ks hair 400 mirror

hart422

in every "statement" is situated a sparks truth, but it could also lead to large fire will!

normally is Modding allowed *** BUT *** only for their own use. in the moment where someone published a mod, he commits a crime. tolerate many companies modding because that their games are kept alive. but there are some who do not tolerate this and these companies can cause harm large. if constantly by these games be stolen and various websites such as Nexus, does nothing against it, can certainly happen that one is a website fully closed shall.

edit: normally "should" websites spread the mods not even exist!

but as I said, it will be tolerated. :)

winny257 i think you misunderstood this :)

Fact #1: First of all, none of the Skyrim mods in question contain anything from "The Sims" base game or their expansion- or store packs.

Fact #2: Electronic Arts (in the case of The Sims 3) encourages modding, they not only provide modding tools but also have a website for users to exchange their custom content.

Fact #3: By accepting the "End-User License Agreement" from The Sims 3 when you install the game, you revoke any copyrights for your created custom content and instead grant EVERYONE else the right to use, copy, modify AND distribute anything based on your work.

You even have to confirm that anything you create is entirely non-commercial.

So it doesn't matter how the Nexus tries to twist it, these mods are "kosher". Unfortunately a few of their moderators enjoy abusing their monopoly as the world's #1 Skyrim modding site so they just ban who they want. And it is pointless trying to speak to the site owner about this.

Fact #3: By accepting the "End-User License Agreement" from The Sims 3 when you install the game, you revoke any copyrights for your created custom content and instead grant EVERYONE else the right to use, copy, modify AND distribute anything based on your work.

You even have to confirm that anything you create is entirely non-commercial.

So it doesn't matter how the Nexus tries to twist it, these mods are "kosher". Unfortunately a few of their moderators enjoy abusing their monopoly as the world's #1 Skyrim modding site so they just ban who they want. And it is pointless trying to speak to the site owner about this.

It's easier to ban someone rather than to investigate these facts I guess.  

There are more DL links on Shocky's tumblr under the section KS Hairdo's btw if anyone needs.

It's easier to ban someone rather than to investigate these facts I guess.  

There are more DL links on Shocky's tumblr under the section KS Hairdo's btw if anyone needs.

I really appreciate your hard work on all these conversions.

Now i wonder what would have happened if you had taken one of the retextures like from Fanaskher as base (probably you already did), since at least some of the sims modders explicitly write that they don't mind people re-using their mods.

Then link those pages as source and voilá, untouchable.

Unfortunately i hate all the Tumbler and Twitter and Facebook stuff, everytime it's been a nightmare trying to get a couple of specific Sims mods because everyone just hoards their releases in their own tiny little blog celebrating their 100th follower and whatnot.

So without a central modding page like Nexus or Loverslab, i'll never get to know about any updates.

Has anyone been having a texture problem with this pack?

Some of the hairs (between 6-12) seem to have some color/shader issues (and please don't miss-understand, I am HUGELY grateful for this awesome pack.

This pic shows what I mean:

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Pheade

Having the same problem. Would really like to know if there's any way I can fix it on my end (even if it involves the CK).

Having the same problem. Would really like to know if there's any way I can fix it on my end (even if it involves the CK).

Page 1 in this thread: Click

So you don't need the CK, just rename the BSA to

KS Hairdo's

Hmm... it was already named like that. I tried extracting the BSA and the same problem still appears. All the hairs show up for me though, it's just that a few of them have weird lighting properties.

The mis-named bsa was the cause of a different issue, I believe. I have the same problem with odd textures, and I have a loose version. Maybe 20 of the new styles (and a couple of the old ones that were always like this) are just very dark. Whatever hair colour you have, when you switch to one of those styles your hair goes super-dark bluish-black.

I love the update, though. Best hair pack around!

My bad, misread the post.

