View File

egf9v_Fy_1.png

DESCRIPTION
==================================

This mod adds five different textured equipable schlongs of skyrim horse cocks.

This version comes with the equipables:
- Horse Cock (Skin Tint) (This uses the players character skin colors)
- Horse Cock Natural
- Horse Cock Gray
- Horse Cock Black
- Horse Cock Blue

- Horse Cock Flared (Skin Tint)
- Horse Cock Flared Natural
- Horse Cock Flared Gray

This is my first mod so feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
I'm not a very good modeler so an extra thanks to the Creature features creator "Leito86?" for the base model and textures.

If you want it added to the strapon list, Shakrum has made a strapon patcher that can be found here.

REQUIRED MODS

1. SOS (CHOOSE ONE):
Schlongs Of Skyrim
- OR SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light (Tested with)

2. Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition (Tested With "Basic 1")

3. UNP or CBBE Body (CHOOSE ONE):
CBBE female body (Tested With)
- OR UNP female body

MODS YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE (To have fun and not be disappointed)

1. SOS - RaceMenu for changeing penis size and shape (cocks are small by default)
- SOS - RaceMenu
It requires that you have RaceMenu (Console Command to open is "showracemenu")

2. SexLab SexAnimations and more.
- SexLab. Sex scenes should trigger erection and flaccid states

HOW TO INSTALL

- First install the required mods and its requirements. When installing SOS it doesn't matter the options you choose

- If you use NMM say no to update. For manual installation drop the archive contents into the Skyrim data folder and overwrite if prompted. Then activate the esp file in your mod manager.

HOW TO GET IT

Console: help "Horse Cock"
Console: Player.additem <id of item> <how many> (Example: "Player.additem D0001E2C 1")

KNOWN ISSUES

- Horse Cock are small unless changed using the SOS Race Menu

CREDITS AND THANKS!

Creature features creator "Leito86?" for the base model and textures.
SOS - Equipable Schlong for settings and clues on how evrything works (and most of the installation description above).
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim for making the awesome dick framework
Thanks to Vivi for her specular maps and super nicley tweaked settings!
Thanks to EvilReFlex for the normal map!
And thanks to all the other modders out there that make all this possible, love ya.

SCREENSHOTS

v6_EB07_M_1.jpg

Thanks to Vivi for this beautiful draenei artwork! Check out her other work here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of skyrim,CBBE or UNP.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ace :P so going to use this.

Works like a charm for an alpha version, finally can make a decent Draenei futa :P Noticed only that small glitchy part, nothing serious. I personally 'd really like to see a version with balls tho XD

Good to know it at least works somewhat and thanks for posting need the feedback and testing :)

It's initially supposed to have balls but it seams like there might be something wrong with the bone scale. It might be because i picked the female skeleton with no ball bone. Oops.

Draenei futa was exactly what i was thinking this could be used for xD.

I saw your toons btw, really beautiful artwork! Instant fan. 

Thanks, I am really fond of my undead :P

Tested it with SL Cumshot, it works fine except for the cum position, but this is really not a major issue.

I had a quick look at the SL Cumshot but sadly i could not find a resonable way of fixing it.

I have however fixed the nick in the model and re weighted the model so it looks nicer when fully erect. 

I also fixed the balls problem, i tried to make them a little more bally but they are hard to fit in between the legs.

RSsb6SD.jpg

Now that's what I am talking about :P the balls are cool. For some reason I have a single vertice way out near the urethra, but I can't see it on your screenie so it might be something on my end. Well still have to get a tail and some hooves XD

post-41447-0-11117800-1420162111_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-19106000-1420162117_thumb.jpg

Now that's what I am talking about :P the balls are cool. For some reason I have a single vertice way out near the urethra, but I can't see it on your screenie so it might be something on my end. Well still have to get a tail and some hooves XD

Wow, that looks so good! Yeah some hooves and a tail would be fantastic.

About the vertex, it seams if you scale the Genetals 6 and 5 a certain way it pops out, try scaling down 6 and up 5. I will try to fix it next time i do a model edit. propably an unweighted vertex in 6. 

If you have any good tips on how to take better screens for the dl page it would be appreciated, maybe i could even borrow your sweet draenei? :D

If you have any special textures or ideas for textures you want to include in the mod that would also be really cool.

Thank you! You are awesome ^^

We all are :P

Here a few more, use them if you want :P Used my favorite concept when you can see only the tip of their cock in the water :P was a lot harder to make with my vampire hehe.

Oh. my. god. YES! On so many levels!

Smooth move with the water, and yeah i see why it's a little easier. 

Thank you so much, this made my day for a whole week. 

lol you are welcome :P wouldn't be anywhere without your conversion tho. Will try to get a tail tomorrow, leaving the hooves for last. Shame hdt tails doesn't have any similar.

Sorry for double posting but those images just made all the horrible hours of game crashing and experimenting to get how all this works so fucking worth it! Almost crying of happiness, might be due to sleep deprivation xD.

Cool, i didn't even know they had made a tail framework. If you don't find any tail that works I'm totally up for trying to mod one of the HDT tails with a new model. My modeling skills are pretty low but a draenei tail is not that complex. 

Hooves can be a bit tricky, there is a high heel framework that i cant remember the name of that might have something. 

And again thanks for helping out and just making awesome artwork :D

I am using the Skin Tint version and the model is bright purple in game like its missing the texture, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Found the problem! Thanks for posting your bug! Fixed it and updating the mod soon :)

lol you are welcome :P wouldn't be anywhere without your conversion tho. Will try to get a tail tomorrow, leaving the hooves for last. Shame hdt tails doesn't have any similar.

I made a Draenei HDT tail for you :D

Not sure if i should upload it as a mod as it's only one little thing.

Have just tested it quickly, the item is called "Draenei Tail".

HDT Draenei Tail 1.0.7z

post-676057-0-81607400-1420223753_thumb.jpg

My tail has no HDT? Do you know what might be wrong? 

The HDT xml points to Data\skse\plugins\Tails\Dragon.xml I guess you need HDT tails installed. Let me try.

Edit: Yep, you do. Install this then it will work. You only need the SKSE folder actually.

lol nice :P Just finished mine, well it's non HDT (for now). The Skin Tinting caused me some headache.

wow, that tail is so nice!

Damn i wish i was better at 3D art. My one doesn't have a normal map. There is a reason I'm a programmer i guess xD

HDT was a bit of a pain really blender chrunched the skeleton transforms and it was lots of manual work to get it right.

If you want skin tint to work you can copy the shader settings from the one i made and the base texture color has to be the same as the base body texture for it to be the same color, you probably know all this but just saying :)

My tail has no HDT? Do you know what might be wrong? 

The HDT xml points to Data\skse\plugins\Tails\Dragon.xml I guess you need HDT tails installed. Let me try.

Edit: Yep, you do. Install this then it will work. You only need the SKSE folder actually.

Was just about to say the same ^^

I'm looking in to hooves, so far i have tried to make a pair of boots that look like hooves but they turned out really buggy. So i was thinking maybe one could replace the female feet, a bit of a cheep trick but could work?

These hooves are maped to the same verts as the feet. Not sure if it could work.

post-676057-0-31368800-1420235134_thumb.jpg