I asked the following question on the NC thread, but I'm not getting an answer there so I'll ask it here:

What's the scoop with female werewolves? Before NC v3 and Creature Framework, my setup was giving me male and female werewolves. Now with NC V3, CF, and SL Werewolves v3beta, when a female NPC transforms, she vanishes. Hentai werewolfgal does not--she shows up properly. So there's some different location for NPC female werewolf meshes and textures? What is it?

Looking at the json files and MCM menus, I'm not seeing anything about female werewolves at all, and they're the only creatures that come in male and female variants. I'm getting the bad feeling that maybe CF doesn't support them at all. What's the real story?

I'm currently using...

File Name: More Nasty Critters

File Submitter: dentarr

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

To give body parts but i noticed the werewolves mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/ now requires this framework so it is possible to have this running alongside MNC or are they going to fight/conflict?

Thanks

They'll work in tandem. You may want to check out the new version of SexLab Nude Creatures as well - it was just released today. Follow the instructions on that mod's page; install More Nasty Critters first, then install SexLab Nude Creatures, overwriting anything from MNC, and make sure you deactivate MoreNastyCritters.esp.

Waitwaitwaitwhat....

If you deactivate Morenastycritters.esp no animations get added to SL. So if you start a new game you wont have all the new animations for the critters. That esp doesnt do anything else. All the mesh handling is done in SLnudecreatures....

My bad, I was just reiterating the instructions from memory from the SLNC page.

I asked the following question on the NC thread, but I'm not getting an answer there so I'll ask it here:

What's the scoop with female werewolves? Before NC v3 and Creature Framework, my setup was giving me male and female werewolves. Now with NC V3, CF, and SL Werewolves v3beta, when a female NPC transforms, she vanishes. Hentai werewolfgal does not--she shows up properly. So there's some different location for NPC female werewolf meshes and textures? What is it?

Looking at the json files and MCM menus, I'm not seeing anything about female werewolves at all, and they're the only creatures that come in male and female variants. I'm getting the bad feeling that maybe CF doesn't support them at all. What's the real story?

Female werewolves are not a separate race/skin combo. They're both the werewolf race, they don't have separate races. That's why you wouldn't see a female-werewolf-specific variant in the config. Female werewolves should be working fine with SLW 3.0. I've tested and retested, with new games and old ones, and they're working fine for me. It sounds to me like your installation of the mods is botched a bit - did you install manually, or did you use the fomod in SLW?

The Hentai Werewolfgal does not have separate meshes/textures, so your situation is rather odd. Papyrus logs would be great.

regarding MNC. I'm using MO and have no idea how to accomplish this with NMM

Left Pane: MNC loading first, Then SLNC and SL Werewolves

Right Pane: MNC above SLNC and SL werewolves

MNC's esp is activated

So basically MNC meshes are being overwritten by everything after it, but I get to keep the MNC animations.

I guess the mods are supposed to appear on the Creature Framework's MCM menu. There's General and Creatures 1 tab, second one being empty, even that i have both Nude Creatures and Sexlab Werewolves which both needs the framework. Used the re-register but nothing. Would be a conflict with my mods or something

I'm having this exact problem, been trying lots of stuff but i cant get it to work.

i need some help. Thanks for the mod.

I guess the mods are supposed to appear on the Creature Framework's MCM menu. There's General and Creatures 1 tab, second one being empty, even that i have both Nude Creatures and Sexlab Werewolves which both needs the framework. Used the re-register but nothing. Would be a conflict with my mods or something

I'm having this exact problem, been trying lots of stuff but i cant get it to work.

I have tried everything suggested for this problem on the thread with no changes. also, on a possible related note, my guy has human junk in beast form, the only thing that changed about it is the color matches the exposed skin.

id give you a papyrus log but I have yet to get it to work for me and I cannot locate any information on how to use it. (neither bing nor google helped in this task)

I have tried everything suggested for this problem on the thread with no changes. also, on a possible related note, my guy has human junk in beast form, the only thing that changed about it is the color matches the exposed skin.

id give you a papyrus log but I have yet to get it to work for me and I cannot locate any information on how to use it. (neither bing nor google helped in this task)

just tried a completely new character, creature framework still does not register MNC, SLNC, or any other creature mod I have. about to just uninstall it as I cannot get it to do anything

double checked all requirements to ensure they are the most recent versions, they are

just tried a completely new character, creature framework still does not register MNC, SLNC, or any other creature mod I have. about to just uninstall it as I cannot get it to do anything

double checked all requirements to ensure they are the most recent versions, they are

The human penis you're seeing is from Schlongs of Skyrim. To disable it on werewolves, turn the shape chance for all of your shapes on the werewolf race to 0%.