Yes the hair color is wrong on quite a few hairs, no idea if it's the texture or other stuff like shaders (?).
As a temporary workaround, you can try to adjust the hair color manually:

1. Nord with "real redhead" color #6
post-134589-0-24788200-1420071126_thumb.jpg

2. Same hair color with one of the broken KS Hairdos
post-134589-0-75877500-1420071131_thumb.jpg

3. Quick adjust, would probably need moar yellow/white
post-134589-0-32752700-1420071137_thumb.jpg

4. slightly confused but happy nordgirl !
post-134589-0-60828900-1420071145_thumb.jpg

head imported from Rigmor of Bruma via RaceMenu 3

Perhaps the brighter hairs are made for completely white hair? Because that isn't possible with the regular hair which has a blonde base tone, unless you make it phosphor glowing white.

Still doesn't quite explain the very dark discolored hairs like in the pics i posted above.

Hello everyone.

I didn't know this hair pack, and looks awesome. I downloaded it from post #2 and instaled. Works great, and looks better once you use it. Even I found a hairstyle that fits perfectly with a follower that I'm creating these days (at least, fits with the 'personality' that I'm looking for her). The matter begins at this point: there are no .tri files, so I can't include them to perform the stand-alone follower version. Just only can input the .nif files (the only ones that I see in the folder), but there is no .tri file to complete it.

Did I missed anything? Or is really possible to use a hair without a tri. file (cause the fact is the pack really works on Skyrim, without it)? Is a pity, because I really love that hair for my new follower, but how can I solve that .tri file lack?

Guest tempname123

Hello everyone.

I didn't know this hair pack, and looks awesome. I downloaded it from post #2 and instaled. Works great, and looks better once you use it. Even I found a hairstyle that fits perfectly with a follower that I'm creating these days (at least, fits with the 'personality' that I'm looking for her). The matter begins at this point: there are no .tri files, so I can't include them to perform the stand-alone follower version. Just only can input the .nif files (the only ones that I see in the folder), but there is no .tri file to complete it.

Did I missed anything? Or is really possible to use a hair without a tri. file (cause the fact is the pack really works on Skyrim, without it)? Is a pity, because I really love that hair for my new follower, but how can I solve that .tri file lack?

Are you using the BSA version? If so, you need to extract it to get all the meshes, using something like BSAopt. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm in the process of creating a follower and have yet to extract the BSA. 

Hello everyone.

Are you using the BSA version? If so, you need to extract it to get all the meshes, using something like BSAopt. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm in the process of creating a follower and have yet to extract the BSA.

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I unpacked it, but not using BSAopt. I use auto-unpack from Mod Organizer, when it request just installing mods. Then, I look into MO folder and copy the files that I need. Didn't tought in BSAopt, so I just gave it a try, as you suggested. I got the same: a lot of .nif files, but no .tri file anywhere (pic 1)

Is weird, cause I checked the mod in CK (character>HeadParts), and found that all those hairs really had a refered .tri file, even I can see the exact name of the file I'm looking for (pic 2). When I click on 'edit' button, in HeadPart window edition, it open the folder where they are supposed to be, but is empty of those files (pic 3). Nevertheless, the fact that CK opens the same folder where .nif files are makes me think that originally there also were .tri files in that folder, at least when those HeadPart were created, so this is driving me crazy: if mod data links to a folder where aren't those files, how can the game run it so nice as I see it? Skyrim must get that info somewhere, but not in hairdo's meshes folder (at least in my computer).

Thank you again, and excuse the long comment (and my poor english).

post-346093-0-85334400-1420517414_thumb.png

post-346093-0-01576700-1420517441_thumb.png

post-346093-0-60304300-1420517458_thumb.png

1 and 5 seem to be working (at least no "file removed" notice).

Whoever is spamming those "copyright violations" is a damn nazi.

edit: oh and if a filesharing site gives you an .exe, you probably missed to disable a box with "download with our super-duper-download manager".

The file i'm downloading from the first mirror is called - Wedontgetmoneyyoudo... which seems odd - cancelled the download. Mirror 5 says wrong capcha, but hasn't offered me one and keeps spamming betting ads pop-ups.

edit - having tried another one... I think the owner has named them to comment on how unjust he thinks this is, as this one is called "icanfightallday" :)

Ok, gone back to the mirror 1 now the name of the file makes some sense (instead of sounding dodgy).

Archived