Dibella Sanctuary of Whiterun (2015-01-01)

View File

Description

"As Civil War, Slavery and Dragons are spreading across Skyrim, The Sisterhood of Dibella in Markarth is bringing much needed pleasures and beauty to all."

This is a simple add-on to turn the Luxury Suites into a fully functional extension of the Temple of Dibella in Whiterun.

Main features (for now):

- Luxury Suite NPCs are now Sisters of Dibella with various ranks

- The Sanctuary is only accessible to the player as a home after completing the Heart of Dibella quest

Install it after BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp in your load order.

It is designed to work alongside The Sisterhood of Dibella ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2014-12-28/) but doesn't require it.

SexLab is required in prevision of future quests but is not used at the moment.

Requirements

- SexLab ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/ )

- Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/? )

Change Log

Version 0.2 - 2015-01-01

- Added optional update to BBL Apachii plugin to match changes to Sisters in Sanctuary

- Made Sanctuary a public area to prevent trespassing issues

Version 0.1 - 2014-12-30

- Renamed the suite to Dibella Sanctuary

- Gave ownership of the place to the Temple of Dibella Faction in Markarth (you need to complete the Heart of Dibella quest to join the temple and gain access to the Sanctuary)

- Edited a few things outside (added statue and flowers, fixed the front stairs, removed the sign)

- Tweaked the soundscape and lighting a bit / added puddles around the main bath

- Removed all shrines except Dibella and Mara (upstairs)

- Renamed main NPCs inside the suite and replaced their outfits to reflect their ranks in the Temple (some sisters wear the tavern wench outfit, making them prostitutes if you have Radiant Prostitution).

- Added marks of Dibella in a few places

- Added a placeholder quest for custom scripts and dialogues (right now, it makes the sisters recognize you as one of their own if you completed the Dibella quest in Markarth)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite,
  • Special Edition Compatible

This is an add-on for the Sisterhood of Dibella. 

It started as request and quickly turned into something worth a separate download page.

The mod is built on top of the files provided by Luxury Suite but doesn't change anything from the original mod.

I added SexLab as a requirement for future developments but it is not used yet.

As with the Sisterhood of Dibella, some of the sisters are wearing tavern wench outfits, which makes them compatible with Radiant Prostitution.

I also added ingredients to the kitchen to make soap from Bathing in Skyrim.

Hmm, since the Suite is heavy scripted, what does your Addon changed on the behavior of all the npc girls living in the suite, and visiting the suite. I guess these are round about 15-20 women and 7-8 guy´s (in the Suite Edition).

What about the celar and the "Bride of Migal"

What about customisation mods for the suite?

Hmm, since the Suite is heavy scripted, what does your Addon changed on the behavior of all the npc girls living in the suite, and visiting the suite. I guess these are round about 15-20 women and 7-8 guy´s (in the Suite Edition).

What about the celar and the "Bride of Migal"

What about customisation mods for the suite?

Changes are very superficial for now .. Mostly to make it fit with the sisterhood instead of being standalone.

I did not change any script and did not test it with plugins for the mod nor the male version.

Hopefully someone will create proper attire for the sisters.  Wench outfit just seems very out of place.  Perhaps LDW can be convinced to create something special/lore inspired by the Arcane Sister outfit for Dibella?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/

One possibility could be to do a custom outfit in the same way as the 'Sisters' add-on for the Sisterhood of Dibella. That way anyone can customize that dress.

I used the wench outfit as a shortcut to sex services since it is recognized by Radiant Prostitution. Once I add my own set of services, that dress will be unnecessary.

I honestly wish it could be a brothel and if you do some quests for them, you become owner of the brothel and they earn money for you daily that you can grab from a chest.

That's one possible direction.

It will have to fit in the model of running a temple of sacred whores instead of just a brothel but the idea is the same.

Guest Jenova23

IDEAS

1. On top of acquiring the building through the quest, you should also have to purchase the building, it just doesn't make much sense to just have access to it unless your a customer, because the staff pretty much treats you as the manager.
  2. The building should be empty upon purchase, you could hire the NPC through TDF Prostitution, it would just be a lot cooler to see it building up slowly.
  3. It would be nice if decor was purchasable through a NPC, similar to how you upgrade your house.

Oh man... I used BBLS in my LAST playthrough... not this time around.  I'm using modded Hearthfire homes instead.

I didn't like that you just had the place from the outset - no quest, not even a simple one.  But maybe this will fix that?

There's also a minor conflict with Katixias Ciderhouse, which may now be a bigger conflict now that that's been updated (haven't gotten that far).

On the other hand, I liked that it was compatible with General Stores - I consider that a must-have.

I honestly wish it could be a brothel and if you do some quests for them, you become owner of the brothel and they earn money for you daily that you can grab from a chest.

That's one possible direction.

It will have to fit in the model of running a temple of sacred whores instead of just a brothel but the idea is the same.

As someone else suggested, tie the mod to TDF's prostitution mod. It already has a way of making prostitutes you hire make money for you daily in different cities while you are adventuring.

