I have a problem with updating: after i updated to RC5 the mod won`t  register any other mods.  Did I something wrong when updating? I first deleted RC3 in NMM and installed RC5 then.

when i start a new char everything is alright, but i want to keep my old char.

can anyone help?

ok, i think a have a imagine whats wrong: something seems to be wrong with SLNC. CF can`t detect SLNC and because of that CF can`t find the creatures.

the strange thing is, that i have a second char i made before updating and for this char everything works well. I tried to reinstall and update SLNC but nothing changed.

Try using the "re-register all mods" option in the config menu. If that doesn't help, please post your Papyrus log

i tryed  re-registering all mods. i activated the option, to show the debug output in the console. this is what i get:

[CF][Framework] Failed to register ["Dog"[Race<MG07DogRace(000F905F)>]][""[Armor<(160058CB)>]] type 1 to mod "slnc"; mod isn`t registered

this entry repeates for every creature.

Do you have the newest JContainers installed?

I have JContainers Version 3.2.0

Please post your Papyrus log.

here the papyrus log. hope it helps

Everything seems in order, but it seems JContainers isn't properly storing the data for some reason or another. I'll have to investigate further. It could possibly be a problem with JContainers itself. In the meantime, new games always seem to fix this.

Everything seems in order, but it seems JContainers isn't properly storing the data for some reason or another. I'll have to investigate further. It could possibly be a problem with JContainers itself. In the meantime, new games always seem to fix this.

Papyrus engine may lost or reset integer fields (as reported by AH Hotkeys dev). Due to mod order change or some another reason. Try investigate this also

[edit]

Register issue can be fixed with clean save technique - uninstall this framwork and dependecies, load save, perform save, install mods again. In usual maintenance location ofc. - Breezehome

Papyrus engine may lost or reset integer fields (as reported by AH Hotkeys dev). Due to mod order change or some another reason. Try investigate this also

[edit]

Register issue can be fixed with clean save technique - uninstall this framwork and dependecies, load save, perform save, install mods again. In usual maintenance location ofc. - Breezehome

JContainers only consists of global scripts and a SKSE plugin. There is no esp file, hence no instances or fields of any kind. JContainers keeps its state inside the SKSE plugin and the SKSE co-save. Maybe older versions of JContainers used a different format to save its state into the SKSE co-save (Although on my system I never had any problems and my save has seen a lot of JContainer versions).

[edit]

JContainers only consists of global scripts and a SKSE plugin. There is no esp file, hence no instances or fields of any kind. JContainers keeps its state inside the SKSE plugin and the SKSE co-save. Maybe older versions of JContainers used a different format to save its state into the SKSE co-save (Although on my system I never had any problems and my save has seen a lot of JContainer versions).

I am JC author. The post above refers to CreatureFramework fields

[edit]

Sorry, should pay more attention.

If at every game load the container handles are initialised via JDB.solve*, then there should be no problem with reseting fields, am I right?

Sorry, should pay more attention.

If at every game load the container handles are initialised via JDB.solve*, then there should be no problem with reseting fields, am I right?

It was just assumption as one dev had this issue. Right. Another source is downgrade as I mentioned on LL and on nexus when a mod bundling older JC overrides new, installed manually or by another mod, version. Bundling shouldn't be allowed, but now, as 3.2 is probably the last version, it shouldn't matter. Backward compatiblity != Forward compatibility

JC can lost the data (as decribed above) but that will be ALL data, not just CF data. That would be very noticeable bug

Sadly, but seem there is no way to a non-esp plugin to report that to a user, show menu and etc

Just uploaded RC7. The issue where registrations are immediately lost (likely caused by Papyrus losing the API container fields for some reason or another - the real issue is that the framework couldn't read or write ANY data when this happened) should be fixed, but I need confirmation, since I can't actually reproduce the issue myself.

I can confirm that about 6 pages have popped up in the RC7, and 5 of them are where the creature files are (I suck at explanations).

