Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How To: Animated Woohoo - A complete Step-for-Step Walkthrough

Animated Woohoo Tutorial Adult Animations Kicker The Sims 3 Pictures Walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

Makumba666

Makumba666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Great job, indeed, thank you very much.

I wander is there possibility to create three, four... (you name it :))-some animations this way? 

Alic3A

Alic3A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I wanted this mod for my Sims, but I've got stuck on patch 1.42, I can't update any more, can someone tell me if it's possible to make it compatible with my game, please? :o

I can't register at "Hall of Torque" so I can post and ask there, I tried but the registration doesn't work (maybe later)!

rigorism

rigorism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Hello Master. First thank you so much for all your hard work on your animations and on this animation package. I am having some problems with getting s3pe to do anything with my exported animations it refuses to recognize them and I get a crapload of wrapper errors and the like. ( i would attach screen shots but the site will not allow me too.) I have downloaded your animation packages and have tried it with blender versions 2.67b and 2.75a and no luck. Using windows 7, 64 bit, .net framework 4.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really, really, really want to get these animations out of blender and in game!!!!! Thank you again.

lungpaul

lungpaul

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

2.75 is no use you need 2.64b and the plugin for sims3

rigorism

rigorism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Do you mean blender version 2.67b ? and the io_s3py_ animation zip? Have those per the download given by master,  O.K my problem was a bad s3pe download, thanks !

H2Ko_83

H2Ko_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
gave it a test last night... got rig in blender, but as I tried to ad base game object in... error and nothing... got to try again with more time to spare, but I'm going to make at least one...
got to thou surf a lot more to find out and sort all ideas I got in my kinky mind...

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

I am he who wears the #1 headband.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

gave it a test last night... got rig in blender, but as I tried to ad base game object in... error and nothing... got to try again with more time to spare, but I'm going to make at least one...
got to thou surf a lot more to find out and sort all ideas I got in my kinky mind...

Depending on what version you're using you'll get this problem importing an object. I had it happen on 2.67a and 2.67b but I dropped down to version 2.67 and all was fine. I'm still a noob but I'm learning some things.

H2Ko_83

H2Ko_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

2.73a, This was actually my first ever try-out to do something into sims, so I'm glad I got the masters Rigs opened...

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

I am he who wears the #1 headband.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

2.73a, This was actually my first ever try-out to do something into sims, so I'm glad I got the masters Rigs opened...

You have to figure out what version works best for you but so far 2.67 works for me with no problems yet. The good thing about Blender is most older versions are available for download.

loafkowalski

loafkowalski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Just want to say you guys are awesome... thanks for what you do.

_bast_

_bast_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the description of creation of animation. I ask to forgive for the text, I don't know language and I transport through the dictionary.

Unfortunately at me it is impossible to reproduce animation in game. Game sees animation, starts but only stand in each other. The only thing that works from animation, so this blinking of eyes. Where I that I missed to register, can't find in a script. Help please!

Thanks!!!!

Attached Files

_bast_

_bast_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I found the reason! Once again thanks for the instruction! The truth I can't set a sound on animation now? Perhaps, I miss something because of impossibility to precisely translate your instruction. Prompt as in the order of it to register in animation? Thanks in advance!!! Attached File  звук1.PNG   371.16KB   4 downloads

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hello , i have a question about kinkys world . I have installed kinkys mod and the animation packs from Lady 666 Amra 72 and masteranimations ( very good work) :heart:  So it is working but when i wanted to start an animation there is the message interaction feedback rejected or no stage found . Is there anything that i have to change in the setting ? Sorry about my bad english . I have already read the Reference guide but there is so much that I do not understand . :cool:  :blush:

Shieldmaiden6

Shieldmaiden6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Hello , i have a question about kinkys world . I have installed kinkys mod and the animation packs from Lady 666 Amra 72 and masteranimations ( very good work) :heart:  So it is working but when i wanted to start an animation there is the message interaction feedback rejected or no stage found . Is there anything that i have to change in the setting ? Sorry about my bad english . I have already read the Reference guide but there is so much that I do not understand . :cool:  :blush:

Try in settings > miscelaneous> debug activated. I guess it's so. Good of luck and enjoy yourself  ;)

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Thank you very much  ;)

Try in settings > miscelaneous> debug activated. I guess it's so. Good of luck and enjoy yourself  ;)

Now it works . Thanks a lot ;)

dragonblast23

dragonblast23

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

They should add it for sims 4

loafkowalski

loafkowalski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Ok, I need the help of some pros here... I've been playing around in Blender with animations using the files in the Animated Woohoo Starter Pack and I followed all the instructions.  I've made a test animation, exported it, imported the file into a package, made the custom xml file, imported THAT into the second package... so I have the AW_ package and my animation package... placed them in the mods folder and cleared cache files.  In game, I added the position list in AW and it comes up with the 1 animation that's in the anim file at present... BUT...

When I solo woohoo, I see the animation listed (it's a masturbation one) but it doesn't have the animation name - it's just blank with my creator's name after it.  If I select that position, the character just stands there and no animation plays.

Anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?  I'd really like to start contributing some content, although I'm sure it won't be Amra or Lady666 quality just yet.

assser

assser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Ok, I need the help of some pros here... I've been playing around in Blender with animations using the files in the Animated Woohoo Starter Pack and I followed all the instructions.  I've made a test animation, exported it, imported the file into a package, made the custom xml file, imported THAT into the second package... so I have the AW_ package and my animation package... placed them in the mods folder and cleared cache files.  In game, I added the position list in AW and it comes up with the 1 animation that's in the anim file at present... BUT...

When I solo woohoo, I see the animation listed (it's a masturbation one) but it doesn't have the animation name - it's just blank with my creator's name after it.  If I select that position, the character just stands there and no animation plays.

Anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?  I'd really like to start contributing some content, although I'm sure it won't be Amra or Lady666 quality just yet.

Your mistake is in the XML file.

loafkowalski

loafkowalski

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Ok thanks, I'll check and see what I may have done wrong there.  The instructions in the pdf are a little unclear in places.

Edit:  I don't think that was the problem.  I exported the xml file from somone else's set and compared it to mine.. cleaned my file up so that the formats were identical, but same effect in-game.  I noticed that the other person's AW_ file had a bunch of other resources that looked like language-specific files.  Do I need those?  Are there compatibility issues with different versions of blender?

assser

assser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Ok thanks, I'll check and see what I may have done wrong there.  The instructions in the pdf are a little unclear in places.

Edit:  I don't think that was the problem.  I exported the xml file from somone else's set and compared it to mine.. cleaned my file up so that the formats were identical, but same effect in-game.  I noticed that the other person's AW_ file had a bunch of other resources that looked like language-specific files.  Do I need those?  Are there compatibility issues with different versions of blender?

What the version of Blender do you use? (It's preferably to use version 2.67b) Language-specific files there is'n nesessary (for the test of working).

You should check correctness of use of FNV64 hash.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Animated Woohoo, Tutorial, Adult, Animations, Kicker, The Sims 3, Pictures, Walkthrough