Dibella Sanctuary of Whiterun (2015-01-01)

The Bride makes sense if you are playing the main quest, but since I often don't then she shouldn't make the offer to my pc, so I don't use her, if that makes sense. I don't have a problem with her at all and will go through the "bonding" if I am playing the main quest.

If I remember correctly, there is a mod of the BBLS that turns the  basement into another pool area or something.... it was developed further and there is now also a stand alone remake of the BBLS called Paradise Valley or something like that, located just across the river I think (I've read the description but haven't used it yet).

I mention that, and did the basement before, just to sort of note that those of us who use addons to BBLS (because there are a good many afaik) will want to be giving feedback about conflicts.

Anyway, yeh, this is a(nother) really neat idea imo, thanks for sharing. Was given FONV last week and am currently a little preoccupied with learning how to play it now that I have 2 games ;)  but I like Skyrim's fantasy genre more as a general rule, so FONV will soon be my "something different" game. But am looking forward to trying this and the new Sisterhood content.

The bride "connects" the player as the new owner of the Suite. You (the Player) makes a bargain with her. She "drinks" from your stamina and mana after using the teleport spell to the basement of the suite or her teleport ability to one of your homes (like Breezehome). "Drinks" means your mana and stamina pool are consumend by her after using one of the abilities.

I don´t want to miss that feature, because when u your are stuck somewhere, or you can not leave a special cell, ´cause of inifitiv loading screen, the teleport often saves may ass. :)

Also every inhabitant of the suite counts as a follower. You can equip them, handle them with one of the amazing follower mods. And for the Apachi Upgrade, just visite the download page on nexus. There you find the plugin for that.

I personal don´t want to miss those features. If they are not touched, the upgrade from skyrimll sounds really interessing. 

For all, who want to turn the suite (temple) to there personal orgy palace, this was already possible. I myself. for example put an "Amulett" from RP to specific inhabitants of the suite and when guest visit the suite, i skyrim or RP didn´t fuck up something, the bonky-bonky sessions starts. :) ...until CTD. :D

@SKYRIMLL:

Did you change something at the normal behaviour schedule from the suite? U know....people from all around Skyrim visiting the suite if you say so to one of the barmaid characters. If you progress in the game, learning more characters, the more will come.

Look here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/398/?

This, i don´t want to miss, myself, of course. ;)

I will test this in the new year, but first i will wait till ne next update for the main file of Dibella-Mod. And i must send you a PM regarding to that customisation stuff...but next year. :)

So everybody, have a nice new years eve celebrating. ^^

*PROST*

Your

Mart0206

The Bride makes sense if you are playing the main quest, but since I often don't then she shouldn't make the offer to my pc, so I don't use her, if that makes sense. I don't have a problem with her at all and will go through the "bonding" if I am playing the main quest.

If I remember correctly, there is a mod of the BBLS that turns the  basement into another pool area or something.... it was developed further and there is now also a stand alone remake of the BBLS called Paradise Valley or something like that, located just across the river I think (I've read the description but haven't used it yet).

I mention that, and did the basement before, just to sort of note that those of us who use addons to BBLS (because there are a good many afaik) will want to be giving feedback about conflicts.

Anyway, yeh, this is a(nother) really neat idea imo, thanks for sharing. Was given FONV last week and am currently a little preoccupied with learning how to play it now that I have 2 games ;)  but I like Skyrim's fantasy genre more as a general rule, so FONV will soon be my "something different" game. But am looking forward to trying this and the new Sisterhood content.

The bride "connects" the player as the new owner of the Suite. You (the Player) makes a bargain with her. She "drinks" from your stamina and mana after using the teleport spell to the basement of the suite or her teleport ability to one of your homes (like Breezehome). "Drinks" means your mana and stamina pool are consumend by her after using one of the abilities.

I don´t want to miss that feature, because when u your are stuck somewhere, or you can not leave a special cell, ´cause of inifitiv loading screen, the teleport often saves may ass. :)

Also every inhabitant of the suite counts as a follower. You can equip them, handle them with one of the amazing follower mods. And for the Apachi Upgrade, just visite the download page on nexus. There you find the plugin for that.

I personal don´t want to miss those features. If they are not touched, the upgrade from skyrimll sounds really interessing. 

For all, who want to turn the suite (temple) to there personal orgy palace, this was already possible. I myself. for example put an "Amulett" from RP to specific inhabitants of the suite and when guest visit the suite, i skyrim or RP didn´t fuck up something, the bonky-bonky sessions starts. :) ...until CTD. :D

@SKYRIMLL:

Did you change something at the normal behaviour schedule from the suite? U know....people from all around Skyrim visiting the suite if you say so to one of the barmaid characters. If you progress in the game, learning more characters, the more will come.

Look here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/398/?

This, i don´t want to miss, myself, of course. ;)

I will test this in the new year, but first i will wait till ne next update for the main file of Dibella-Mod. And i must send you a PM regarding to that customisation stuff...but next year. :)

So everybody, have a nice new years eve celebrating. ^^

*PROST*

Your

Mart0206

Thanks for the info.

I don't plan on making any changes to the default mechanics of the suite.

Everything will changed by adding dialogues or triggers, not by editing things in the original mod.

can you implement the apachi skyhair in the optional files of BBLS?

