SKYRIM CTD AFTER SEX SCENE (SexLab Framework + SexLab Submit...)

Can someone help with that ? I've already used these mods but only now it's happening.So..I've installed the SexLab Framework + SexLab Submit + ZaZ Animations (i'm using XP32 skeleton) and the game just CTD after any sex scene (the game CTD when the 'submit' scene is about to occur)

Ex : Sex scene stops and my char would stand handcuffed on the ground but when it'll be done...the game just CTD.

Load Order : 

Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
AzarHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab Submit.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Thanks for the help people (and before anyone asks, i'm using the FNIS 5.1, SKSE, SkyUi...everything is correct I think)
--
Sorry for posting this on another topic (I dunno how to delete the other so...)
  • 4 months later...

hi I'm having the same problem I've tried installing the patch and I've got it loaded after the main file but no success here any other suggestions? I am running an obscene amount of mods so it may have something to do with that but I haven't had any other CTD desktop issues really

Archived