Nice one, Normal maps should normally not change the glossiness that's the job of the specular map (sort of). However just lower the glossiness value in Nifscope and you should be alright! ^^

Oh TY, I almost forgot I can use NifSkope ^^ I just reduced the specular strength from 1 to 0.6 and it worked just fine.... since reducing the glossiness value didnt do much

post-58324-0-61477300-1445308005_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-19626700-1445308015_thumb.jpg

Btw, are u planning to release a version that is compatible with Floppy SoS?? It would be amazing bcuz your mod is the best horsecock mod out there, at least the one I most enjoy, and Floppy sos is so fun to use as well

• 1 month later...

If it's the skin tint version just change your skin color and it will change with it :)

Otherwise the skins included are all separate items, type: Help "Cock"  in console to see them all and use Player.AddItem <ID>

Good luck ^^

Got it to work :D