looks great but is to long. clipps horribly when using sexlab but if I make it smaller it looks funny. I guess what im saying is could there be a shorter fatter version?

I agree it does clip allot, I'm thinking the best way of fixing it would be to make the weighting work better so that it's fully costumizable without breaking the model. Another possibility is to make the base model shorter and fatter and let it scale up to length.

But yes, i like the idea i will look in to it :)

looks great but is to long. clipps horribly when using sexlab but if I make it smaller it looks funny. I guess what im saying is could there be a shorter fatter version?

I agree it does clip allot, I'm thinking the best way of fixing it would be to make the weighting work better so that it's fully costumizable without breaking the model. Another possibility is to make the base model shorter and fatter and let it scale up to length.

But yes, i like the idea i will look in to it :)

sweet look forword to seeing what u get

Dear Hoenheim. Please tell me how to convert your mod from the 60 slots in the normal, 52? I just have a 60 slot some problems. Thank you in advance.

I think you need to set the body part in nifscope too, will the mod work better with slot 60 for evryone? In that case i can update it this evning.

Great mod. Gotta love me some hot Equine Futa action.

Will or is there a flared version?

I'm not sure what you mean by flared version? Like skin flares? 

F3260-1.JPG

This basically.

"When a male horse ejaculates, the end of the penis expands or "flares". This is to keep the semen inside of the female, to ensure inpregnation happens."

Great mod. Gotta love me some hot Equine Futa action.

Will or is there a flared version?

I'm not sure what you mean by flared version? Like skin flares? 

F3260-1.JPG

This basically.

"When a male horse ejaculates, the end of the penis expands or "flares". This is to keep the semen inside of the female, to ensure inpregnation happens."

ah, i see. I could try to make the rigging allow for that to happen, when you scale up Genitals 6. I'm re weighting the model atm.

That didn't work out sadly but i could add a second model, it's just that when i do add a second model due to some of them not using skin tint i have to make separate models for each texture they have and then there will be allot of updating the same model over and over but i will add a skin tinted flared one =]

Nice :P

Thanks ^^

Love the new version, doesn't look weird anymore when it's all the way up.

Any way to get this into Sexlab strap-on list? (so it auto equip in scenes that use them)

Thanks =]

I have been looking around for how it's done but i cant find a good way of getting the strap-on to register from a script. 

Basically this needs to run from a script:

SexLabUtil.GetConfig().LoadStrapon("SOS_ho.esp", 0xD63)

An optional up to date version that's still slot 60 would be nice for the next release for use with revealing female armours so our PCs have the option of running around in crotchless armour with their horse dicks hanging out.

Also the smaller version is really skinny compared to other cocks of the same length, is there any way to make them thicker without making it look like anyone you stick your dick into is going to die of massive internal bleeding?

An optional up to date version that's still slot 60 would be nice for the next release for use with revealing female armours so our PCs have the option of running around in crotchless armour with their horse dicks hanging out.

Also the smaller version is really skinny compared to other cocks of the same length, is there any way to make them thicker without making it look like anyone you stick your dick into is going to die of massive internal bleeding?

Okay yeah, the slot 60 vs 52 thing was a miss on my part didn't know that would cause a problem i will try to fix a 52 asap. 

If the sos racemenu would allow for scale on one axis that would be perfect (is there an addon that fixes that?) as you could make it thicker but not longer that way. But for now i will try to make the default scale more average so that it doesn't become über long when you scale it up.

It looks awesome but ... would be cool if you could have it work for males :) like stable and all. Just voicing my opinion, hoping you get to it :P

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Yeah, would be nice gonna check if i can make an equipable version because body replacement is something horribly annoying.