Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bouncing boobs for CBBE?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
Is there no BBB for CBBE yet? I haven't seen it and it's strange because it's the most popular body.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

cinemaparadiso

cinemaparadiso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Is there no BBB for CBBE yet? I haven't seen it and it's strange because it's the most popular body.

Already exists. Use Bodyslide, select 'Calientes BBB', and output body mesh.

Silver Wolf

Silver Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
to get the CBBE bbp, you need to install the CHSBHC body first, then use the Body Slider to create a CBBE BBP body. Install CBBE v0-2 hip texture to fix the hip texture bug. Enjoy. Now you have CBBE body with BBP ! And you can use armor mods for both bodies (almost, not all)

remember that if you use some face mod like Oriental , you must download the version for CHSBHC body, if not, you may have some texture problems, especially the neck

And....sorry for my poor English ^^

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
I don't understand how this works. I installed CBBE v3, then CHSBHC BBP and ran Bodyslide but I get the ugly "pointy" breasts from CHSBHC. How do I get the breasts from CBBE with breasts physics? Can you do a step-by-step instruction please?

asdftw

asdftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I don't understand how this works. I installed CBBE v3, then CHSBHC BBP and ran Bodyslide but I get the ugly "pointy" breasts from CHSBHC. How do I get the breasts from CBBE with breasts physics? Can you do a step-by-step instruction please?

I think you have to install chsbhc first and then cbbe. At least it works for me :D

Sapience

Sapience

Casual Incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Installing CHSBHC first should give you the skeleton and anims required for the physics. I then used bodySlide to craft the body I wanted, though I held "ctrl" when clicking OK for the meshes to be made - doing so places the meshes in the folder BodySlide is located in. I then placed the meshes and the CBBEv3 textures into my installed directory. Also note that you must choose CBBE BBB for it to work.

I'm pretty sure this might have been explained in a readme. Also, things might have changed since I did this last...

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
This is what it says in the readme

[[ Step 4 ]]: Once you're happy with the slider settings, click 'Create Bodies'. By default, the two size meshes will be installed in your Skyrim Data directory. You can configure an alternate location in Config.xml if you wish. PRO TIP: if you hold control while clicking Create Bodies, BodySlide will instead save the meshes in the same directory as the BodySlide.exe.

So I tried holding ctrl and copied the meshes to where they should be. This is the result. I can't say I like the shape of the breasts. Curse the guy who made CHSBHC -.-. He has no clue. Is it supposed to look like this? Notice that CBBE standard is more rounded. That's how I want it if it's possible.

Posted Image

omegau

omegau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
There's a custom CBBE body on loverslab somewhere. It has the BBP as well, but it ranges from max of CBBE slim to SSH.

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

There's a custom CBBE body on loverslab somewhere. It has the BBP as well, but it ranges from max of CBBE slim to SSH.

Where is that mod? I would like to have a look but can't find it.

omegau

omegau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=4813

nightwolf

nightwolf

Unique member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
Sorry, that just doesn't work for me. It doesn't look anywhere close to realistic.

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Have you tried the SH in Bodyslide? I set mine to 50% of max, so they are bigger than CBBE3 at max, but not humongous. Here are some comparison shots. Physics on the left, static on the right. Both bodies use the same settings from Bodyslide. :D

There is more 'gravity drop' to the physics breasts, but having both bodies for armor ports is perfect for me, since some would bounce and others not...

In game you could try lower weights to get that perfect look, if bodyslide doesn't do it for you. ;)

Spoiler

Riceball

Riceball

Stocking & High Heels fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
@abovewolf

Do you use ENB? I love the color of her skin in 2nd pair, how to make my game to look like that?