1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

scripts are not the problem, the esp itself is the problem, i can't patch something that is uniquely generated on a per user bases. 

Oh no I wouldn't dare request such a time consuming thing. Just saying thank you man. o7

On 6/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, MadMansGun said:

delete the json files in "Data\creatures.d" and then reinstall Sexlab Aroused Redux, MNCv11, Creature Framework, JContainers

but read the "READ IMMEDIATELY v11 upgrade procedure.txt" first

Can u tell if the problem is caused by the load order or not?(load order attached). i always use LOOT to arrange load order.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-06-14T22-19-55.txt

[FIXED: Infinite initialization, Updating from old Creature Frame Work to new version]

I updated to Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 and had an notification screen tell me that Creature Framework was initializing.

It was still initializing after a long wait so i reverted back to my previous Creature Framework and loaded an old save game.
Fixed.

[Later] I noticed that my older version of Creature Framework was also stuck initializing because 

the button "Re-register all mods" was grey.

I eventually gave up and started a new game. I updated Creature Frame work and More Nasty Critters.

Then i tried the tool 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?tab=files

Save Game Script Cleaner.

[I did not have to shut down Skyrim for all of this]

i downloaded Save Cleaner v. 2.06 beta. Extracted it into some random folder and ran its exe, SaveTool.

Opened up a save game from my old game that had failed to update to the new Creature Frame Work cause it was stuck in infinite initialization.

Clicked Mod Editor.

Selected only Creatureframework.esm from the mods menu.

Pressed Delete selected mods forms,

and pressed delete selected mods scripts.

Closed that window, and saved it at as quicksave

(deleting the old quicksave first so i would not have duplicate quicksaves)

Loaded that new quicksave.

More Nude Creatures complained it was downgraded to 3.2

And Creature Framework said it was installing

So i waited 10 seconds after all the messages in the top left corner disapeared.

Saved the game and loaded it again.

Eventually I saw that I had 2 new MCM menus.

Opened SexLab mcm menu > rebuild and clean > reset animation registry

opened Creature Frame Work mcm menu > General > Re-register all mods.

At this point it is fixed, and i cannot see any issues.

17 hours ago, Mat-e said:

[FIXED: Infinite initialization, Updating from old Creature Frame Work to new version]

I updated to Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 and had an notification screen tell me that Creature Framework was initializing.

It was still initializing after a long wait so i reverted back to my previous Creature Framework and loaded an old save game.
Fixed.

[Later] I noticed that my older version of Creature Framework was also stuck initializing because 

the button "Re-register all mods" was grey.

I eventually gave up and started a new game. I updated Creature Frame work and More Nasty Critters.

Then i tried the tool 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?tab=files

Save Game Script Cleaner.

[I did not have to shut down Skyrim for all of this]

i downloaded Save Cleaner v. 2.06 beta. Extracted it into some random folder and ran its exe, SaveTool.

Opened up a save game from my old game that had failed to update to the new Creature Frame Work cause it was stuck in infinite initialization.

Clicked Mod Editor.

Selected only Creatureframework.esm from the mods menu.

Pressed Delete selected mods forms,

and pressed delete selected mods scripts.

Closed that window, and saved it at as quicksave

(deleting the old quicksave first so i would not have duplicate quicksaves)

Loaded that new quicksave.

More Nude Creatures complained it was downgraded to 3.2

And Creature Framework said it was installing

So i waited 10 seconds after all the messages in the top left corner disapeared.

Saved the game and loaded it again.

Eventually I saw that I had 2 new MCM menus.

Opened SexLab mcm menu > rebuild and clean > reset animation registry

opened Creature Frame Work mcm menu > General > Re-register all mods.

At this point it is fixed, and i cannot see any issues.

i did what u did with your save,but after the edited save starts, the CF vanishes from the MCM menu? any idea? (i have these mod for over a year,but i havent seen any nude creature yet -_-)

can u give me ur load order?

6 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

i did what u did with your save,but after the edited save starts, the CF vanishes from the MCM menu? any idea? (i have these mod for over a year,but i havent seen any nude creature yet -_-)

can u give me ur load order?

CF vanished from my MCM also, but it said it was installing in the top left corner of my screen.

That is why i waited for all the messages to go away and then saved the game.

