be more or less ok, a few rapes push you to about 100%, and a severe rape gangbang by a bandit camp take you out for a while.

That would be my dream setting :)

Total damage is limited.

I can remove top limit, as option. But i will not add new states of organs.

If organ damaged 123 or 500 or 87,  then it state will be "Vagina damaged/Anus damaged/Mouth damaged"

Perfect, that's exactly what i wanted. Just longer potential damage duration.

Hearthfires? W-why?

"- added hard dependences from HearthFires.esm (new recipe of Lubricant)" (Change log)

I will make two variants in next version.

Are you going to add the visual changes apropos has?

There is some problems.

We try to use shaider technology for it, but one shaider superimposed to head and body too. The same technology was used in sperm in SexLab.

It means: if anus or vagina was damaged, than you will see damaged zone on the head.

From the point of view of beauty, it will be better to make textures for every combination of states but:

- i can not create texture

- i use Laby Body and Demonica(someone else use UNP, CBBE, DG and soon on. And each of this body has many tattoos)

To post a topic in the SexLab - Downloads section you need to upload your mod using the mod uploader thingie in the downloads section.

I don't know how that works, but I know the admin staff of LL were very excited to move everyone over to the new downloads system, and said system functions really well.

How to download this mod? %)

Mod is under testing.

But i have not many time for skyrim at this moment.

Last error was found after 8 hours of playing.

After sex sceen was broken hdtHighHeel(character too much elevated above the ground) and speed controller effect was not changed.

But i am not shure that, PVC is guilty.

Now i have play-test with limited count of other mods.

If someone want try this version, than will upload it.