I am duplicating this response post over from the New(to be de-implemented) website. Strange times are about i guess.

BIG UPDATE (at least for me)

I have finally figured out how to make a Papyrus log!

( I had made sure that I was in an area where there were only 2 characters in a cell: Proudspire Manor)

Here is the Papyrus Log for: Started in Proudspire Manor, my PC transformed into a werewolf, and had an encounter with Jordis. I then, after a couple of seconds, immediately quit the game.

attachicon.gifAmorous Encounter.txt

Also, It may help to show that SSLW appears to still have the armors somewhere in the files.

Also, I had tried uninstalling Bellyache's excellent werewolf skin, but to no avail, Gary Argonian III, the Lizard Werewolf, remains junkless...

(sorry I cannot find the spoiler tag thingy)

attachicon.gifTes5 1.JPG

attachicon.gif20160706222616_1.jpg

"Jordis the Sword-Maiden" is your werewolf, correct?

I am duplicating this response post over from the New(to be de-implemented) website. Strange times are about i guess.

( I had made sure that I was in an area where there were only 2 characters in a cell: Proudspire Manor)

Here is the Papyrus Log for: Started in Proudspire Manor, my PC transformed into a werewolf, and had an encounter with Jordis. I then, after a couple of seconds, immediately quit the game.

Also, It may help to show that SSLW appears to still have the armors somewhere in the files.

Also, I had tried uninstalling Bellyache's excellent werewolf skin, but to no avail, Gary Argonian III, the Lizard Werewolf, remains junkless...

attachicon.gifTes5 1.JPG

Jordis is a normal human Nord. My Player character, Gary Argonian III, transformed into a werewolf and banged her, during the duration of the console log. 

What I did find kinda weird was that heavily repeated error. Perhaps it was attempting to put the mesh on my character but failing?

the werewolf (so far) has a double schlong ???

What kind of Double schlong are you experiencing? A werewolf SOS schlong and the static, animal-styled counterpart? Or, Both Animal-styled junks overlapping each other at the same time?

For your information, from what I have experienced so far, SSLW does not disable the SOS werewolf counterpart by itself. To fix that, if you are experiencing the SOS schlong in the way of the one you want, is simple. 

Go into the MCM menu, open up the player status area, and enequip your player character's schlong. SOS remembers which type of schlong your player character has, and carries it over to your werewolf form. So, to prevent that, just disable your player's schlong.

I may not be able to provide much, as I am not an expert, but looking for help as well, but I only wish to provide some input.

the werewolf (so far) has a double schlong ???

What kind of Double schlong are you experiencing? A werewolf SOS schlong and the static, animal-styled counterpart? Or, Both Animal-styled junks overlapping each other at the same time?

For your information, from what I have experienced so far, SSLW does not disable the SOS werewolf counterpart by itself. To fix that, if you are experiencing the SOS schlong in the way of the one you want, is simple.

Go into the MCM menu, open up the player status area, and enequip your player character's schlong. SOS remembers which type of schlong your player character has, and carries it over to your werewolf form. So, to prevent that, just disable your player's schlong.

I may not be able to provide much, as I am not an expert, but looking for help as well, but I only wish to provide some input.

so its kind of weird where there are 3 varieties that seem to be competing. most times i see the static and the sos overlap but one time i saw the creature one.

attachicon.gifTes5 1.JPG

Jordis is a normal human Nord. My Player character, Gary Argonian III, transformed into a werewolf and banged her, during the duration of the console log. 

What I did find kinda weird was that heavily repeated error. Perhaps it was attempting to put the mesh on my character but failing?

Do you have the cloak frequency set really high? The cloak checks your player's race as well, so if it's not being applied while you're a werewolf, you don't get your wonderful werewolf diddly bits.

Do you have the cloak frequency set really high? The cloak checks your player's race as well, so if it's not being applied while you're a werewolf, you don't get your wonderful werewolf diddly bits.

I had the cloak check every second, and the effect apply for 5. Yet still, the diddly bits remain hidden. Likely by a pile of code somewhere.

Damn. It's strange how one person has too many diddly bits as a problem, and I have none as a problem.

I still salute you for your continued support.

Any advice on what steps to do next? Would you like me to complete a couple of procedures in-game and upload the papyrus results?

(MILD UPDATE)

I have given SoS were-bits a try, and that version of werewolf junk appears to function properly, with proper erections animations and everything. Because of the sorry lack of animal-styled were-bits, the SoS were-junk was uncrowded between his legs. I still find SoS's take on werewolf junk to be really awkward looking, especially regarding scaling and aesthetics. I really don't like them. But, it does show that some things are up and running.

Also, I had looked up loosely in the Creation Kit, and MGRitual04 has something to do with winterhold and the midden. If a passing person has any insights to this, feel free to comment...

post-598852-0-81581100-1468040920_thumb.jpg

Okay, now that the forum update is done I can post this.