There's still another 5 pages missing, and thinking about it, there didn't seem to be the option for the Female Werewolf on the page with the main werewolf. Want me to give more details? I can always jot down all the creatures that it says CFRC7 has in it.

I can confirm that about 6 pages have popped up in the RC7, and 5 of them are where the creature files are (I suck at explanations).

There's still another 5 pages missing, and thinking about it, there didn't seem to be the option for the Female Werewolf on the page with the main werewolf. Want me to give more details? I can always jot down all the creatures that it says CFRC7 has in it.

Try using the re-register button. Also, there is no "Female werewolf". The werewolf entry covers both males and females, it's up to the mod selected how to handle the separate sexes.

Please provide your Papyrus log after using the re-register button if there are still missing entries. With SLNC/MNC installed, I have 10 pages.

I'm getting the following papyrus errors and then crashing, usually happens about 30 seconds after i enter a heavily populated cell <city or town> any idea what may be causing it?

[02/02/2015 - 06:01:35PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Bersi Honey-Hand" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DD0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Rikka" [Actor < (8E00EFD1)>]]
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] ["Rikka" [Actor < (8E00EFD1)>]] unaroused
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Rikka" [Actor < (8E00EFD1)>]]; there is no normal armour
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Rikka" [Actor < (8E00EFD1)>]]
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] [CF][Framework] Removed active actor ["Rikka" [Actor < (8E00EFD1)>]]
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.GetTargetActor() - "" Line ?
[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 177
[None].CFEffectCreature.OnEffectFinish() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 35
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 179
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] [CF][Creature] No active mod for [NONE]; dispelling
[02/02/2015 - 06:01:36PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].CFEffectCreature.Dispel() - "" Line ?
[None].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 242

Is there a specific procedure to follow when updating creature framework? I downloaded and installed the latest version (RC7) but ingame it still says I'm using RC3? (I know I skipped quiet a few updates lol) Do I have to install every update one at a time till RC7? Thanks.

Here are my log files if it helps.

I tried a total clean save and install, and still get massive amounts of script stacks from creature framework, not exactly the ones you are getting, but still getting the ones I posted earlier. As for the version error, do you use more nasty creatures? and if so, do you allow CF to overwrite it? <more nasty creatures comes with RC3, so you have to install more  nasty creatures first, then let CF overwrite it to get the latest version installed.

Is there a specific procedure to follow when updating creature framework? I downloaded and installed the latest version (RC7) but ingame it still says I'm using RC3? (I know I skipped quiet a few updates lol) Do I have to install every update one at a time till RC7? Thanks.

If you have More Nasty Critters, make sure you're overriding its files with Creature Framework RC7 and JContainers 3.2.

I tried a total clean save and install, and still get massive amounts of script stacks from creature framework, not exactly the ones you are getting, but still getting the ones I posted earlier. As for the version error, do you use more nasty creatures? and if so, do you allow CF to overwrite it? <more nasty creatures comes with RC3, so you have to install more  nasty creatures first, then let CF overwrite it to get the latest version installed.

Mind posting your log?

If you have More Nasty Critters, make sure you're overriding its files with Creature Framework RC7 and JContainers 3.2.

Mind posting your log?

sure, error is the same as the snippet I posted earlier, but this is my latest crash log

Papyrus.0.log

I guess that was my problem. Reinstalled CF and let it overwrite mnc and now everything works like a charm. Thanks. :D

Hello.

Just a question, I love to play with Monster mod and there was a sexlab plugin called sexlab momod, which gave penises to the monster mod monsters.Unfortunately it was incompatible with nude creatures, so I had to drop it for NC.

Now we have a framework which can handle these skins intelligently.

Is there any way to implement this momod sex patch?

Or create a patch?

Thanks.

Mind posting your log?

sure, error is the same as the snippet I posted earlier, but this is my latest crash log

Just released RC8, which should mitigate the issue you're having.

I had reverted back to the pre framework MNC but just loaded RC 8 and new MNC and all and so far no framework script stacks!