Out of curiosity, do you have all of the DLC?

Went back to MNC 7.11 because using CF with SLNC didn't work, all the option windows in the MCM were empty, just likehey were for Sagorashi.

I used the newest version of JContainers from the Nexus.

Maybe it is a problem with using the mods with Mod Organizer, I don't know.

But with MNC 7.11 I at least have the options and the meshes ;)

I need your Papyrus log if you want me to be able to debug anything.

And same here, not showing any other meshes but ones SLNC already have and framework wont show other mods aswell. So heres some logs for it. I tried to add extras without MNC too but didn't work either

Papyrus.0.log

Went back to MNC 7.11 because using CF with SLNC didn't work, all the option windows in the MCM were empty, just likehey were for Sagorashi.

And same here, not showing any other meshes but ones SLNC already have and framework wont show other mods aswell. So heres some logs for it. I tried to add extras without MNC too but didn't work either

Is SLNC the only mod you have that uses Creature Framework? Because that's why there would only be SLNC options in the framework menu. MNC does not add its own, it just adds the meshes that SLNC doesn't have by default. It doesn't get its own entry in the mods.

Is SLNC the only mod you have that uses Creature Framework? Because that's why there would only be SLNC options in the framework menu. MNC does not add its own, it just adds the meshes that SLNC doesn't have by default. It doesn't get its own entry in the modsOk

Ok looks like my problem is in MNC since framework is showing SLNC and its meshes.. Sorry got confused !

I recently installed this mod, in conjunction with More Nasty Critters and Immersive Creatures,

and the problem is for all non-vanilla wolves, the body doesnt show any dick when the sex animation is started.

If I summon a vanilla wolf (00023ABE) using commandline, the dick is correctly showing during animation,

but when summoning, for example, a "Feral Snow Wolf" (xx07f439), the dick doesnt show.

I guess thats because that wolf doesnt have a aroused model,

but in older version of sexlab creature, if a creature had no aroused model, the model would get replaced by a vanilla model. that would impose a visual change when the animation start, but in my opinion thats much better than having a creature fuck the player with no dick.

could you possibly implement that fallback again for non-vanilla creatures?

I recently installed this mod, in conjunction with More Nasty Critters and Immersive Creatures,

and the problem is for all non-vanilla wolves, the body doesnt show any dick when the sex animation is started.

If I summon a vanilla wolf (00023ABE) using commandline, the dick is correctly showing during animation,

but when summoning, for example, a "Feral Snow Wolf" (xx07f439), the dick doesnt show.

but in older version of sexlab creature, if a creature had no aroused model, the model would get replaced by a vanilla model. that would impose a visual change when the animation start, but in my opinion thats much better than having a creature fuck the player with no dick.

Creature Framework knows nothing about wolves, so this is the wrong place for such a request. I the new version of SLNC I have removed the fallback for wolves because vanilla wolves do not require it and custom wolves are not supported. But fear not, you can add the fallback by just modifying some config file. For more information see here.

Creature Framework knows nothing about wolves, so this is the wrong place for such a request. I the new version of SLNC I have removed the fallback for wolves because vanilla wolves do not require it and custom wolves are not supported. But fear not, you can add the fallback by just modifying some config file. For more information see here.

ah sorry, the mods ecosystem is quite complex and Im getting more and more confused about what does what

thank you very much for the pointer, I will have a try at adding the Immersive Creatures creatures variations to the configuration json files

Hm. I can't get near Bleak Falls Barrow anymore, the game simply crashes to desktop no matter which direction I come from, and it's always at the same distance from the barrow so I assume something tries to load but crashes. Removing all mods didn't solve this problem. Any ideas? I don't know if it has to do with Creature Framework but it shows up in my log, so... here it is.

