Sorry for bothering, but I need help with this framework.

My problem is that Creature framework could not register creatures from slnc and mnc. I've tried to reinstall all requirements again, but nothing works.

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have JContainers 3.0.0 or newer?

Try a new game.

Starting new game helped, thanks.

Sorry, my dear collection of loot :(

My problem is that Creature framework could not register creatures from slnc and mnc. I've tried to reinstall all requirements again, but nothing works.

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

You might run to this problem with mod managers like wrye or mo organizer, try manual installation and re register animals, it might take awhile to mcm to notice them

I'm using NMM and already tried to manually reinstall mods.

Well, I'll try to wait some time, maybe I haven't to start a new game...

Reregister Sexlab Animations in MCM. For me the animations trigger again, despite the MCM of Creature Framework tells me that no mods are registered!

But the meshes aren´t functional, no schlong for the beasts...

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have JContainers 3.0.0 or newer?

Try a new game.

Starting new game helped, thanks.

Sorry, my dear collection of loot :(

Here is my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance.

You might run to this problem with mod managers like wrye or mo organizer, try manual installation and re register animals, it might take awhile to mcm to notice them

I'm using NMM and already tried to manually reinstall mods.

Well, I'll try to wait some time, maybe I haven't to start a new game...

Reregister Sexlab Animations in MCM. For me the animations trigger again, despite the MCM of Creature Framework tells me that no mods are registered!

But the meshes aren´t functional, no schlong for the beasts...

I meant Creature frameworks registeration and yeah it still misses some meshes for me aswell even if I try manual installation. 

I'm having an issue with the mesh switch when sexlab animations are initiated.

The flaccid mesh is active during the animation, and only when the animation finishes does it switch to the erect mesh. After about 5 seconds it switches back to the flaccid mesh again.

Possibly related: After the beastform transformation animation, the SOS mesh shows up, then after a few seconds it switches to the proper Sexlab Werewolves one. This also happens with females; they transform into the male mesh and only after a few seconds does the female mesh appear.

Update - Quite by accident I found out that this problem persists only when automatic free camera is enabled in Sexlab. When it is disabled, everything seems to work as intended. 

Edited by SecretWant
Here is a quick solution to get back the Creature Framework MCM Menu:

2. Start it and 'Open' your savegame

3. Click 'Mod Editor' and set the checkmark in front of 'CreatureFramework.esm'

4. Click 'Delete selected mod scripts'  (Optional: 'Delete selected mod forms')

5. Close the 'Mod editor'-Window and 'Save' your savegame

6. Start your game, wait a minute... tadaaa, CF MCM works again

It's a good idea to also do the other cleaning:

"FixScriptInstances", "Delete all #", "Del. broken aktives", "Clean other", "Clean formlist",

two "Remove..."-buttons under Advanced "and Reset Havok"

I always do this with old savegames, suddenly they load again. Thanks to the author for this mighty tool.

Is this mod doing the same as SL Aroused - making checks all the time (or every few seconds) or is it just using arousal if SL Aroused is installed? I noticed some lag after installing this. So my guess is something is happening in the background all the time.

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, so please say. I found this mod http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/23414/? that I would like to add to the framework for my personal use. I am not a modder and am at a level of basic console commands. I read the spoiler on how to do this, English is my native tongue, but I don't understand a word of it. This mod uses only scripts and contains no meshes or textures. Could someone maybe make a tutorial for idiots like me on how to go about it?

Thanks in advance

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, so please say. I found this mod http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/23414/? that I would like to add to the framework for my personal use. I am not a modder and am at a level of basic console commands. I read the spoiler on how to do this, English is my native tongue, but I don't understand a word of it. This mod uses only scripts and contains no meshes or textures. Could someone maybe make a tutorial for idiots like me on how to go about it?

Thanks in advance

If you use SexLab Nude Creatures, you can add creatures without writing a single line of code. For more information see here.

Thanks in advance

If you use SexLab Nude Creatures, you can add creatures without writing a single line of code. For more information see here.

I'd recommend this route as well, since you aren't a modder.

Is this mod doing the same as SL Aroused - making checks all the time (or every few seconds) or is it just using arousal if SL Aroused is installed? I noticed some lag after installing this. So my guess is something is happening in the background all the time.

