I am having an issue, I just dl'd Creature Framework because MNC, and Hentai Creatures said it was missing this. Now I am getting an error at log in saying something about JContainers not being correct version, or not there, and I have it, I even dl'd it to make sure it was current version. Wondering if anyone else has seen this, and has a fix?

Thanks for your time.

R.

mMTsT8H.jpg

I think the peen swapping is broken (in the SSE version at least) in the situation where there is a base skin, a "normal" armor that is only the peen, and an "aroused" armor that is only the peen. Initially, the normal armor is shown; on arousal the aroused armor is shown; but when the creature goes back to unaroused the peen disappears and the creature is neutered. The log says it was applied and it is in the creature's inventory. Equipitem from the console makes it appear. 

I'm guessing there's a race condition or something in the equip logic. I looked briefly and didn't see anything obvious. I'm remembering somewhere seeing code that equipped an item, waited a fraction of a second and then equipped it again just in case the first time didn't take. I wonder if that's needed here.

BTW the whole "puppet" thing in SL is awesome. It makes all this debugging much easier. 

This fixes it:

; Add and equip an armour to an actor (the wiki says just doing EquipItem sometimes doesn't register the equip if they don't have the item already)
function AddAndEquipArmor(Actor actorForm, Armor armorForm) global
	if actorForm.GetItemCount(armorForm) == 0
		actorForm.AddItem(armorForm, 1, true)
		Utility.Wait(0.5) ; <<<< give the engine time 
	endIf
	actorForm.EquipItem(armorForm, false, true)
endFunction

I see there is a very lively discussion about this mod, its very interesting to read.  I'm hoping I can interrupt for moment.

I'm having a new issue that's perplexing me.  I have never noticed the issue previously, however it's possible i've had it for some time.

When sexlab is filling actors for an animations, it's sometimes selecting nearby actors that shouldn't be allowed in the animation, when creatures are involved: E.g.  Falmer + Charus in an animation that's for all falmers (causing all actors to stand at idle in a clump).  

It is correctly grabbing the right number of participants,  and sorting their genders, but failing to exclude participants that shouldn't meet the criteria. (eg throwing trolls in an animation for draugurs)

• This occurs with several methods that are capable of calling 3+ actors at once (matchmaker, defeat, petcollar ), and with any/all of these mods disabled in any combination.
  • This occurs with old saves and new games both.
  • This occurs with both new and old version of CF & MNC

I have not yet tried reinstalling FNIS or the Creature Pack, or SexLabFramework if anybody thinks that might help...hoping to not have to. 

I am using MO

I can provide more information if this is insufficient to begin diagnosis.

succeed in helping me to get this fixed and I'll get you a pizza.

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that sounds like a SL Defeat problem, not a CF problem.

CF has nothing to do with starting animations.

Thanks for having a look so far,

One thing though - it's doing it with defeat uninstalled and in saves where I neveer installed it in the MCM;  Unless having its files installed is having some effect i'm ignorant of..?

It's also seeing it happen with matchmaker and pet collar (pet collar also can call nearby creatures to an actor).   I guess if matchmaker also has no logic to forbid incompatible creature actors, then it's possible petcollar ALSO has no logic to forbid incompatible creature actors, in which case nothing's broken except perhaps my defeat config?

But if CF has nothing to do with starting animations or forbidding actors then I'm already in the wrong place... happy to go there if someone could be so kind as to direct me.

If it turns out Matchmaker & petcollar don't forbid and defeat is the issue I think I owe you that pizza MadMansGun, because if the problem is just some defeat config tweaks i'm confident I can get that worked out.

41 minutes ago, shencereys said:

Matchmaker can have that problem as well but it has more to do with sexlab itself, it sometimes gets "confused" when creatures are involved (more so with my creature on creature animations), activating the human/s first and then the creature/s helps deal with the problem but mass matchmaker and defeat don't do that, defeat is much more likely to encounter the problem because it just spams all the actors around you in no order, and since SexLab has a 2 race limit you end up with no animations when it tries to force 3.

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Matchmaker can have that problem as well but it has more to do with sexlab itself, it sometimes gets "confused" when creatures are involved (more so with my creature on creature animations), activating the human/s first and then the creature/s helps deal with the problem but mass matchmaker and defeat don't do that, defeat is much more likely to encounter the problem because it just spams all the actors around you in no order, and since SexLab has a 2 race limit you end up with no animations when it tries to force 3.

wow, i had no idea

I'm sort of suprised ive never run into this yet then.  I've been using Sexlab and creatures and defeat for years and never seen it til lately.  It's definitely possible i've just never triggered a situation that would cause this, though, since different base creature types bearing the same faction tend not to mix in the same place out in the wild.