When I loaded that game again CF got registered in my MCM menu.

Are you using NMM? 
Cause if you are using MO you could also alter you install order as easily as you do your load order.

It affects files that get overwritten by other mods installed after them.

Here is the load order:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bia3dl3n9yx3e8f/loadOrder.txt/file

This next file is only for Mod Organizer.

Cause on the left side of MO is the install order menu.

Here is the install order, the text is upside down thanks to MO:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqqrayjj4z8b5z3/install_order%28upside_down%29.txt/file

11 hours ago, Mat-e said:

CF vanished from my MCM also, but it said it was installing in the top left corner of my screen.

That is why i waited for all the messages to go away and then saved the game.

When I loaded that game again CF got registered in my MCM menu.

Are you using NMM? 
Cause if you are using MO you could also alter you install order as easily as you do your load order.

It affects files that get overwritten by other mods installed after them.

Here is the load order:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bia3dl3n9yx3e8f/loadOrder.txt/file

This next file is only for Mod Organizer.

Cause on the left side of MO is the install order menu.

Here is the install order, the text is upside down thanks to MO:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqqrayjj4z8b5z3/install_order%28upside_down%29.txt/file

after my CF vanished i stopped using the edited save, after that i installed MNC v11 & everything worked fine except the installing message by CF, it stayed like before.But inside it all the creature has been installed & working.But that message stays the same.

when all these problem started, some creature stopped attacking me,until they are attacked, its still the same now.

previously i had nude creatures, but after upgrading to MNCv11 , i dont have that now,but still in CF in some creatures, nude creature option shows up,but i changed them to MNC.Dauger,falmer,spiders are still missing nude versions.

Yes i do use NMM.Here's my load order....

(of-topic) the animation alignment are not perfect.Is there any mod that can help me with this? rather then SL's manual animation adjuster. 

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-06-28T14-01-09.txt

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, EvilBadger said:

How do I change which skin a creature is using?

Specifically, how do I turn player or NPC werewolves into the hermaphrodite skin?

in CF's MCM menu.

read the instructions for the mod that adds them.

Good morning.

Just wanted to check up on an issue reported by JMathers over on the Animal Mandion Redux project. As of MNC 7.11 and above when used in conjunction with CF, it is causing CTDs.

When using More nasty critter, in conjunction with Creature Framework, this will cause CTD's
and is NOT related to my mod, unfortunately this is the only mod, i know of to add genitals to animals.
you can disable creature framework.esp and it's expansion related esp files. and just run More Nasty critters.esp itself.
for JUST the animations.

(taken from the Minimum Requirements section, in the reveal hidden contents part)

Has any discussion been entered into to try and ascertain what the problem is as, given the nature of the subject matter, it seems rather pointless to install a mod that has you build a hotel/brothel/theatre to engage in sex with animals for a public audience and not actually be able to have sex with them. Sure, careful positioning of the camera during animation can somewhat hide the fact that there's no actual penetration, but it misses the point of the whole arrangement.

47 minutes ago, KnighteStorm said:

you can disable creature framework.esp and it's expansion related esp files. and just run More Nasty critters.esp itself.

for JUST the animations

that wont work for MNCv11, CF is a master file.

47 minutes ago, KnighteStorm said:

Has any discussion been entered into to try and ascertain what the problem is

CF uses a cloaking script to apply the bodys (any actors in range will get a script attached to them), CF has a performance setting in it's MCM where you can adjust the scripts range.

this may help as well:

Papyrus Tweaks:

the problem with installing script heavy mods is that the default Papyrus settings are not capable of handling the additional stress.
This tweak should increase stability, and needs to be added to the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.
Your Skyrim.ini can be found in "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

note1: there is some debate on the last 3, it has been suggested that they should be deleted from the Skyrim.ini
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

note2: you should only have logging turned on (bEnableLogging=1) if you are actively trying to find a problem, the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system, therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix. it only logs the scripts anyways so if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpfull, you should be doing this if you have such a problem:
http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial
http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

What's the bug? Just too many cloaking scripts?

skyrim and cloaking scripts are a extremely bad combination, see WaxenFigure's post here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4fgf3n/looking_for_deep_explanation_of_the_cloaking/

edit:

but i would call this a bug:

