View File

This is a framework that allows other modders to easily provide body replacements and integration with SexLab and SexLab Aroused. This mod does nothing by itself, but other mods can hook into it.
The framework will handle body swaps for SexLab sex scenes, and SexLab Aroused arousal, but neither are required.

Warning: GitLab repository does not exist anymore. If the author did not move the files to another GitHub repository then the content will NOT be accessible (CPU)

GitLab repository

Requirements

For modders
The modder's guide can be found on the GitLab repository. I would also recommend looking at some of the mods that already use the framework.

Version history

• Version 1.1.0 Preview 2
    • Reorganized puppeteer, added loads more info
    • Added Arousal override to puppeteer
    • Added trigger update button to puppeteer
    • Added a warning message to the config menu when you open it while the framework is initialising or registering
    • Made creature forced updates completely refresh their status
    • Added some very small delays whenever dealing with equipment
    • Added conversion from old FormDB keys to new ones
    • Removed some testing debug code
    • Other internal changes, restructuring, and cleaning

[*]Version 1.1.0 Preview 1

• Added creature gender functionality
    • Added puppeteer menu
    • Made a fancy pagination system for the creatures list
    • Moved the performance settings to their own page
    • Renamed the FormDB keys
    • Fixed a bug exclusive to 1.0.4 in creature initialisation
    • Various minor changes and cleaning

[*]Version 1.0.4

• Improved creature effect startup arousal

[*]Version 1.0.3

• Fixed the possibility of the cloak not being disabled when you set the rate to 0

[*]Version 1.0.2

• Potentially fixed an issue when removing the aroused/unaroused armours

[*]Version 1.0.1

• Added a three-second delay before intialisation

[*]Version 1.0.0

• Changed some log messages slightly
    • Fixed harmless error being spammed in the Papyrus log
    • Added more "Creatures x" strings for the MCM tabs

[*]Release Candidate 12

• Fixed weird creature option behaviour in the MCM
    • Fixed clearing of invalid creatures

[*]Release Candidate 11

• Improved creature detection (should mitigate the castrated creatures problem many users have)
    • Added built-in JSON registration system (very similar to SLNC's old system)
    • Added armour/weapon stripping functionality
    • Lots of minor changes and improvements behind-the-scenes

[*]Release Candidate 10

• Added player creature functionality
    • Made the main framework script handle SexLab events
    • Added fallback message for versionless SLA

[*]Release Candidate 9

• Added automatic and manual JFormDB clearing functionality

[*]Release Candidate 8

• Added error prevention to the creature effect finish event

[*]Release Candidate 7

• Completely overhauled the way the API's containers are initialised - this should fix the issue where registrations are immediately lost
    • Cleaned up some code

[*]Release Candidate 6

• Rearranged MCM settings, added new "performance" category
    • Added cloak range and cloak cooldown settings
    • Fixed slider text for the cloak duration setting
    • Hard-coded the downgrade and bad JContainers messages in the script (since translation strings don't work in MessageBoxes)
    • Made downgrading abort the initialisation process like a bad JContainers version does

[*]Release Candidate 5

• Added a way to register for both armour swapping and events
    • Added many more log details to the initialisation process

[*]Release Candidate 4

• Added JContainers version check
    • Added a fallback to a creature's race's skin if the actor base doesn't have one
    • Made the downgrade notification a message box
    • Made some code make use of the new iterator funcitonality in JContainers 3.2
    • Fixed a JContainers leak

[*]Release Candidate 3

• Added more debug logging
    • Fixed upgrade/downgrade notification checks (and actually updated the version for this release)

[*]Release Candidate 2

• Fixed a bug that caused the placeholder skin being registered to a race to prevent other skins from being added - requires recompilation of scripts using IsCreatureRegistered

[*]Release Candidate 1

• Initial release
    • Happy new year!

Mods that use Creature Framework
Tell me if I'm missing any here.

Known issues

• Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE 1.7.3+, JContainers 3.2.0+, PapyrusUtil, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Never play anything with jcontainers !!!! These damn things have ruined enough !  your mod brings only trouble to those who use it without experience. i hope nobody will use it !

Can you provide some more info about this?

it's bullshit, so don't feed the troll.

I do have problem with this mod installed.

save will timeout. 

still figure out why.

the only thing that I know is when I install this mod, save will be timeout.

when I uninstall this mod, save will turns to normal

I have similar problem with MOD that using JContainer ex. sexlabtat.

It turns to normal with no reason.

---------update--------

Still do not know why, I just cloud use the old sexlab werewolf 2.1

Uploaded RC2, with a bug fix.

save will timeout. 

still figure out why.