Maybe my never having seen it has a lot to do with the recent bout of 3+ actor creature anims like billyy etc have put out.  I haven't had but a handful 3+ actor creature anims installed until recently so..

So just to confirm, - Sexlab may try to grab a mismatched mix of creatures (mismatched meaning trying to fill a Draugur slot with a Charus) then START the animation anyway , (an animation starts with [Draugurx2+Chaurus+Human] actors but it's meant only for [Draugurx3+Human]) which results in most actors standing at idle with perhaps one or two "movers", comically thrusting away at air?

enjoy the pizza

9 hours ago, shencereys said:

So just to confirm, - Sexlab may try to grab a mismatched mix of creatures (mismatched meaning trying to fill a Draugur slot with a Charus) then START the animation anyway , (an animation starts with [Draugurx2+Chaurus+Human] actors but it's meant only for [Draugurx3+Human]) which results in most actors standing at idle with perhaps one or two "movers", comically thrusting away at air?

pretty much, Falmer, Dwarven, Riekling and Draugr areas are much more likely to get the problem than anywhere else because of the mixed races you fight in those areas:

Falmers and 3 different races of Charus bugs.

Dwarven Spiders, Spheres, Centurions and Ballistas.

Rieklings and Boar Riders.

Draugrs, Skeletons and Dragon Priests.

On 7/31/2018 at 4:57 PM, MadMansGun said:

Thank you.  Ok so I want to say that I believe I followed your guide, but moving plugins around is not something I am to familiar with, in fact I moved them around and now my game will not load at all. Hoping maybe you can look at it, and tell me where I borked it all up?

81218 Load order SSE.txt

1 hour ago, RamasesII said:

Thank you.  Ok so I want to say that I believe I followed your guide, but moving plugins around is not something I am to familiar with, in fact I moved them around and now my game will not load at all. Hoping maybe you can look at it, and tell me where I borked it all up?

81218 Load order SSE.txt

i think you have Schlongs of Skyrim.esp in the wrong spot, i see "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp" and "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp" loading before it.

ok I looked at it, found: 

SoS core.esm

SoS Vector

SoS Smurf

and way down the list :

SoS.esp

Move .esp up to just under the .esm <cause it wouldn't let me go above. Moved the Vector and Smurf up so all 4 were together. 

Still dont start.  and if I run Loot, it wants to move the .esp back down. 

confused, and thankyou for helping. :)

EDIT:  so I started unclicking boxes in my plugins area of NMM, and when I clicked of SL Tools, clicked the SKSE launcher, nothing happened for about 5-6 seconds, so I clicked it back on to try another box, but the game started, loaded the menus, and seemed to work ok.  Tried it again without rechecking itthe box, and the game started but no menus.  is it possible I have Tools in the wrong spot?

10 hours ago, RamasesII said:

so I started unclicking boxes in my plugins area of NMM, and when I clicked of SL Tools, clicked the SKSE launcher, nothing happened for about 5-6 seconds, so I clicked it back on to try another box, but the game started, loaded the menus, and seemed to work ok.  Tried it again without rechecking itthe box, and the game started but no menus.  is it possible I have Tools in the wrong spot?

not that i know of, the only thing that can make SL Tools kill skyrim is missing scripts, Eg: forgetting to install UIExtensions.

how to make creature framework appear in MCM without start a new game?

Never installed any mod in my current save until exit the helgen cave, CF is the first mod that i've install after its prerequisite, now i'm at high hrothgar and this is the first day that i know CF MCM menu exist by start a new game.

what is the cause that make CF not appear in MCM for old save?

i try to find the solution around, many people also got this problem some fix with setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but that command seem like doesn't work since2017

Edit: delete CF then start a new game, save and exit, then install CF. I guaranteed that CF not gonna show up in MCM 

ISSUE: creature framework not show up in MCM for old save

solve: start a new game

5 hours ago, HolyHand said:

Edit: delete CF then start a new game, save and exit, then install CF. I guaranteed that CF not gonna show up in MCM

my save works fine, the problem is on your end.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 7:23 AM, HolyHand said:

what is the cause that make CF not appear in MCM for old save?

i try to find the solution around, many people also got this problem some fix with setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but that command seem like doesn't work since2017

ISSUE: creature framework not show up in MCM for old save

solve: start a new game

try this mod over on nexusmods jaxonz mcm kicker the file number is 57795 this help with mods not showing up in the mcm

7 minutes ago, visoth said:

Is there anyway to have animals added by SkyTest to have penises? Perhaps a patch? I'm not sure if they're supposed to by default, but all Skytest related animals do not have any penises, and I have tried pretty much everything to get them to. 

Have a look at

and the changelog, maybe it's already included.