On the BBLS page:

"download and install the Suite's optional add-on for Apachii hair in the BBLS Optional files section."

Did you install the add-on?

My changes shouldn't impact Apachi Skyhair but if it does, install the skyhair addon after the sanctuary addon.

That makes undo the renaming of your mod and the changing of the clothes.

I have try to set your mod after the apachii add on but that causes grey faces and no apachii hair.

I think to include it is the only way to have both at same time.

Small update (0.2) with these changes:

- Added optional update to BBL Apachii plugin to match changes to Sisters in Sanctuary

- Made Sanctuary a public area to prevent trespassing issues

The update to the BBL Apachii add-on is a manual patch, which means you should install it over the default Apachii add-on (the original add-on is required).
It also means I will have to publish an update of this patch each time a new version is published.

The outfits of the Apachii sisters are slightly different but the new factions and name changes are working fine.

What?

My house?

Dude, fix SD, please.

I am.

Fixing SD is not going to happen overnight so in the meantime, if someone requests something that makes sense and is easy to do, I will be happy to take a short break from SD and do that.

Besides I said I would be spending the Holiday with Dibella.. Not Sanguine.

Even after the Heart of Dibella quest, the ladies inside tell me I don't belong there and they are going to call the guard... Any suggestions?

Do you have the Sisterhood of Dibella installed?

Yes I do

Try the latest update of the Sanctuary- that should be fixed now.

So which mod did you get to allow you to solicit prostitutes?

Two popular options:

- Radiant prostitution will add dialogues with sisters wearing the Tavern Wench outfit (the default green one... not the blue one from Luxury Suite).

- TDF Prostitution will add topics with most NPCs to ask them to work for you as whores, regardless of what they were.

There are other mods that add prostitution but these two work well side by side.

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of a Brothel type quests, why not use the Dibella choices?  Quests to recruit some npc's into the calling of Dibella at the suite.  Sisterhood already has traveling sisters, can integrate some of that thought into this.  Ah, and if you do this for quests later on I would love to see this mentioned in your Stories mod, npc's mentioning it like they do the CD shop and AM near falkreath.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, Skyrimll.

I just want to say, that this mod atm got 2 problems.

1. the PC didnt get the ownership of the suite anymore after making the bargain with the bride downstairs. A lot of items including the keys are listed as "can be stolen"

2. this mod seams to break the whole routine of the visiting weekly plan, which means, nobody visit the suite anymore, expect the followers the PC invited to live there.

Sadly ;(

Greetings

Mart

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is interesting ! As always you have nice ideas, skyrimll !

What if we are using Bathing Beefcakes instead of Bathing Beauties ?

Is a storyline planned ? A dialogue option ? A quest ?

Because we see a lot of Sisters of Dibella but absolutely no Brothers of Dibella, isn't it unfair ? I mean, worshipping Dibella is not only reserved to women, is it ?

This mod is interesting ! As always you have nice ideas, skyrimll !

What if we are using Bathing Beefcakes instead of Bathing Beauties ?

Is a storyline planned ? A dialogue option ? A quest ?

Because we see a lot of Sisters of Dibella but absolutely no Brothers of Dibella, isn't it unfair ? I mean, worshipping Dibella is not only reserved to women, is it ?

I was about to ask the same thing! Thank you! Someone please answer. Cause I want this, but I also want bathing beefcakes lol

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of this making bbls dibella but the real question for me is will this go stand alone eventually?

The reason I ask is because BBLS is high script intensive.

I don't know if I can run it this way but will try on my next play through.

• 1 year later...
Guest S0767

Wow - no postings in just over a year! I'm surprised, especially now that BBLS has been updated. Thus, the reason for my post: this mod will also need to be updated. I would even go so far as to say it isn't compatible anymore; I don't get CTD's, but with BBLS version 6.0 out now, Apachii Skyhair is built into the mod (I don't use it, never cared for it  honestly).

The issue? When using your mod with BBLS 6.0, I get the face bug. Not with all the characters, but several. The men for sure, and about half the women. Usually the face is LIGHTER, not DARKER. Again, removing your mod solves the issue, so I wanted to point it out since I was able to discover the issue on my own - and their main page states (I think) that any mod using 5.1 assets won't be compatible. THIS mod specifically isn't mentioned, but since it IS using old resources..... 

tl:dr:  Basically, since your mod of BBLS uses 5.1 resources, and 6.0 is out now, this mod is now incompatible.

Wow - no postings in just over a year! I'm surprised, especially now that BBLS has been updated. Thus, the reason for my post: this mod will also need to be updated. I would even go so far as to say it isn't compatible anymore; I don't get CTD's, but with BBLS version 6.0 out now, Apachii Skyhair is built into the mod (I don't use it, never cared for it  honestly).

The issue? When using your mod with BBLS 6.0, I get the face bug. Not with all the characters, but several. The men for sure, and about half the women. Usually the face is LIGHTER, not DARKER. Again, removing your mod solves the issue, so I wanted to point it out since I was able to discover the issue on my own - and their main page states (I think) that any mod using 5.1 assets won't be compatible. THIS mod specifically isn't mentioned, but since it IS using old resources..... 

tl:dr:  Basically, since your mod of BBLS uses 5.1 resources, and 6.0 is out now, this mod is now incompatible.

What? Did you just say BBLS got updated?? Have to check asap! :D