[01/17/2015 - 11:34:52PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/17/2015 - 11:34:52PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[01/17/2015 - 11:34:52PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/17/2015 - 11:34:52PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:01PM] Cannot open store for class "slaResetScr", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginFemales.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginBeast.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginWeapons.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginSOS.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginCamera.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginCitrus.OnSliderChanged()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] Cannot open store for class "BleedMagicFFSScript", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:02PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (4A000D62) because their base types do not match
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:03PM] Cannot open store for class "MODTimeOfDayScript0", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MODTimeOfDayScript0 to  (63085BFB) because their base types do not match
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodButter on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B005916) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodFlour on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B00590F) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property myFood on script FCaddIngrediantAndDeleteSCRIPT attached to  (0C009F7C) cannot be bound because  (5B005905) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property myFood on script FCaddIngrediantAndDeleteSCRIPT attached to  (0C009F7D) cannot be bound because  (5B005905) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property zPheasant on script QF_FreeformRiften07_0005331A attached to FreeformRiften07 (0005331A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property DruadachRedoubtFaction on script QF_dunRebelsCairnQST_000C1ACC attached to dunRebelsCairnQST (000C1ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property SexLabConfig on script _slsubmitfunctions attached to _SLSubmit (75001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0703E3FA) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property Stats on script SLFTU_main attached to SLFTU (390012C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property zPotato on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property zLeek on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property zGourd on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property zCabbage on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (0C0071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000994) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000995) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:16PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000996) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:18PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:18PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] Reverting game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MODTimeOfDayScript0 to  (63085BFB) because their base types do not match
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (4A000D62) because their base types do not match
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodButter on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B005916) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodFlour on script BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D attached to BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D) cannot be bound because  (5B00590F) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property Stats on script SLFTU_main attached to SLFTU (390012C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000995) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (0C003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property myFood on script FCaddIngrediantAndDeleteSCRIPT attached to  (0C009F7C) cannot be bound because  (5B005905) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property myFood on script FCaddIngrediantAndDeleteSCRIPT attached to  (0C009F7D) cannot be bound because  (5B005905) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property SexLabConfig on script _slsubmitfunctions attached to _SLSubmit (75001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0703E3FA) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property zPheasant on script QF_FreeformRiften07_0005331A attached to FreeformRiften07 (0005331A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (0C0071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property zPotato on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property zLeek on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property zGourd on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property zCabbage on script FavorJobsGatherWheatScript attached to FavorJobsGatherWheat (000A8007) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000994) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] ERROR: Property BYOHFoodMilk on script byohhousecowscript attached to  (03000996) cannot be bound because  (5B005912) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:19PM] warning: Property DruadachRedoubtFaction on script QF_dunRebelsCairnQST_000C1ACC attached to dunRebelsCairnQST (000C1ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] Loading game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] Cannot open store for class "MyConfigMenu2", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] warning: Unable to get type MyConfigMenu2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] Cannot open store for class "aaaFairyFountain", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] warning: Unable to get type aaaFairyFountain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] warning: Could not find type MyConfigMenu2 in the type table in save
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] warning: Could not find type aaaFairyFountain in the type table in save
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] Cannot open store for class "defeattiedupscr", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] ERROR: Variable object type defeattiedupscr is unknown - data will be ignored
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to load array 0x25FA0C30 from save game
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] VM is thawing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM]
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM]
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slwconfigmenu <SLWQuestConfiguration (760068F0)>] INITIALIZED
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 464
    [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (89000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 25
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 466
    [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (89000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 25
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 468
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205033
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] SOS Maintenance: 205033 is update
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab is installed
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused is installed
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Initialising
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript <DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] error: Native static function RemoveAllTransforms does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Checking loaded mods
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript <slncControllerQuest (4B0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript OnPlayerLoadGame
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript <slncControllerQuest (4B0110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript Maintenance
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript <slncControllerQuest (4B0110DF)>]: DragonBorn esp installed and activated.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 46
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========================================[Wearable Lanterns: Warning Start]========================================
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM]             Wearable Lanterns is now performing compatibility checks. Papyrus warnings about missing or           
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM]                         unloaded files may follow. This is normal and they can be ignored.                        
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========================================[ Wearable Lanterns: Warning End ]========================================
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.GetBUGSLoaded() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 103
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 43
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 30
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.GetBUGSLoaded() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 105
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 43
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 30
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.GetBUGSLoaded() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 107
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowerRes_HighSpawn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.GetBUGSLoaded() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 109
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Candle.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 76
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Candle_DG.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 80
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Guards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 84
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_CompatibilityQuest (1D010162)]._WL_Compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "_WL_Compatibility.psc" Line 88
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========================================[Wearable Lanterns: Warning Start]========================================
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM]                                           Compatibility check complete.                                           
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========================================[ Wearable Lanterns: Warning End ]========================================
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Checking Nude Creatures
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Nude Creatures registered
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Checking Defeat
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] Defeat registered
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Checking Submit
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slac] AC: Submit Registered
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 477
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 479
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 481
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "WetandCold - Ashes.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 521
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "WetandCold - Holidays.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 559
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 581
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 588
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "iNeed.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (89000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 614
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] kuSMFxMCM.sendPingTest pingFromMCM
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript <slncControllerQuest (4B0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 1 concealed armors
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 0 revealing armors
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [AUA (2200C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
    [AUA (2200C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:32PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordLevitateSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 19
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 51
    [GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 45
    [alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 10
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
    [GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 45
    [alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 10
stack:
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordLevitateSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 19
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 51
    [GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
stack:
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
    <unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
    [GophersHuntersVisionQuest (56000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [kuSMFQ (42000D62)].kusmfqs.initNewGameLoad() - "kuSMFQS.psc" Line 396
    [kuSMFQ (42000D62)].kusmfqs.initGameLoaded() - "kuSMFQS.psc" Line 142
    [kuSMFQ (42000D62)].kusmfqs.OnUpdate() - "kuSMFQS.psc" Line 77
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [kuSMFQ (42000D62)].kusmfqs.initNewGameLoad() - "kuSMFQS.psc" Line 397
stack:
    [kuSMFQ (42000D62)].kusmfqs.initNewGameLoad() - "kuSMFQS.psc" Line 398
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 181
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 193
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 201
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 209