It only uses arousal ratings if SLA is installed. You can adjust the cloak frequency and other settings in the configuration menu if you have poor performance, but I doubt CF is the primary cause.

Thanks in advance

I'd recommend this route as well, since you aren't a modder.

Thanks guys, I'll give that a try

I'm basically clueless about most of this stuff, and I'm looking for help building on CF.

There are two mods that add lots of new creatures to Skyrim: the Monster Mod and Immersive Creatures. There's also a mod on LL (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26003-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/) that adds penises to the creatures in the Monster Mod. But since it dates from pre-NC days, all the creatures run around with constant boners which, IMHO, breaks immersion to put it mildly.

So with the advent of CF, I thought it would be easy to update this mod so that all its creatures are CF-enabled and would get swapped in by CF when sex starts.

I think it's not so easy. Looks like the SkyMoMod guy collected a bunch of penis meshes and somehow adds them to the base meshes from MM at run time--at least when I go looking with NifSkope, I penises without the attached creatures. But CF, if I understand correctly, swaps whole meshes--a whole faccid horse for a whole erect horse--so I can't use the SkyMoMod meshes with it.

FIrst: Do I have all that right?

Okay, but if that's the case, I could open up the MM creatures and attach the penises with NifSkope, couldn't I? Copy from SMM, paste into the mesh from MM, make sure the textures are right, and done. Then I have erect meshes I can point CF at and everything works.

Second: Is this actually doable in NifSkope? I've tried minor stuff with NifSkope before and failed mightily. But I'd be willing to try again in a good cause.

I'm basically clueless about most of this stuff, and I'm looking for help building on CF.

There are two mods that add lots of new creatures to Skyrim: the Monster Mod and Immersive Creatures. There's also a mod on LL (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26003-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/) that adds penises to the creatures in the Monster Mod. But since it dates from pre-NC days, all the creatures run around with constant boners which, IMHO, breaks immersion to put it mildly.

So with the advent of CF, I thought it would be easy to update this mod so that all its creatures are CF-enabled and would get swapped in by CF when sex starts.

I think it's not so easy. Looks like the SkyMoMod guy collected a bunch of penis meshes and somehow adds them to the base meshes from MM at run time--at least when I go looking with NifSkope, I penises without the attached creatures. But CF, if I understand correctly, swaps whole meshes--a whole faccid horse for a whole erect horse--so I can't use the SkyMoMod meshes with it.

Okay, but if that's the case, I could open up the MM creatures and attach the penises with NifSkope, couldn't I? Copy from SMM, paste into the mesh from MM, make sure the textures are right, and done. Then I have erect meshes I can point CF at and everything works.

Second: Is this actually doable in NifSkope? I've tried minor stuff with NifSkope before and failed mightily. But I'd be willing to try again in a good cause.

The entire mesh doesn't need to be swapped out. If you don't give CF an unaroused armour, it will still handle equipping and unequipping the aroused armour alone. See how SLNC does dragons; nothing special needs to be done for CF to know what to do. The armour SLNC equips for dragons doesn't replace the entire creature, it just attaches the genitalia.

Aaaand here comes release candidate 5, with another API feature and lots of useful log information during the initialisation process. Sorry for two updates back-to-back like this; I intended to do this stuff for RC4, but forgot. So, two updates within an hour or so it is!

In Skyrim every armor consists of one or more armor addons (you can also have an armor with zero armor addons, that would then be an invisible armor). Every armor addon represents a single mesh (actually two meshes, a male and a female one). Those armors and armor addons can be created and modified  in Creation Kit. So what the SkyMoMod patch guy did was adding an additional armor addon (representing the penis mesh) to the creature skin armors in CK. That's why you don't see those penises in nifskope, they are separate meshes. The advantage of doing so is that the patch only needs to contain the penis meshes.

You can merge the creature and penis meshes with nifskope, but this requires some advanced knowledge as simple copying won't do it (the root node needs to be renamed first). Also it is not required as you can do it the same way the skymomod patch guy did it.