---------update--------

What do you mean by "save will timeout"?

I'm currently using...

File Name: More Nasty Critters

File Submitter: dentarr

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

To give body parts but i noticed the werewolves mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/ now requires this framework so it is possible to have this running alongside MNC or are they going to fight/conflict?

Thanks

I'm currently using...

To give body parts but i noticed the werewolves mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/ now requires this framework so it is possible to have this running alongside MNC or are they going to fight/conflict?

Thanks

They'll work in tandem. You may want to check out the new version of SexLab Nude Creatures as well - it was just released today. Follow the instructions on that mod's page; install More Nasty Critters first, then install SexLab Nude Creatures, overwriting anything from MNC, and make sure you deactivate MoreNastyCritters.esp.

Uploaded RC2, with a bug fix.

save will timeout. 

still figure out why.

---------update--------

What do you mean by "save will timeout"?

with this mod installed, I wil not be able to save game, because the mod is continue initilizing, and has no MCM settings.

In this situation, save game will failed until VM freezed timeout

------------------update----------------------

It seems normal when I using RC2

I guess the mods are supposed to appear on the Creature Framework's MCM menu. There's General and Creatures 1 tab, second one being empty, even that i have both Nude Creatures and Sexlab Werewolves which both needs the framework. Used the re-register but nothing. Would be a conflict with my mods or something

I guess the mods are supposed to appear on the Creature Framework's MCM menu. There's General and Creatures 1 tab, second one being empty, even that i have both Nude Creatures and Sexlab Werewolves which both needs the framework. Used the re-register but nothing. Would be a conflict with my mods or something

Do you have JContainers 3.0.0 or newer installed?

I can say that after making sure a valid JContainers is installed things will start working. It is also indirectly compatible, probably through some other part of SexLab, compatible with "Fill Her Up" as getting boned by various bits of wildlife did indeed affect my PC's "inflated" status.

Ehn7uQ9.jpg

Yep, it's the newest version which is 3.1.1.

I installed it first so i dunno does it have to be the last one

Yep, it's the newest version which is 3.1.1.

I installed it first so i dunno does it have to be the last one

Please post your Papyrus log after trying a new game.

I would like to suggest you put up some installation instructions on the OP as folks that use More Nasty Critters generally picked it up because it made things like a one-stop shop. Now with this framework there is apparently a specific load order and things SHOULD be overwritten, etc. Would be nice to see an explanation and I do realize there are instructions for Sexlab Nude Creatures, but still... it might save a lot of questions.

I would like to suggest you put up some installation instructions on the OP as folks that use More Nasty Critters generally picked it up because it made things like a one-stop shop. Now with this framework there is apparently a specific load order and things SHOULD be overwritten, etc. Would be nice to see an explanation and I do realize there are instructions for Sexlab Nude Creatures, but still... it might save a lot of questions.

All of the difficulties stem from MNC not yet being updated, and SLNC has been. Previously, it was the other way around; you would always overwrite SLNC stuff with MNC stuff, but it's flipped now.

There aren't any instructions for Creature Framework, because it does nothing by itself. Other mods use it, and nothing provided by it should ever need to overwrite something or be overwritten. Therefore, I definitely think the burden of instructions is on SLNC/MNC. :P

Went back to MNC 7.11 because using CF with SLNC didn't work, all the option windows in the MCM were empty, just likehey were for Sagorashi.

I used the newest version of JContainers from the Nexus.

Maybe it is a problem with using the mods with Mod Organizer, I don't know.

But with MNC 7.11 I at least have the options and the meshes ;)

Went back to MNC 7.11 because using CF with SLNC didn't work, all the option windows in the MCM were empty, just likehey were for Sagorashi.

I used the newest version of JContainers from the Nexus.

Maybe it is a problem with using the mods with Mod Organizer, I don't know.

But with MNC 7.11 I at least have the options and the meshes ;)

I need your Papyrus log if you want me to be able to debug anything.

I'm currently using...

Thanks

They'll work in tandem. You may want to check out the new version of SexLab Nude Creatures as well - it was just released today. Follow the instructions on that mod's page; install More Nasty Critters first, then install SexLab Nude Creatures, overwriting anything from MNC, and make sure you deactivate MoreNastyCritters.esp.

Waitwaitwaitwhat....

If you deactivate Morenastycritters.esp no animations get added to SL. So if you start a new game you wont have all the new animations for the critters. That esp doesnt do anything else. All the mesh handling is done in SLnudecreatures....