(ScocLB) Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake SEXLAB Edition - Updated 05-11-2018 (not really)

Hello

The mod donest' seem to work for me - with Sexlab- there's still only "normal" textures and I can't get the mod ones.

I did reset Sexlab though...

Didn't try with the spells, will do that. 

Just make sure sexlab is updates and you reset sexlab...

otherwise please try the spell books. and the spells to see if the characters get covered as to my Screenshots...!!

Cheers

thanks for trying my mod!

Have been trying to get this mod working for 2 days now, but it doesn't. Neither by using the spells nor SexLab.

Checked the load order again and again too.

did u reset sexlab after u install this mod?

Hello

The mod donest' seem to work for me - with Sexlab- there's still only "normal" textures and I can't get the mod ones.

I did reset Sexlab though...

Didn't try with the spells, will do that. 

Just make sure sexlab is updates and you reset sexlab...

otherwise please try the spell books. and the spells to see if the characters get covered as to my Screenshots...!!

Cheers

thanks for trying my mod!

Have been trying to get this mod working for 2 days now, but it doesn't. Neither by using the spells nor SexLab.

Checked the load order again and again too.

did u reset sexlab after u install this mod?

I followed all instructions to the point, and while on the 4th try of reinstalling it suddenly started working. No problems anymore.

Please discuss in the Link on the download page.. (At the bottom)

I forget to look at this...

Sorry guys...

---

Yes, Alteration perk will increase when it is used. latest Sexlab feature is updated to not do this (Spells still do it)

It's important to Reset Sexlab completely.. Dunno why really..  but it seems to fix it every time...

... B.T.W. it's not the resetting animations.. it's resetting the entire sexlab plugin... to do it, it's the bottom most menu in MCM->Sexlab...

Me and a few guys are trying to improve this mod.. by way is using the blood system.. so we can point and shoot locations of the body!!!... but it's not looking good..

Same goes for the Zones of Sexlab... eg.. Oral, Vag, Anal... it looks dodgy and cannot really make it look good so I want to stay away from that method..

this means I might instead create approx 6-7 maybe 8 levels of bukkake... to help improve texture location on the body...

Please discuss in the Link on the download page.. (At the bottom)

I forget to look at this...

Sorry guys...

---

Yes, Alteration perk will increase when it is used. latest Sexlab feature is updated to not do this (Spells still do it)

It's important to Reset Sexlab completely.. Dunno why really..  but it seems to fix it every time...

... B.T.W. it's not the resetting animations.. it's resetting the entire sexlab plugin... to do it, it's the bottom most menu in MCM->Sexlab...

Me and a few guys are trying to improve this mod.. by way is using the blood system.. so we can point and shoot locations of the body!!!... but it's not looking good..

Same goes for the Zones of Sexlab... eg.. Oral, Vag, Anal... it looks dodgy and cannot really make it look good so I want to stay away from that method..

this means I might instead create approx 6-7 maybe 8 levels of bukkake... to help improve texture location on the body...

I can only imagine how many things it would take to cover someone in that much excretory fluid... and it excites me.

I like this mod the only problem is that over rights the sexlab cum textures is there anyway to include both?

you can,

if you download the mod.. asnd enable only scoclb... not the sexlab portion..

enable scoclb.esm

disable sexlab scoclb.esp

this means the casted spells work and it's not going to work with sexlab

To give feedback based on the upgrades listed on your front page, having 80-10 layers sounds fantastic, but I have other suggestions too.

Why not have an option where it's persistent until cleaned? Until the player enters water or something, it just stays on there. I'm not sure if that's manageable, but I thought I'd make the suggestion. Or one where there's a duration far longer than 20 seconds. It's hard to even CAST a single spell 10 times in 20 seconds, yes?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi toxsickcity,

first of all thanks for this great mod.

I am currently playing around with SexLab Framework 1.60 A3 and found the following which I think was not the case with the official 1.59c:

You have to install SoclB separately After installing SL 1.60, else SL will not initialize.

Might be of interest for those of us creating new profiles with all kinds of mods already activated. Deactivate ScolB, create your char and once everything's set up, activate ScoclB and load your save.

