TERA Online -pack 2015-

• 2 weeks later...

amazing mod, I used 2.0 CBBE version, and i love the mount you made, But in the preview photos, the slash is supposed to be white, but in my game both of the mounts are black? is there something i did wrong?

If you have a enb, it's possible the problem from a bad reflection on objects or something, because the shining of this mount is really strong.

Is there a chance for an update? Some new clothes?

you can find some others mods realised by others  modders for complete your Tera collection.

here, you can take a look:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67936-ladyhorus-tera-armor-for-uunp-females-and-vanilla-males-204-released/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Using a program called

"Just for Fun" found in the HDT section here on LL,

I was able to calm the fuck down the spaztic cloth XML for Castanic Armor 19

Just find the XML in the meshes section alongside the very same armor.

I think that the main values to manipulate are

increase Linear Dampening

Decrease Time Factor,

Doing that makes the fabric bounce a whole heck of a lot less....Basically it severely decreases the amount of movement and the frequency of its movement or rather just how fast it moves.

I've attached a redone XML you can use to get an idea of other stuff I did like make it so that the bones going further out from the body are a tad more reactive than those closest to the body.  This of course conveys into the game meaning that the tips of the fabric move more.

Observation is that....All the Bones have the exact same values for bounce/movement and this is bad cause the whole cloth piece ends up having too much even movement.

Messed around on quite a few different armors, noticed that Weight Painting could be touched up a bit, might play around with making the color more universal and less across a severe range as it is for some armors, in regards to the HDT bones for cloth physics.

Castanic_F_H19.7z

Using a program called

"Just for Fun" found in the HDT section here on LL,

I was able to calm the fuck down the spaztic cloth XML for Castanic Armor 19

Just find the XML in the meshes section alongside the very same armor.

I think that the main values to manipulate are

increase Linear Dampening

Decrease Time Factor,

Doing that makes the fabric bounce a whole heck of a lot less....Basically it severely decreases the amount of movement and the frequency of its movement or rather just how fast it moves.

I've attached a redone XML you can use to get an idea of other stuff I did like make it so that the bones going further out from the body are a tad more reactive than those closest to the body.  This of course conveys into the game meaning that the tips of the fabric move more.

Observation is that....All the Bones have the exact same values for bounce/movement and this is bad cause the whole cloth piece ends up having too much even movement.

Messed around on quite a few different armors, noticed that Weight Painting could be touched up a bit, might play around with making the color more universal and less across a severe range as it is for some armors, in regards to the HDT bones for cloth physics.

I really appreciate what you have do.

I'm not expert with Havok, i remember i had only found 1or 2 tutorials videos for add the clothes effect on this game.

And yes, some armors have a wrong jiggly effect.

My knowedge was really limited with theses XML, (i'm not "scripter" by the way), so thanks for having patching this armor, it will be really helpful for everybody, even if this mod become a bit old now.

I recommand to you to check the bless mod pack, if you don't already done, i think it can be interesting for you if you want some others armors pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44014-bless-online-armors-pack/

hey, thanks man for the great mod,

but I am having a small issue, when I am in first person,a part of my character's arm seems invisible...the part of the armor not the gauntlet, is it a common issue or is it just me?

thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 5:57 AM, Mister X said:

author uses CBBE and nobody else wanted to convert yet. LadyHorus though works on a standalone UUNP version, but it hasn't as much content as this one.

another big question is how the hell is there NO versions of TERA boots made with Nioverride instead of hdt?? i love hdt heels and they'll never leave my load order...but i've noticed at least a 70% drop in crashes and log spam/ script lag since i replaced a lot of boots w/ NIO versions. 

hdt boots really do use a lot of scripting resources and if you travel w/ multiple followers in heels, or have hdt boots in leveled lists, then you owe it to yourself to try nio as an option. i've replaced most hdt boots i had in leveled lists w/ nio. sadly can't find a tera version of nio boots. anyone know of one?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello also sorry for being newb i really want the silver wolf mount tho... i keep seeing u mention a spoiler banner for download link... however im not sure how to activate the link and iv spent a few hours alredy trying to figure it out... and google/youtube has no avail any help would b much appreciated as seeing this being so old i dont expect to get a rapid response but im still very greatful

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...