Here's a log from a CF run that had the problem. I had a quick look myself, and I'm curious about the lines like:

[07/02/2016 - 10:34:13PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-chaurus.json; skipping

This is at game load, so why is it saying it's already loaded? Unless you can save information from save to save.

Anyway, here's the log. Load order is at the bottom of this post.

cf-error.log

Okay, now that the forum update is done I can post this.

Here's a log from a CF run that had the problem. I had a quick look myself, and I'm curious about the lines like:

[07/02/2016 - 10:34:13PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-chaurus.json; skipping

This is at game load, so why is it saying it's already loaded? Unless you can save information from save to save.

Anyway, here's the log. Load order is at the bottom of this post.

Yep, all of the data is persisted through saves. Each JSON file is only ever loaded once, unless you use the re-register button.

Everything looks like it's working normally in that log. Plenty of creatures are functioning.

I had the cloak check every second, and the effect apply for 5. Yet still, the diddly bits remain hidden. Likely by a pile of code somewhere.

Damn. It's strange how one person has too many diddly bits as a problem, and I have none as a problem.

I still salute you for your continued support.

Any advice on what steps to do next? Would you like me to complete a couple of procedures in-game and upload the papyrus results?

(MILD UPDATE)

I have given SoS were-bits a try, and that version of werewolf junk appears to function properly, with proper erections animations and everything. Because of the sorry lack of animal-styled were-bits, the SoS were-junk was uncrowded between his legs. I still find SoS's take on werewolf junk to be really awkward looking, especially regarding scaling and aesthetics. I really don't like them. But, it does show that some things are up and running.

Also, I had looked up loosely in the Creation Kit, and MGRitual04 has something to do with winterhold and the midden. If a passing person has any insights to this, feel free to comment...

attachicon.gifMGRitual 04 wat.JPG

I really have no idea what's going wrong, sorry. Try plopping this file in Data\creatures.d.

sexlab-werewolves.json

I really have no idea what's going wrong, sorry. Try plopping this file in Data\creatures.d.

You may be onto something!

At the very startup, it appears that Creature framework can't find things in Creatures.d. That most likely is the problem, considering everything else actually works.

post-598852-0-72454700-1468253004_thumb.jpg

Now I have added your werewolves.json to the Creature Framework, and it managed to load it properly, sadly, my werewolf model still remains junkless! Wow, your guess is as good as mine....

You may be onto something!

At the very startup, it appears that Creature framework can't find things in Creatures.d. That most likely is the problem, considering everything else actually works.

attachicon.gif20160711085538_1.jpg

Where are these json files stored?

Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\.

Are you using Mod Organizer?

Skyrim\Data\creatures.d\.

Are you using Mod Organizer?

yes, I did!

Even better, the json file recognized and loaded the creature framework. The only problem being my player character still remains junkless.

post-598852-0-61591200-1468255702_thumb.jpg

Here is the confirmation that it managed to load.

It may not be working, but  hey, it's progress.

So, I appear to have encountered a bug of some kind with MO and the registration process of CF.

If using MO, the framework appears to be completely unable to read the JSON data in the creatures.d folder; it just causes a CTD the moment it attempts to do so.

Dropping the creatures.d folder into the base data directory however appears to allow it to work as intended. 

Any ideas why? 

So, I appear to have encountered a bug of some kind with MO and the registration process of CF.

If using MO, the framework appears to be completely unable to read the JSON data in the creatures.d folder; it just causes a CTD the moment it attempts to do so.

Dropping the creatures.d folder into the base data directory however appears to allow it to work as intended. 

Any ideas why? 

My creatures.d directory is loaded just fine with MO. What version of MO are you using?

Any ideas why? 

My creatures.d directory is loaded just fine with MO. What version of MO are you using?

Seems to be an issue with MO2 only. Tried with MO and it worked just fine.

Any ideas why? 

Seems to be an issue with MO2 only. Tried with MO and it worked just fine.

Yep, I've encountered that problem with MO2 on Fallout 4. That's why I asked about your MO version. It's already a known issue, I believe.

Anyone else still having issues with Creature Framework not showing up in the MCM? I've read through and installed the files as per the instructions but I still get no CF menu.

I'm having the same issue. It says i have CF installed under the slnc menu but the CF menu doesn't appear in MCM. But I don't think I installed it properly...

EDIT: After using save game script cleaner it works perfectly fine now.

Another attempt to report the problem of CF not loading correctly in a way that's useful. Here are some screenshots of the MCM menu and the papyrus log. The "Jarls have Dogs" mod is one I'm working on... but this is the behavior I get in every setup.

I take it this isn't the very first load of the framework, but on a save? Can you see if cleaning the save of all CF scripts fixes it?

Yes, it's a save, but no changing of CF versions.

I can try cleaning scripts, but I don't know how useful that will be, since the problem is intermittent. If I see the problem and exit out, there's no guarantee it will happen again whether or not I clean scripts.