If you want to do an CF-enabled skymomod patch then you need to have some knowledge with creation kit. You need to know how to create armors and armor addons in CK. The rest is rather easy but it is still some work to do. Open the esp of the patch, duplicate the original skin armors and erase the original ones from the esp. Then write some scripts to let CF know about the new boner armors, or use SexLab Nude Creatures where you just need to write a config file.

I have a problem with updating: after i updated to RC5 the mod won`t  register any other mods.  Did I something wrong when updating? I first deleted RC3 in NMM and installed RC5 then.

when i start a new char everything is alright, but i want to keep my old char.

can anyone help?

ok, i think a have a imagine whats wrong: something seems to be wrong with SLNC. CF can`t detect SLNC and because of that CF can`t find the creatures.

the strange thing is, that i have a second char i made before updating and for this char everything works well. I tried to reinstall and update SLNC but nothing changed.

In Skyrim every armor consists of one or more armor addons (you can also have an armor with zero armor addons, that would then be an invisible armor). Every armor addon represents a single mesh (actually two meshes, a male and a female one). Those armors and armor addons can be created and modified  in Creation Kit. So what the SkyMoMod patch guy did was adding an additional armor addon (representing the penis mesh) to the creature skin armors in CK. That's why you don't see those penises in nifskope, they are separate meshes. The advantage of doing so is that the patch only needs to contain the penis meshes.

You can merge the creature and penis meshes with nifskope, but this requires some advanced knowledge as simple copying won't do it (the root node needs to be renamed first). Also it is not required as you can do it the same way the skymomod patch guy did it.

If you want to do an CF-enabled skymomod patch then you need to have some knowledge with creation kit. You need to know how to create armors and armor addons in CK. The rest is rather easy but it is still some work to do. Open the esp of the patch, duplicate the original skin armors and erase the original ones from the esp. Then write some scripts to let CF know about the new boner armors, or use SexLab Nude Creatures where you just need to write a config file.

Thats for the help. But that last bit is wrong, isn't it? I thought the point of CF with the json files was that you no longer have to write scripts--tell CF where the nude & aroused armors are, and it does the rest. So I need to make an esp with the SkyMoMod penis armor addons and armors that includes that addon for every MoMod creature, and make a json file which points to that new armor as the aroused version and the original MoMod armor as the normal version. Yes?

Thats for the help. But that last bit is wrong, isn't it? I thought the point of CF with the json files was that you no longer have to write scripts--tell CF where the nude & aroused armors are, and it does the rest. So I need to make an esp with the SkyMoMod penis armor addons and armors that includes that addon for every MoMod creature, and make a json file which points to that new armor as the aroused version and the original MoMod armor as the normal version. Yes?

It's SLNC which allows you to define boner armors in json files. And yes, make armors with CK, write json file and you are good to go.

I have a problem with updating: after i updated to RC5 the mod won`t  register any other mods.  Did I something wrong when updating? I first deleted RC3 in NMM and installed RC5 then.

can anyone help?

ok, i think a have a imagine whats wrong: something seems to be wrong with SLNC. CF can`t detect SLNC and because of that CF can`t find the creatures.

the strange thing is, that i have a second char i made before updating and for this char everything works well. I tried to reinstall and update SLNC but nothing changed.

Try using the "re-register all mods" option in the config menu. If that doesn't help, please post your Papyrus log.

can anyone help?

Try using the "re-register all mods" option in the config menu. If that doesn't help, please post your Papyrus log

i tryed  re-registering all mods. i activated the option, to show the debug output in the console. this is what i get:

[CF][Framework] Failed to register ["Dog"[Race<MG07DogRace(000F905F)>]][""[Armor<(160058CB)>]] type 1 to mod "slnc"; mod isn`t registered

this entry repeates for every creature.

can anyone help?

Try using the "re-register all mods" option in the config menu. If that doesn't help, please post your Papyrus log

i tryed  re-registering all mods. i activated the option, to show the debug output in the console. this is what i get:

[CF][Framework] Failed to register ["Dog"[Race<MG07DogRace(000F905F)>]][""[Armor<(160058CB)>]] type 1 to mod "slnc"; mod isn`t registered

this entry repeates for every creature.

Do you have the newest JContainers installed?