Ah well I used the tail mesh from GSB's Draenei race for Oblivion, just reshaped it and added that 2 rings :P

It looks very professional, if you want to edit the HDT tail reshape it or texture/normalmap it go right ahead do whatever you want with it all mighty art master. 

Gonna test the hooves and see if they look alright. UV mapping... urgh.

I am no master :P

You can use the hooves from here by the way. I just don't like those. They would be fine for a Satyr, but doesn't really fit a Draenei.

Oh, those are sort of nice but yeah not Dranei, i was looking for actual hooves to work with so that might be a thing to start from. Thanks!  

Wow, really good job! Looks super good, some textures and it will be perfect!

I have been hacking the wowhead model viewer to get the model out of it but this beats whatever i could do with that anyway! yayyyyy!

If you don't mind i would love to have that body and i know allot of other people would too ;)

I am using the Skin Tint version and the model is bright purple in game like its missing the texture, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Found the problem! Thanks for posting your bug! Fixed it and updating the mod soon :)

Thank you for looking into it!

lol nice :P Just finished mine, well it's non HDT (for now). The Skin Tinting caused me some headache.

Badsector, what pubic hair mod are you using for your Draenei character? The really bushy one, it looks 3D not just a texture.

Possible to use this with the functionality of the UNP-Addon mod for sos? So that we may have the size changing built within the SoS mcm menu. If possible maybe make it useable by male and female so we can do away with those silly humanoid cocks. (if we so choose)

I can't seem to get this mod to work. The item shows up perfectly fine in game and is in my inventory, model and all, however I can't equip it.
All items are removed, and even loading up a clean save doesn't do anything. I have all the prerequisites installed, can anyone tell me what i'm missing?

Something is using Slot52 then, do you have DeviousDevices installed?

Edit: I forgot, SoS using Slot52, this horse cock using Slot60. Go to DD settings in MCM, click on Devices Underneath (1) and check if the "Item Hider Slot" is on Slot60. If it is then change it to something else, like 61 (50 is the default).

I can't seem to get this mod to work. The item shows up perfectly fine in game and is in my inventory, model and all, however I can't equip it.

All items are removed, and even loading up a clean save doesn't do anything. I have all the prerequisites installed, can anyone tell me what i'm missing?

That sounds really strange, have you tested so that the regular sos dicks work? The only thing i can think of is that there might be some sos version problem or an animation path wrong :s.

Wow, this is some fine work you two are doing here. Can we please have the final body result when it will be done? I would love to have a draenei playthrough in Skyrim :D

Thanks! All fun and games =D

Badsector has done wonderful work with the body and the fantastic artwork. And also helps out with bugs and advice for all this, best co-creator ^^

Possible to use this with the functionality of the UNP-Addon mod for sos? So that we may have the size changing built within the SoS mcm menu. If possible maybe make it useable by male and female so we can do away with those silly humanoid cocks. (if we so choose)

I can look in to it, what specific UNP-Addon for sos?  Not sure how to replace the sos dicks for all male characters but i can look in to that too :) 

THIS IS SOMETHING TO EXPERIMENT WITH NOT A FULLY WORKING MOD (NOT SURE IT WILL EVER BE A MOD EITHER)! 

... However.

I have made a very simple Male body replacer that attaches a horse cock to all male npcs. This is all i can do for now, it's one texture only because skin tint wouldn't work so it's a static dick texture.

Also the arms on characters disappear randomly but seams to get fixed when they masturbate? So strange. You can test it out for use during sexlab animations but i do NOT recommend playing the game with this as it causes so many strange problems.

Before installing backup thise files:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif

SOS Male Horse cock 1.7z