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:33PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[7] for actor Golldir
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWidgetType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [iHUDControlQuest (1A000805)].ihudwidgetscript.initialize() - "iHUDWidgetScript.psc" Line 31
    [iHUDControlQuest (1A000805)].ihudcontrolscript.startUp() - "iHUDControlScript.psc" Line 93
    [iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1A002853)].iHUDMaintainanceScript.startUp() - "iHUDMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 20
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1A002853)].iHUDLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "iHUDLoadScript.psc" Line 11
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
    [iHUDControlQuest (1A000805)].ihudwidgetscript.initialize() - "iHUDWidgetScript.psc" Line 31
    [iHUDControlQuest (1A000805)].ihudcontrolscript.startUp() - "iHUDControlScript.psc" Line 93
    [iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1A002853)].iHUDMaintainanceScript.startUp() - "iHUDMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 20
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1A002853)].iHUDLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "iHUDLoadScript.psc" Line 11
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWidgetType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM]
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:34PM]
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Running Maintenance ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: SKSE Check Running ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: Checking if update is required. (Current Version: 0.990000) ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: Versions match. No Update Required! ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Checking for DLC. Any error printed next is harmless. ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:35PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Done checking for DLC ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Switching to SKSE Footprints, SKSE Installed ~~~~~
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] Cannot open store for class "jmap", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.IsModRegistered() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 144
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.Register() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 67
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 108
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.IsModRegistered() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 144
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.Register() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 67
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 108
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] [sLW][Main Quest] Registering with Creature Framework
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function Object not found on object jmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 105
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.Register() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 69
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 105
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function SetStr not found on object jmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 106
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] Cannot open store for class "jarray", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 107
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 107
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function SetObj not found on object jmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function Object not found on object jarray. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 108
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 108
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function SetObj not found on object jmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 109
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "sexlab-werewolves" and name "SexLab Werewolves"
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Passing NONE to non-object argument 6.
stack:
    [sLWQuestMain (760058C9)].slwquestmain.Register() - "SLWQuestMain.psc" Line 70
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Passing NONE to non-object argument 9.
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterCreatureEventsToMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 247
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterCreatureToMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 173
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterCreatureEventsToMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 247
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RegisterCreatureToMod() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 173
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:36PM] [CF][Framework] Failed to register ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]["" [Armor < (090058CB)>]] type 0 to mod "sexlab-werewolves"; mod isn't registered
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] ERROR: Static function count not found on object jarray. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.ClearInvalidActiveActors() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 786
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 93
    [CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 42
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp193"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.ClearInvalidActiveActors() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 786
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 93
    [CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 42
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] ERROR: Static function count not found on object jarray. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RestartActiveActors() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 805
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 94
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp199"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.RestartActiveActors() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 805
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 94
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:37PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:55PM] Cannot open store for class "jformmap", missing file?
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:55PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.IsCreatureRegistered() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 369
    [Active effect 3 on  (00082235)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.IsCreatureRegistered() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 369
    [Active effect 3 on  (00082235)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:55PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000A7360)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000A7360)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].RentRoomScript.GetBaseObject() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].RentRoomScript.GetActorBase() - "Actor.psc" Line 139
    [None].RentRoomScript.ClearRoom() - "RentRoomScript.psc" Line 24
    [None].RentRoomScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "RentRoomScript.psc" Line 32
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].RentRoomScript.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].RentRoomScript.ClearRoom() - "RentRoomScript.psc" Line 25
[01/17/2015 - 11:35:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].RentRoomScript.SetActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].RentRoomScript.ClearRoom() - "RentRoomScript.psc" Line 27
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]Slamain stage 3
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 52
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:06PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00107C97)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00107C97)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:06PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000825B8)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000825B8)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:13PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (2600C522)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (2600C522)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:13PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (2600C524)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (2600C524)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0003F7B1) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0003F7B3) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0003F7B8) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00107C96) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000825BA) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000825BC) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:22PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (2600C526)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (2600C526)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:32PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:35PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:41PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:47PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:47PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00082240)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0008223F)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0008223F)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00082240)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000664F4)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000664F4)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:48PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:48PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001918E)>])
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:48PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001918E)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:52PM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Giant [Giant] raceId 78329
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:52PM] SOS SchlongLess: Giant entered schlongless state
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:53PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000BB986)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:53PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000BB986)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:56PM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Giant [Giant] raceId 78329
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:56PM] SOS SchlongLess: Giant entered schlongless state
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:58PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC56E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:59PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000FA0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:59PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF00105D) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:59PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF001067) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:59PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000F18) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:36:59PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF001060) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:02PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:08PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC573) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:08PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC8E4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:08PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC572) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:17PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:17PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:21PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:21PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None)
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:21PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is None.
