(ScocLB) Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake SEXLAB Edition - Updated 05-11-2018 (not really)

I made a quick hotfix to make ScocLB compatible with SexLab 1.6.2. No guarantees that it'll work with other versions of SL.

attachicon.gifSexlabScocLB.esp

It's a replacement ESP - you'll need the original mod, too.

Thank You!

This has been keeping me from updating to SL1.6, and other mods were starting to get kind of pissy about it.

Life is better now.

I really like this as an idea but whenever I use it, well as seen in the actual screenshots here, the cum is pretty much lumenescent, is there no way to stop that from happening? At night my character just looks like she painted herself up with chalk dust xD daytime at least looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, the Sexlab version esp included in the files is the one needed? Or is it bitWolfy's in the thread?

First, download the main file from the file page:

Sexlab ScocLB (Skin Only) 2.2.zip

or

Sexlab ScocLB (Skin+Armor) 2.2.zip

Then, download the fix from the same page (from what I can tell, it's identical to the fix from my post):

SexlabScocLB.esp

Overwrite the main mod with that plugin.

I don't know why toxsickcity didn't just re-upload the fixed version to avoid confusion.

Just to clarify, the Sexlab version esp included in the files is the one needed? Or is it bitWolfy's in the thread?

First, download the main file from the file page:

Sexlab ScocLB (Skin Only) 2.2.zip

or

Sexlab ScocLB (Skin+Armor) 2.2.zip

Then, download the fix from the same page (from what I can tell, it's identical to the fix from my post):

SexlabScocLB.esp

Overwrite the main mod with that plugin.

I don't know why toxsickcity didn't just re-upload the fixed version to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Even after starting a new game I can't see the ScocLB MCM menu. It still *works* so I'm not super upset, but has anyone else have this problem?

This might have something to do with the fact that ScocLB does not have an MCM menu. This is a really simple mod, literally just a couple of textures and a plugin to get it to work. There really isn't anything to configure here.

Even after starting a new game I can't see the ScocLB MCM menu. It still *works* so I'm not super upset, but has anyone else have this problem?

This might have something to do with the fact that ScocLB does not have an MCM menu. This is a really simple mod, literally just a couple of textures and a plugin to get it to work. There really isn't anything to configure here.

Man I'm dumb

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to make a compatibility with SLSF for allowing the gain of fame "nasty", but the lack of a specific Keyword common for all the mageffect involved make it not convenient in term of resources used.

So my request: Did you think you could add a specific Keyword common for all the Bukkake mageffect?

Let me know.

Yup it's broken for me since SL V 1.61b as well. Infact cum in general stops functioning. My character is always dry no matter what happens. Not sure what's causing it.

Scoclb is broken in 1.61b for me as well, however I was able to get normal cum effects working again.  Since you confirmed the mod is broken for me I'll leave you the instructions I followed to get normal cum effects working again:

I had to do a clean uninstall of all of my sexlab dependent mods in order of compatibility.  Then a clean uninstall of sexlab.

Create a clean save.

Reload sexlab 1.61b only.  Install in skyrim.  Create a save.

Reload sexlab dependent mods in order by compatibility and create a new save.

-------------------------------------

Be very careful as you choose which mod to uninstall and in what order.  Follow all uninstall instructions and be sure no other mods that are dependent on that one are still installed and activated.  For best results only uninstall one mod at a time creating a new save between each one.

Be very careful as you choose which mods to install and in what order.  Follow all installation instructions and be sure all prerequisite mods are installed checking each for their own prerequisites as well..  For best results only install one mod at a time creating a new save between each one.

Run LOOT after each successful installation and uninstall. 

Update FNIS behaviors and de-install creature first every time before you run skyrim in SKSE.

I had to hit the clean up sexlab for upgrade or uninstall in the MCM, save the game, then replace my 1.61b install of Sexlab with the SexLabFrameworkb 160 hotfix2 file. Got an MCM warning when the game was restarted. Went into the Sexlab MCM and turned the mod off, then turned the mod back on. Everything working fine.

Ashal did post suggestion and a script to fix the issue, because the current esp mucks with the sexlab main quest; Here.

• 2 weeks later...