TERA Online -pack 2015-

This set is awesome and very well done. Great job, i saw that you did the sets with very well balanced stats, but could you make them upgradable? That you be perfect.

As well my arms in First person mode are invisible, is it only with me?

Once again great job!

Have a nice day.

This set is awesome and very well done. Great job, i saw that you did the sets with very well balanced stats, but could you make them upgradable? That you be perfect.

As well my arms in First person mode are invisible, is it only with me?

Once again great job!

Have a nice day.

I think you can upgrade statistics like vanilla armors, but i never tested. (with the CK i used vanilla armors base)

If you can't i will make a ESP in the future for that.

For you problem with invisible gloves, i don't know because i can see mine with my char, yes maybe the problem from to you.

Actually i don´t know how to do it. If it´s not too much trouble to make a ESP file that you be great.

The problem with first view, i can see the gloves, what i cant see are my arms. Generally when i use BodySlide to reshape any gloves .nif files the Body slide preview image show the hole body with the gloves, but in your files the preview image shows only the item. Well... i´ll try to figure it out, if I still cant i´ll ask once again.

Thanks for answering have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there s666, as much as I love this pack I'm missing the old Tera bodyslide pack you uploaded to Nexus sometime ago. I know It's been a while since you took it down, but I wonder if the file is just dead or maybe you plan to re-upload it someday here or something? sorry for the off-topic reply.

Hi there s666, as much as I love this pack I'm missing the old Tera bodyslide pack you uploaded to Nexus sometime ago. I know It's been a while since you took it down, but I wonder if the file is just dead or maybe you plan to re-upload it someday here or something? sorry for the off-topic reply.

Hi, sorry but no, i prefer  work only on my mods now, but good new, a new armors pack is on the road.

For armors male, i prefer use Dark soul armors and it's very rare when i work on male stuff.

So, i finish to make the new pack and i will make update here.

Good new, i know now how to add havok physics to armors ( :D ), you will see the result to my next pack.

Excuse me, I'd just like to clarify something. This mod includes armors that were released in TERA after the original ones? So if we want all of them, we should one of the other TERA armor packs along with this one?

Also, I'd like to ask; if it's not too much trouble, could you do a leveled list for these new armors?

No, everything from original vanilla game, but like it's the last pack, i named it 2015, (Asianboy pack from 2012)

They are totally independant.

For level list, everything from database of Tera, the armors names are designed by number, i don't have any name.

Hey,

Great work indeed.

Is there a fix for invisible first person armor body mesh and forge upgrades?

yeah, i will try to resolve that, but i don't have studed the problem for the moment.

Greetings friend,where is the link of this beautiful mod, I wait for Aman set for so long :)

Be well and take care

Thanks, open the spoiler tag for links.

First and foremost, just wanted to say 'Thank You' for uploading this for all of us to use.  Some seriously awesome work.  With that in mind, while I love the armors, it was a little disappointing when I couldn't go about upgrading them on the Workbench.  So I went ahead and added in the recipes for for them and figured I'd share with everyone else in case they wanted it.  Maybe this got fixed in a later version, but if so I haven't grabbed it and the issue is with me.

Terapack2015_ArmorBenchRecipes.7z

Sir you just about made me cry, I love TERA and especially High elves, and Castanic, I have even enjoyed playing as a Reaper. I hope to see more of these and one day if you feel generous a conversion of asian boys. But if anything I would kill literally to have the sound tracks you used for use i love the High elf sound tacks you have used and would love nothing .more than to have the music in my game. Ty so much for this hard and painful task of bringing these to sky rim. I will have these in game and hope you will make more wonderful mods of this kind. Sir I will donate to your cause for more of these.

Sir you just about made me cry, I love TERA and especially High elves, and Castanic, I have even enjoyed playing as a Reaper. I hope to see more of these and one day if you feel generous a conversion of asian boys. But if anything I would kill literally to have the sound tracks you used for use i love the High elf sound tacks you have used and would love nothing .more than to have the music in my game. Ty so much for this hard and painful task of bringing these to sky rim. I will have these in game and hope you will make more wonderful mods of this kind. Sir I will donate to your cause for more of these.

Thanks, i work only on armors, for music mod or something else, i can't help you.

I will make a update of this pack,  for corrige bugs and add Havok system.

When the update will be ready, i will share here.

This mod will help you to do just that so long as you already have the TERA soundtracks on your hard drive (or similar data storage device):

Personalized Music- Add Your Own Music to Skyrim.

This mod will help you to do just that so long as you already have the TERA soundtracks on your hard drive (or similar data storage device):

Personalized Music- Add Your Own Music to Skyrim.

I appreciate I have tried to use this but my limited brain power, I cant figure out how to use this. :(