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:23PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC571) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:23PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC56F) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:23PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC570) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:23PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00081CEF) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000EE6) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D5F) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000E0A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:24PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000E3D) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:30PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:30PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:30PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:32PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:33PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (001015DD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:33PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (001015DE) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:33PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC56A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:33PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC568) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (001015DD)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (001015DD)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (001015DE)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (001015DE)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000BECEC) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095873) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095878) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095876) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095874) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000FD89A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000FD89B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000FD89C) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095875) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:48PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00095877) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095875)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095875)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:50PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000D9651) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:50PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0010598B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:56PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000E6A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:56PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000FD89C) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:56PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000FD89B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:59PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095874)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095874)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:59PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095877)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:37:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095877)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000FD89B)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000FD89B)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000FD89C)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000FD89C)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:00PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095873)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095873)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:06PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000BECEC)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000BECEC)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:06PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095876)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095876)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095878)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00095878)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:06PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 8
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:07PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 7
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:07PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 1 size 8
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:07PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 1 size 9
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:08PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:08PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 1 size 8
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 1 size 8
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Hjornskar Head-Smasher got schlong index 1 size 10
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:10PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:10PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (00019272)>])
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:10PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 1 size 9
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:10PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (00019272)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:13PM] slaScanner start time is ....186.688004
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:14PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:14PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:14PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....187.518997, player is naked TRUE
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:14PM] slaScanner end time is ....187.552994
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:17PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00080B20) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:17PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00080B81) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:18PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000B16) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:18PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000F18) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:21PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:21PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None)
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:21PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is None.
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:25PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00080B20)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00080B20)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:28PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000812FD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:28PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC8DE) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Chief got schlong index 0 size 10
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (000192C5)>])
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (000192C5)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:38PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:41PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC8E1) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:41PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00105987) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:44PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0C00588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:44PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None)
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:44PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (0C004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation(None) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is None.
[01/17/2015 - 11:38:55PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001B5C2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:08PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:16PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000847DF) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:17PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF0009B3) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:17PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D33) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:17PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D78) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:28PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0008CACD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:28PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000DC54F) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:31PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:31PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:31PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:35PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (000EBC51) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:38PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:56PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:56PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:57PM] Saving game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:39:57PM] VM is thawing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:01PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:01PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:01PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:04PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00013489) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:04PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0003550C) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:04PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (001066DE) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:04PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001348A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:10PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:16PM] slaScanner start time is ....308.869995
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:16PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:20PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:20PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....313.700989, player is naked TRUE
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:21PM] slaScanner end time is ....313.716003
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:23PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:23PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:24PM] Saving game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:24PM] VM is thawing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0006E297) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0008480B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00060B22) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0010962A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001348B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (001066DF) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00035534) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00013482) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00013484) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:27PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00013483) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:34PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0006E296) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:40PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0006E279) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:40PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001EBA1) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:40PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001EBF0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:40PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (0001EBF6) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:46PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:47PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001EBA1)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001EBA1)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:47PM] ERROR: Method GetFormID not found on MyConfigMenu2. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (12000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (12000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnUpdate() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 95
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp64"
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (12000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (12000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnUpdate() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 95
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:47PM] [slwconfigmenu <SLWQuestConfiguration (760068F0)>]: Registered SexLab Werewolves at MCM.
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:52PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001EBF0)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001EBF0)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:52PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001EBF6)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001EBF6)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00105A24) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D88) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D79) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (FF000D55) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] ERROR: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on  (00029613) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:54PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 0 size 8
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:56PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 10
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:56PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 10
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:58PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0006E279)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:58PM] ERROR: Static function HasKey not found on object jformmap. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0006E296)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0006E279)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0006E296)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00029613)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:40:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (00029613)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 12
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:04PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:04PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:06PM] Saving game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:06PM] VM is thawing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:06PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:06PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:06PM] ERROR: Unable to call SetActorValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:13PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:13PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:13PM] Saving game...
[01/17/2015 - 11:41:13PM] VM is thawing...