Personally I'd prefer not tying the Dibella series to the prostitution mods.  TDF and Radiant each has its own approach to define sex trade and I would like to see how Skyrimll defines the religion/cult stuff.  Sex is much more fun with variety and in context otherwise the player might as well just use console money cheat and the Random Sex mod.

Personally I'd prefer not tying the Dibella series to the prostitution mods.  TDF and Radiant each has its own approach to define sex trade and I would like to see how Skyrimll defines the religion/cult stuff.  Sex is much more fun with variety and in context otherwise the player might as well just use console money cheat and the Random Sex mod.

That's why some of us are suggesting quests. The women in the sanctuary don't necessarily have to be prostitutes. They can just offer their services for money that have an added benefit like say, having sex with them cures diseases just like how praying at a shrine does and you just pay them a small fee for it. That's just one example of how this mod can evolve. You can then do quests for them and then eventually you run the sanctuary and you get a cut of the profits from their "services" and have access to benefits of being the manager/owner.

I've had the BBLS in my load order for a while even though I don't use it in-game every play through.

I really like the idea of tying it to the Dibellans and that there'd be a quest to get access (I self-impose quest/conditions to get it anyway).

I rarely use the Bride in the basement so that isn't an issue for me.

The occupants who come with the place are all follower prospects, which is something I think could fit nicely into the "temple" makeover. Whether or not though, I would rather not replace them with "recruits" drawn from the general npc population (which varies by mod-list), though recruiting additional sisters could be fun.

I don't know what it would require, code-wise, but one easy way to make it seem less pc-owned would be to require that the pc repay money they get from the place before you can get another "loan." (I really don't usually need an extra source of income in Skyrim, usually I am looking for things to throw money at to get rid of it by about level 20 unless I am deliberately keeping a particular pc poor for rp purposes.)

There is already a mod on nexus that removes all the smithing/enchanting items from the basement (several of them actually afaik).

Anyway, this is very neat, thanks for yet another addition to the fun of the game Skyrimll!

I've had the BBLS in my load order for a while even though I don't use it in-game every play through.

I really like the idea of tying it to the Dibellans and that there'd be a quest to get access (I self-impose quest/conditions to get it anyway).

I rarely use the Bride in the basement so that isn't an issue for me.

The occupants who come with the place are all follower prospects, which is something I think could fit nicely into the "temple" makeover. Whether or not though, I would rather not replace them with "recruits" drawn from the general npc population (which varies by mod-list), though recruiting additional sisters could be fun.

I don't know what it would require, code-wise, but one easy way to make it seem less pc-owned would be to require that the pc repay money they get from the place before you can get another "loan." (I really don't usually need an extra source of income in Skyrim, usually I am looking for things to throw money at to get rid of it by about level 20 unless I am deliberately keeping a particular pc poor for rp purposes.)

There is already a mod on nexus that removes all the smithing/enchanting items from the basement (several of them actually afaik).

Anyway, this is very neat, thanks for yet another addition to the fun of the game Skyrimll!

I thought about removing the bride and the smithing equipment in the basement (I actually thought of removing the whole basement) but that changed after I listened to the bride.

I found it fitting the Sisters would try and control a place of power like this one and the smithing fits as a way to mint Marks of Dibella and reuse the many donations made to the Temple. If anything, I may add a smith living down there.

I was ambivalent about the Luxury Suites originally but I have to say, after playing with it as a test, it fits nicely in the Dibellan order and I am very happy with this quick and dirty mod.

can you implement the apachi skyhair in the optional files of BBLS?

On the BBLS page:

"download and install the Suite's optional add-on for Apachii hair in the BBLS Optional files section."

Did you install the add-on?

My changes shouldn't impact Apachi Skyhair but if it does, install the skyhair addon after the sanctuary addon.

The Bride makes sense if you are playing the main quest, but since I often don't then she shouldn't make the offer to my pc, so I don't use her, if that makes sense. I don't have a problem with her at all and will go through the "bonding" if I am playing the main quest.

If I remember correctly, there is a mod of the BBLS that turns the  basement into another pool area or something.... it was developed further and there is now also a stand alone remake of the BBLS called Paradise Valley or something like that, located just across the river I think (I've read the description but haven't used it yet).

I mention that, and did the basement before, just to sort of note that those of us who use addons to BBLS (because there are a good many afaik) will want to be giving feedback about conflicts.

Anyway, yeh, this is a(nother) really neat idea imo, thanks for sharing. Was given FONV last week and am currently a little preoccupied with learning how to play it now that I have 2 games ;)  but I like Skyrim's fantasy genre more as a general rule, so FONV will soon be my "something different" game. But am looking forward to trying this and the new Sisterhood content.

In fact, it IS a brothel... but without sex-scenes. :-)

You can talk to two of the girls (the darkelf and another one, cant remember the names) about the suite and force them to "accept male and/or female customers".

Then npc's move in and hanging around at the pool, what results in a nice daily-income, that the girls will hand over, if you ask them. ("im in need of the suits profit")

Im unsing the BBLS in any playthroug. The smithery in the basement with all its nice ingots and soulgems is very helpfull for new characters, well, a bit of cheating, maybe....

and the spell of the bride of migal is helpfull when you are overburdend with loot. it teleports you to the basement where you find safe storage.