ks hair 400 mirror

hart422

Here is a torrent for the hairdos. Sorry if this isn't allowed (didn't see rules saying it wasn't, or missed them). If it isn't just delete. I'll seed what I can. This is from <removed> that is listed in the list of mirrors.

EDIT: Also if you download this torrent, please do not throttle your upload, I just created this torrent and am the only seed. If you are gonna download, help with the upload and reseeding too.

Also if your Protocol Encryption is not set to Enabled or Forced, I don't think you will be able to download from me, since mine is set to forced. You can change it by going to Option > Preferences > BitTorrent > Protocol Encryption and setting the drop down to Enabled for Forced (difference is Enable accept unencrypted connections too while Forced does not). This is for uTorrent and BitTorrent. Other torrent programs I do not know how to set that option.

I was so far behind on this, and never knew there was a 2nd KS Hairdos mod with even more stuff. I've had the 265 one for quite awhile and have generally liked it.

I had to go through several links on the Tumblr page before finally finding one that works or at least works well (figures it'd be the Russian site), so I'm happy it hasn't been completely wiped out by "copyright" claims.

I was so far behind on this, and never knew there was a 2nd KS Hairdos mod with even more stuff. I've had the 265 one for quite awhile and have generally liked it.

I had to go through several links on the Tumblr page before finally finding one that works or at least works well (figures it'd be the Russian site), so I'm happy it hasn't been completely wiped out by "copyright" claims.

if a mod once was in circulation, they can no longer eradicate (copyright).

There will always be people who are willing to share. ;)

Archived