What is this json thing you're talking about? What does it do and why do I need to download it?

ah sorry, the mods ecosystem is quite complex

To say the least...

Anyway, is it really necessary to have a cloak attached to the player for this kind of mod? I've tried to disable it but it look like it doesn't work without it. I'm a bit afraid about performance issues.

Hm. I can't get near Bleak Falls Barrow anymore, the game simply crashes to desktop no matter which direction I come from, and it's always at the same distance from the barrow so I assume something tries to load but crashes. Removing all mods didn't solve this problem. Any ideas? I don't know if it has to do with Creature Framework but it shows up in my log, so... here it is.

-snip-

What is this json thing you're talking about? What does it do and why do I need to download it?

You need JContainers.

ah sorry, the mods ecosystem is quite complex

To say the least...

Anyway, is it really necessary to have a cloak attached to the player for this kind of mod? I've tried to disable it but it look like it doesn't work without it. I'm a bit afraid about performance issues.

Yes, a cloak is necessary. The framework attaches scripts to actors completely dynamically, without modifying them in any way in the CK. The cloak shouldn't be much of a performance hit; even so, you can adjust its frequency in the MCM menu.

-snip-

You need JContainers.

I installed it but I still crash at the exact same spot.

-snip-

You need JContainers.

I installed it but I still crash at the exact same spot.

Try a new game. However, I strongly believe that this is a problem with a different mod, as this one doesn't modify anything in the game world at all.

Sorry for bothering, but I need help with this framework.

My problem is that Creature framework could not register creatures from slnc and mnc. I've tried to reinstall all requirements again, but nothing works.

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have JContainers 3.0.0 or newer?

Try a new game.

My problem is that Creature framework could not register creatures from slnc and mnc. I've tried to reinstall all requirements again, but nothing works.

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

You might run to this problem with mod managers like wrye or mo organizer, try manual installation and re register animals, it might take awhile to mcm to notice them

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have JContainers 3.0.0 or newer?

Try a new game.

Starting new game helped, thanks.

Sorry, my dear collection of loot :(

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

You might run to this problem with mod managers like wrye or mo organizer, try manual installation and re register animals, it might take awhile to mcm to notice them

I'm using NMM and already tried to manually reinstall mods.

Well, I'll try to wait some time, maybe I haven't to start a new game...