Fem Run Replacer - Fallout New Vegas

View File

----------------------------------------------------------------

Female run replacer "Jogging Butterfly"

----------------------------------------------------------------

- v.20b: Same as before, but now Backward speed is the same of the Forward. There's an optional package with a different Backward animation: if you use some mod that slows down backpedalling (i.e. Project Nevada), you could try to overwrite with this file and see how it goes, it should speed up of a good 70%

- v.20: more relaxed, less exagerated

This changes fast forward, backward left and right, with a 360 relaxed jogging run, it means when you go backward your character won't back-pedal, but instead she will look at you.

The BnB is made by many movements, this could lead to "weirdness" on some breast types, or even some slight clipping in some clothes, or a not nice mesh if the weight is not made at its best.

Here's a video that shows how it appears in game.

New v20 + Optional Sprint - 19/04/2015: deprecated by this.

Old v 13

----------------

Few Infos

----------------

It REQUIRES a skeleton compatible BnB, like Deedes, Thaumx or Astymma

To install, unpack it manually under Data or via your favourite mod manager.

Keep in mind this is a replacer, so if you already have a run replacer you will overwrite it.

To uninstall, remove its 4 files:

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtfastforward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtfastbackward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtfastleft.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtfastright.kf

Check also the walk here and the idles here.

Notes on the optional sprint: it uses SHIFT to be enabled. If you press SHIFT and then a key, it won't work. You must first run forward and then press SHIFT and keep it pressed. For now it has no AP consumption because it's just for testing purpose. However you will hear female different panting/breathing sounds while sprinting. The sprint speed is about 25% faster than normal running.

In case you have a sprint mod or Project Nevada, you will have first to unactivate them on the MCM, or map another hotkey to avoid conflict.

------------------

Permission

------------------

This mod can be considered free for non-commercial use only - please credit the deserving, when deserved - Any mod that contains any assets from this mod MUST SHARE the SAME policies. There are NO exceptions for this: if you don't like this rule, don't use this mod or any of its assets. Instead, if you can stand to my will and you understand that my main purpose is mods diffusion, feel free to do whatever you want with this mod and PM me if you need some help, I'll be glad to help you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    BnB Skeleton

i like the animation.  Thanks for making it.

Quick question, on the forward run... where u going forward and see the back of the player...

any way to rotate the hands and forearms towards the body inwards towards the breats, so the elbow is at a 90 degree elbow if that makes sense?  or is it a limitation of the skeleton.

Anyways, love the mod and using it.  Thanks for making it.

Oh I already share my few works with animations on Nexus, when I feel they are ready. The page is this one.

For example the idles, I would have shared them but there's some extra code I don't want to rip because I'm working on it, and on the other side I don't feel confortable to post on nexus uncompleted scripts

• 1 month later...

I haven't played it yet so i don't know anyhing about it. Will this animation and the walking one work with Skyrim. I'm getting ready to play that and wanted to besure before i went and added these and screwed up important default animations in the process, if it is incompatible. If not, does anyone know of anything like this made for skyrim. Will any of those hdt plugins do this. Also i've been having some trouble with the amo animation package. Where if i uncheck any of them, they recheck themselves when i restart the game. Is it possible to permanently uncheck them or is it only temporary.

If not, does anyone know of anything like this made for skyrim. Will any of those hdt plugins do this.

Nothing like that can work on NV, unfortunately. No HDT.

Also i've been having some trouble with the amo animation package. Where if i uncheck any of them, they recheck themselves when i restart the game. Is it possible to permanently uncheck them or is it only temporary.

Yes I'm aware of that, I already corrected it but I didn't upload the new package. It requires still a bunch of days of testing. I found an issue in the engine itself so I had to redo everything from scratch

It looks pretty good, but why does the animation have head snapping back and forth while running? It makes her look like she just ran a marathon and doesn't feel like running anymore.

That's more like "jogging", the reason why of that name. I wanted a goofy run, but in the end it bored me with its exageration. I'm working on a less exagerated version.

I like it too.

But there is a little problem, at least in my system.

The fast back run seems a bit ridicolous because it's too much fast (double than forward, right and left), like the old B&W movies.

Could be a sort of conflict with other animations I have (like some weapons wearing ones)?

Note, btw, that I have my standard run speed already a bit faster because I finished the Old Word Blues DLC and I have also the speed perk.

But there is a little problem, at least in my system.

The fast back run seems a bit ridicolous because it's too much fast (double than forward, right and left)

No, I think it's my fault, I created the mess while I was thinking to make something smart.

I noticed the backward speed was slower than the forward, so I increased the speed of the animation so that they could seem similar, instead of questioning me of the reason why -_- I installed Project Nevada, I think it changes the backpedal speed... -_-

I'll upload soon a "vanilla" version

Updated OP: Nicole you could try to download the 20b (not the optional file), then overwrite the previous files with this, then try in game. If you still have issues, you should try to start a brand new game. I know it's annoying but it's just to see the behaviour... you just need 3 minutes to reach the point when Mitchell asks you to go to the Vit-O-Matic, so you can test the run forward / backward and see if it acts like in your savegame. Thank you

That's where the problem came out. I'm trying to put the same speed in backward animation because with a 360 degrees run it wouldn't make sense that you run slower than going forward, could you agree?

They all are trying to follow this rule :P The 20b should work for vanilla, while the 20b optional file should work if you install PN or mods like that. In my game, they both work (with and without PN), I hope it works for you too