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Niranye" [TGAssaultFenceScript < (0001B11C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["High Elf" [Race <HighElfRace (00013743)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D186CEF)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Aval Atheron" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B124)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D02329C)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Arivanya" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B144)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["High Elf" [Race <HighElfRace (00013743)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D186CEF)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Windhelm Guard" [Actor < (00045C25)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Windhelm Guard" [Actor < (000FCEA7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Hermir Strong-Heart" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B136)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Windhelm Guard" [Actor < (000FCEA5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]

[07/12/2018 - 11:10:26AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Hillevi Cruel-Sea" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B12E)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (5D000D69)>]]

i think playable races should be excluded from the cloaking spell, it's creating unnecessary papyrus bloat.

maybe add something like a "GetIsPlayableRace 0" condition to one of the magic effects/spells? (i don't know which one, there are 4 of them in the esm)

41 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

edit: but i would call this a bug:

[...]

i think playable races should be excluded from the cloaking spell, it's creating unnecessary papyrus bloat.

I agree on that. Adding a check for "HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC == 0" on the cloak should be easy and would probably lighten the overall load of CF on the system (by skipping all humanoid NPCs). Whether the diference would be noticeable or not, I'm not so sure, though.

Creature Framework isn't that script heavy, relatively speaking. I'm guessing you have loads of mods installed, though, and they all add up. SexLab and its related mods are all fairly script heavy, and those are basically standard installs on this site.

Tweaking CF's performance settings may help a bit, but there are bigger changes you can make to improve things across the board. Increasing fUpdateBudgetMS and fExtraTaskletBudgetMS slightly can definitely help stabilize things in script-heavy setups, as long as you have a decent computer. If I recall correctly, I had fUpdateBudgetMS set to 1.8 and fExtraTaskletBudgetMS 2.2, or something along those lines. Contrary to what meany people believe, increasing these too much will be highly detrimental to your game's overall performance. Here's the way it works:

fUpdateBudgetMS is the amount of time allocated to the Papyrus script engine per frame, in milliseconds. The default value of 1.6ms is around one-tenth of the target maximum frame time (16.6ms, the maximum amount of time to spend on a single frame in order to reach 60fps). If the script engine doesn't get to do everything it needs to do in that time, it then goes ahead and allocates additional time for it for that frame, which is what fExtraTaskletBudgetMS corresponds to. Increasing these too much when you don't have a good enough CPU means you'll likely begin experiencing high amounts of stuttering or framerate drops.

There's no silver bullet to fixing Skyrim's performance, but these will definitely help with script lag/instability significantly. Unfortunately, Skyrim's engine is basically a big, unstable pile of dogshit, so there's really only so much it can handle (especially if your computer isn't up to snuff).

18 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I have to say, not running the cloak on NPCs makes total sense to me. SOS is really the only game in town for them. At least it could be an option.

I assume it still processes NPCs because 1) nobody really thought of making that optimization until now (to be honest I didn't know about it either) and/or 2) the original versions of Nude Creatures or MNC included skins for Khajiits and Argonians... for some reason? I honestly don't know what kind of logic could lead people to think that having a Creature Framework act on (humanoid playable) NPCs was a good idea, but it happened, so it needed to process NPCs to apply it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I have to say, not running the cloak on NPCs makes total sense to me. SOS is really the only game in town for them. At least it could be an option.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I assume it still processes NPCs because 1) nobody really thought of making that optimization until now (to be honest I didn't know about it either) and/or 2) the original versions of Nude Creatures or MNC included skins for Khajiits and Argonians... for some reason? I honestly don't know what kind of logic could lead people to think that having a Creature Framework act on (humanoid playable) NPCs was a good idea, but it happened, so it needed to process NPCs to apply it.

regardless i'm just going to override it with MNC's esp, i have tested "HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC" and it seems to be working.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Creature Framework is designed to work with any NPC intentionally. The misnomer is entirely my fault, as I couldn't think of anything to fit better at the time. Originally, it did have an arbitrary restriction preventing it from working on the non-creature races. When I was working on the framework before I released it publicly and getting feedback from lordescobar666 and dentarr, that was one of the first changes they suggested - removing that entirely arbitrary restriction. I did remove it, and I 100% agree with them. I'm not going to re-add this restriction, because it already bails out very early on NPCs that don't have registered race/skin combinations (that's what those log messages indicate), so you would hardly see any difference anyways.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Check if a race is a creature for SexLab or not.

