On 1/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

immersive creatures is most likely the problem, make sure you have the newest version (v2.01) of Bad Dog's addon for it + the patch i made for it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2089871

Thank you. That very well may have been it. I had the 1.11 of BDIC. I noticed the glitch included the Draugr Guardian in my pack as well. Updated and patched both. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 5:09 AM, Ep1cL3w7z said:

I spy with my little eye a stray @CPU modifying my mod description... Is the GitLab instance permanently gone? As it so happens, I do have a full local copy of the repository and its wiki, so nothing is lost forever. Just needs a place to make its home.

You could try to export your things on https://gitgud.io/, it's supposed to be friendly to sexy things.

Ok im busy porting mods to SE ye i know people say shit cannot be done but ye i got uiextensions working slal working animations loads and i got a jconainers64bit working. Now any chance of making creature framework conpatible with https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases/tag/v4.0.1-beta ? So close to getting more nasty critters working on SE. Now I'm no coder or anything just want to have an idea how possible it is to do.

Edit : NVM Thanx got it working :smile:

On 2/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, jennievm said:

Ok im busy porting mods to SE ye i know people say shit cannot be done but ye i got uiextensions working slal working animations loads and i got a jconainers64bit working. Now any chance of making creature framework conpatible with https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases/tag/v4.0.1-beta ? So close to getting more nasty critters working on SE. Now I'm no coder or anything just want to have an idea how possible it is to do.

Edit : NVM Thanx got it working :smile:

can you please tell me how? every mod for se is working for me except this one

3 hours ago, mentalmike72 said:

can you please tell me how? every mod for se is working for me except this one

Ok its pretty easy really the problem is a small script file that just needs to be replaced so it does not look for another version of jcontainers. Make sure to have the one installed i got listed here then head over to the se conversion threat someone posted the updated pex file. Then its basically just overwriting creatureframework.pex with the one https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=465824 I suggest follow that SE conversion tracking threat over in the SE section

1 hour ago, lollaploza said:

hey guys, i'm with this problem with the creature framework/nude creatures

i already installed all the necessary files (jcontainers, sexlab aroused etc) but in game all the creatures have the penis but they don't change to hard when the animation beggin, someone know how to fix this?

ScreenShot58.bmp

NC is a badly outdated mod, this is what you want:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Just now, MadMansGun said:

yea, but i'm using this one, i followed all the guide but when i open the nc menu in game, just show that in the pic and 3 creatures (dog, husky and another one) i already tryed install all the versions of creature framework :frown:

6 hours ago, lollaploza said:

yea, but i'm using this one, i followed all the guide but when i open the nc menu in game, just show that in the pic and 3 creatures (dog, husky and another one) i already tryed install all the versions of creature framework :frown:

YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A NUDE CREATURES MENU, YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE A CREATURE FRAMEWORK MENU!!!

console complains "json not found"=jcontainers. All mods complain when jcontainers updated (do-over) jcontainers is in CF, CF is not on github, need (OK The stream of thought totally broke here)

Screw the console! You'll eat what they give you, stop bitching. 

Nevermind

Never wanted to dance with wolves anyway.

Draugrs, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this something in my Log I should be concerned about ?

[CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Lars Battle-Born" [Actor < (0001A68C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRaceChild (0002C65B)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

also this

[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Shadowmere" [Actor < (0009CCD8)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1

Just curious

59 minutes ago, galgat said:

Is this something in my Log I should be concerned about ?

[CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Lars Battle-Born" [Actor < (0001A68C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRaceChild (0002C65B)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

also this

[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Shadowmere" [Actor < (0009CCD8)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1

Just curious

it looks fine to me.

3 hours ago, bicobus said:

is unique, so I assume no normal armor. There should be a specific one for shadowmere in MNC.

"normal armor" is a extra command that is used to change the non aroused mesh used by the actor, normally it's not used unless your trying to replace something, Eg:

this is the setup for Shadowmere in MNC's json file:

"skinName": "Shadowmere",
            "normalArmor": null,
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x230f1",
            "RaceName": "Horse",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86503",
            "stripArmor": false

but for example if i wanted him to look like Arvak i would change it to this:

"skinName": "Shadowmere",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Dawnguard.esm|0x966C",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x11D91",
            "RaceName": "Horse",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86503",
            "stripArmor": false

Hi everybody! I'm not sure if i made something wrong in my save, if i didn't saw something to resolve my problem in the troubleshotting part of the forum, or if i'm hoping for a feature that doesn't exist, but...

(Also, i hope that this post isn't missplaced. I apologyze if it's the case)

I don't want to make a huge text so please read after clicking on the spoiler if you can provide me any help. :smile:

Spoiler

Basic question :

Is there any possibility to update the mesh attached to a creature after it has been assigned when you encounter the beast the first time ?

Context:

Actually, there is a creature that have a mesh assigned since i encountered it. I want to "remove it". Like if you were using the "reinstalling and recheck all mods".

The real problem when using the "reinstalling and rescanning mods" is that it put back a default one before i can desactivate it, so it does clean the mesh.

If i select "disabled" inside the race selection, and look at the pupetteer, it says "none" on the mod that the creature is supposed to wear, but the visual didn't get removed.

The creature is a werewolf.

Is there any way to "clean" the mesh without putting another on it without control ?

Thanks in advance for the answer and have a nice day ! :smile: