TERA Online -pack 2015-

Need copyright, i don't know why, alot Tera mod are already on nexus, but they  can go sucking my ****, it's not a problem for me.

When i find the  time i will update this mod here, directly.

Let a brotha know when you get the chance. I have been trying to locate a copy ever since I saw the armors on DP.

Well that sucks.

Not sure but i think that Asianboy only had permission for himself to import the TERA armors.

Or was a general permission given like from CDProjekt for the Witcher items?

I think CDP explicitly stated that their content could be used for modding by anyone so long as it's not for profit and credit is given. The only other developer studio to have done this is apparently the STALKER devs.

Guest Lehshara

So it's down on Nexos...

I'm gonna wait for mirror (UNP hopefully)

Oh and in case you wonder why they removed it or shit - it's typicall for Nexus to remove files for no fucking reason :lol:

They removed my mod back in 2011 (And banned me for no fucking reason... well actually If i remember: some guy had butthurt about it and kept spamming comments section about some shit and reporting the file)

Now it's uploaded on nexus by 2 or 3 different people, Contacted them = No reply, finally asked "moderators" ( :lol:) to remove those files = No success, mods are still up :lol: even after I provided them solid evidence that those uploads were not allowed by me and that files are stolen.

Seriously Fuck that site, the only one thing it's good for is: DL

:( so sad, those armors looked awesome
Oh well I'll just stick to my old burlap sack clothes usually used for hauling potatoes.... /plays sad violin music/
I guess copyright is a really complicated field of chaos. ^^

And the reason why studios are so anal about their ressources are the copyright/trademark laws. Basically, if they don't try to enforce their claims on their items, they can loose them. It's a system to prevent things staying trademarked/copyrighted forever.

The studios/publishers are not bitching around, only some Nexus moderators.

And maybe you can explain that system you're talking about, give links/info because it sounds you just made that up.

as far as i know your post to ask for permission from the Publisher/Developer i don't see the problem just ask

quote from here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Porting_content#Developers.2FPublishers_who_allow_porting its the bottom of the page

The follow mod authors have received specific permission to port assets from certain games that requires explicit permission from the respected Publisher/Developer, for use in their (non-profit) mods:

Note! This list is most likely incomplete. If you find other mods that are also utilizing 'borrowed' assets, they may, or may not have permission to do so. In such cases, refer to the 'Permission and Credits' section of that mod.

En Masse Entertainment (TERA):

as far as i know ya have to ask asianboy345 for the tera stuff but i don't know that if that person has permission to use the new stuff

Well that sucks.

Not sure but i think that Asianboy only had permission for himself to import the TERA armors.
Or was a general permission given like from CDProjekt for the Witcher items?

I asked Dante once, he said a mod author has to ask for permission (Bluehole Studios) himself, for each (Tera-related) mod he uploads (especially with new meshes that aren't on the Nexus yet).