At the end we want naked humanoids and naked creatures for sex, don't we?

Also if the distinction between creatures and non-creatures is totally arbitrary, at the end, what is defined in SexLab will matter. A lot.

SexLab has an extensible list of Races to have somebody marked as a creature.

And follows exactly Fore's definition of animations (you can play a human animation (follow character behavior): you are humanoid, you can't then you are a creature.)

21 minutes ago, CPU said:

Check if a race is a creature for SexLab or not.

At the end we want naked humanoids and naked creatures for sex, don't we?

Also if the distinction between creatures and non-creatures is totally arbitrary, at the end, what is defined in SexLab will matter. A lot.

SexLab has an extensible list of Races to have somebody marked as a creature.

And follows exactly Fore's definition of animations (you can play a human animation (follow character behavior): you are humanoid, you can't then you are a creature.)

I'm not really sure what you meant here, or even if it the post was specifically meant for me, but I'll try to reply.

My point was that as you said there is indeed a distinction between humanoids and other creatures (in this case, it's Fore's). As far as I'm concerned, all playable races (plus nonplayable humanoids like Dremora or Afflicted and the like) are supposed to be taken care of by body replacers or at the very least SL's own built-in nudesuit option, while CF should focus on creatures aka non-humanoids only. In my opinion CF shouldn't even process any humanoid race period; no Argonians, no Khajiits, no High Elves and no Temptresses or whatever other custom race is in use.

As per WaxenFigure's post in the Reddit thread linked by MadMansGun, if you don't exclude targets via the cloak conditions you are creating extra script instances for no reason and even if they are removed shortly afterwards they still add up to the load while they exist, so if they can not be created in the first place, that's better.

18 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm not really sure what you meant here, or even if it the post was specifically meant for me, but I'll try to reply.

My point was that there is indeed a distinction between humanoids and other creatures. As far as I'm concerned, all playable races (plus nonplayable humanoids like Dremora or Afflicted) are supposed to be taken care of by body replacers or at the very least SL's own built-in nudesuit option, while CF should focus on creatures aka non-humanoids only. In my opinion CF shouldn't even process any humanoid race period; no Argonians, no Khajiits, no High Elves and no Temptresses or whatever other custom race is in use.

As per WaxenFigure's post in the Reddit thread linked by MadMansGun, if you don't exclude targets via the cloak conditions you are creating extra script instances for no reason and even if they are removed shortly afterwards they still add up to the load while they exist, so if they can not be created in the first place, that's better.

Quoted you because your post seems to be the more logical.

And me and you are saying the same.

But, at the end, who will decide if an actor is a creature or not-a-creature is the skeleton (so FNIS), and the best way to find it out is to ask SexLab.

Personally I am not a fan of the clock spells, I prefer a lot the CellScan done directly in PapyrusUtil, 100000 times faster. (But that is off topic.)

You (better Ep1cL3w7z,) should avoid unnecessary scripts. But a way to do it is to attack the script and immediately check the race inside using sslCreatureAnimationSlots functions (that are native and global.) If you don't pass the script will end immediately, and it will be removed soon.

9 minutes ago, CPU said:

Quoted you because your post seems to be the more logical.

And me and you are saying the same.

But, at the end, who will decide if an actor is a creature or not-a-creature is the skeleton (so FNIS), and the best way to find it out is to ask SexLab.

Personally I am not a fan of the clock spells, I prefer a lot the CellScan done directly in PapyrusUtil, 100000 times faster. (But that is off topic.)

You (better Ep1cL3w7z,) should avoid unnecessary scripts. But a way to do it is to attack the script and immediately check the race inside using sslCreatureAnimationSlots functions (that are native and global.) If you don't pass the script will end immediately, and it will be removed soon.

Oh, I see it now. Sorry for the confusion.

Well, to be honest the ActorTypeNPC keyword check in the cloak conditions should still be a reliable way to exclude humanoid actors, as all playable (humanoid) races use that tag and I think so do the nonplayable ones as well; and AFAIK there is no reason for anyone to add that keyword to creature races so the chances of it mistakenly excluding an actual creature are practically non-existant. But still, yours is also a good idea.