TERA Online -pack 2015-

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea what's causing this issue? The only thing I've done is use the bodyslide tool to conform it to my normal body. It appears that the armor itself is static on the ass and breast regions, meaning the metal does not bend in any way (realistic) but seems like it may create problems. The castanic h13 has a similar issue with a metal diamond shaped piece which doesn't move.

post-64594-0-64200900-1454008433_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this mod; non-skimpy TERA armors that are still revealing due to their body-hugging nature, love it~. No problem at all adjusting them to my custom bodyslide body with the built in sliders.

But... I do have a couple issues. The capes and skirts on some of the outfit, along with the Aman hairs styled into long ponytails, are overly sensitive physics wise, as they tend to spaz about whenever I move. Had a similar problem with HDT Dragon tails... so is this an HDT issues? Can the bones of those problem objects be altered so they have decreased sensitivity?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow...love these armors. I played TERA quite frequently a couple of years ago and these bring back memories. Converted the Castanic 13 to UNPB and it turned out great...HDT and all. Really fits my Nord Paladin character. See attached screenshot taken while running a tweaked version of KONAN 5.05 ENB.

Many thanks for releasing this pack!

post-2649-0-12286900-1465755261_thumb.jpg

Wow...love these armors. I played TERA quite frequently a couple of years ago and these bring back memories. Converted the Castanic 13 to UNPB and it turned out great...HDT and all. Really fits my Nord Paladin character. See attached screenshot taken while running a tweaked version of KONAN 5.05 ENB.

Many thanks for releasing this pack!

Thanks,

and sexy belly!

(picture added in the main page)

• 3 weeks later...

Will the leveled list esp from asianboy's mod work with this?

i have added other armors into the Asianboy  mod and they show up when using the leveled list esp. not sure if this 2015 pack has the same armors. if not u would have to change file names

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance we could get a version where only the mounts are obtainable?

I do play Tera (from time to time), but I'm not really interested in the armors themselves (still amazing work though). But man, DAT MOUNT ... that's just perfect for my setup (black & red, with glow effects). I ... MUST ... HAVE DAT MOUNT!

I do play Tera (from time to time), but I'm not really interested in the armors themselves (still amazing work though). But man, DAT MOUNT ... that's just perfect for my setup (black & red, with glow effects). I ... MUST ... HAVE DAT MOUNT!

i can't make a personalised version for everybody.

But, you just need to edit the esp if you want only have the mounts.

Yeah, thanks, I actually did just that, just forgot to drop a comment in.

It was pretty easy to delete the HDT HHS dependency (I don't like HDT HHS, or high heels in Skyrim for that matter). Now I just don't care about the armors, as I don't use them. But DAT MOUNT THO ... THAT MOUNT!

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Yeah, thanks, I actually did just that, just forgot to drop a comment in.

It was pretty easy to delete the HDT HHS dependency (I don't like HDT HHS, or high heels in Skyrim for that matter). Now I just don't care about the armors, as I don't use them. But DAT MOUNT THO ... THAT MOUNT!

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Tera mounts are really cool, i remember i can't buy them in tera online, but was not a problem because i had them on skyrim.

• 4 weeks later...