Bouncing boobs for CBBE?

Is there no BBB for CBBE yet? I haven't seen it and it's strange because it's the most popular body.

Already exists. Use Bodyslide, select 'Calientes BBB', and output body mesh.

to get the CBBE bbp, you need to install the CHSBHC body first, then use the Body Slider to create a CBBE BBP body. Install CBBE v0-2 hip texture to fix the hip texture bug. Enjoy. Now you have CBBE body with BBP ! And you can use armor mods for both bodies (almost, not all)

remember that if you use some face mod like Oriental , you must download the version for CHSBHC body, if not, you may have some texture problems, especially the neck

And....sorry for my poor English ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand how this works. I installed CBBE v3, then CHSBHC BBP and ran Bodyslide but I get the ugly "pointy" breasts from CHSBHC. How do I get the breasts from CBBE with breasts physics? Can you do a step-by-step instruction please?

I don't understand how this works. I installed CBBE v3' date=' then CHSBHC BBP and ran Bodyslide but I get the ugly "pointy" breasts from CHSBHC. How do I get the breasts from CBBE with breasts physics? Can you do a step-by-step instruction please?

[/quote']

I think you have to install chsbhc first and then cbbe. At least it works for me :D

I don't understand how this works. I installed CBBE v3' date=' then CHSBHC BBP and ran Bodyslide but I get the ugly "pointy" breasts from CHSBHC. How do I get the breasts from CBBE with breasts physics? Can you do a step-by-step instruction please?

[/quote']

Installing CHSBHC first should give you the skeleton and anims required for the physics. I then used bodySlide to craft the body I wanted, though I held "ctrl" when clicking OK for the meshes to be made - doing so places the meshes in the folder BodySlide is located in. I then placed the meshes and the CBBEv3 textures into my installed directory. Also note that you must choose CBBE BBB for it to work.

I'm pretty sure this might have been explained in a readme. Also, things might have changed since I did this last...

This is what it says in the readme

[[ Step 4 ]]: Once you're happy with the slider settings, click 'Create Bodies'. By default, the two size meshes will be installed in your Skyrim Data directory. You can configure an alternate location in Config.xml if you wish. PRO TIP: if you hold control while clicking Create Bodies, BodySlide will instead save the meshes in the same directory as the BodySlide.exe.

So I tried holding ctrl and copied the meshes to where they should be. This is the result. I can't say I like the shape of the breasts. Curse the guy who made CHSBHC -.-. He has no clue. Is it supposed to look like this? Notice that CBBE standard is more rounded. That's how I want it if it's possible.

screenshot10aj.jpg

There's a custom CBBE body on loverslab somewhere. It has the BBP as well' date=' but it ranges from max of CBBE slim to SSH.

[/quote']

Where is that mod? I would like to have a look but can't find it.

Have you tried the SH in Bodyslide? I set mine to 50% of max, so they are bigger than CBBE3 at max, but not humongous. Here are some comparison shots. Physics on the left, static on the right. Both bodies use the same settings from Bodyslide. :D

There is more 'gravity drop' to the physics breasts, but having both bodies for armor ports is perfect for me, since some would bounce and others not...

In game you could try lower weights to get that perfect look, if bodyslide doesn't do it for you. ;)

cbbebbpvscbbe3side.jpg

cbbebbpvscbbe3front.jpg

cbbebbpvscbbequarter.jpg

Archived