• 1 month later...

please keep this topic in the one linked on my download page,

Zoned is very crappy.. as an idea it's great, but as skyrim handles effects it wont work! Sorry about that, I am over trying. it looked more ugly and it's better to have the layered effect as it is.

Reason: Skyrim handles 1 Texture image as multipled 4 times, Face/body/feet/hands SO trying to position a shot in 1 place shows up on face & body! Arhhhhh forget it..

I have had many problems working with 1.6A3 It just crashes heaps while trying to init the sexlab I frequently use (Random Sex & Matchmaker)

My mod is going to possibly hurt 1.6A3 as I overwrite the texture effects shader portion of SEXLAB..

Until I see A3 work more smoothly I wont play with it

But this has prompted me to make versions depending on which SEXLAB you use..

so next release will be made for 1.60 as I believe the sexlab creator would have changed alot since 1.59c

I have only just started to play with 1.60A3 but give me a little time to see whats what..

I request help regards, I want to look into a mod which has it's own MCM menu and mcm changes settings in Effects Shader, (Effects Shader in Creation Kit handles Time duration & flow/brightness etc!!!)

P.S. sorry that I have let down users about the Zoned.. I tried it and spend days and got no where good from it. I deleted it all out of frustration and have plans to instead include a few extra layers.. Plus it was really hard to get working.. but the effects place really badly.

The idea of this mod is Bukkake. which in Jap VDO's just starts from lite to really heavy and placement is not really important!

My ideal dream would be to have a cutscene after sex which allows you to point and shoot cum and stay like H games allow! but I got no ideas how to even start with that!

I tried making White Blood so I can use the blood system which DOES allow Point and Shoot.. (Arrows) BUT.. the blood does not have WHITE.. only red->dark red -> black..

so if anyone cracks the HOW to make white blood I will use that! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! toxsickcity, I really like the original textures you made for this mod. And i like the running down effect, also it's easy to apply. And over clothes nonetheless!

Would you by any chance be able to release a version where the spell is named Milk on Clothes? And also have the spells duration lengthened with a "very long" or "spilled milk" version? I humbly request that and would appreciate it overly much!

I'll argue that this name change would make it a friendly spell even for immersion when browzing the spell tab.

Here're pictures of how i use this mod so you'll have a further idea of why i make this request. : 3

post-749685-0-32864400-1432811929_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-67340600-1432811933_thumb.jpg

Good luck on your other plans too. Also the white blood idea just gets me thinking of cyborgs in MGR. But yeah. xD

If this request fancy anyone i'll leave some ideas here too, not a request just ideas though.

1. Throwing a bottle of milk at a place/character makes it break and release milky goods.

2. Drinking Milk Bottle has chance of applying milk, seeping down!!  :D

Hello! toxsickcity, I really like the original textures you made for this mod. And i like the running down effect, also it's easy to apply. And over clothes nonetheless!

Would you by any chance be able to release a version where the spell is named Milk on Clothes? And also have the spells duration lengthened with a "very long" or "spilled milk" version? I humbly request that and would appreciate it overly much!

I'll argue that this name change would make it a friendly spell even for immersion when browzing the spell tab.

Here're pictures of how i use this mod so you'll have a further idea of why i make this request. : 3

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-05-28 13-01-01-48.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-05-28 13-03-48-95.jpg

Good luck on your other plans too. Also the white blood idea just gets me thinking of cyborgs in MGR. But yeah. xD

If this request fancy anyone i'll leave some ideas here too, not a request just ideas though.

1. Throwing a bottle of milk at a place/character makes it break and release milky goods.

2. Drinking Milk Bottle has chance of applying milk, seeping down!!  :D

Hi Champ, Thanks for your interest..

okay so what you need if the spell to be renamed?

i am able to do that but I think if your wanting this for integration to your own mod it might not work as the overwrite parameters might not actually match the ID  numbers.. I might be a little off the side?! I am not sure exactly what you needed.

I can highly recommend that you download TES5EDIT and look open my mod and rename and alter the time lengths using tes5edit..

Very simple to do... you have my permissions to pull apart my mod and use what you need, if your stuck anywhere I will help in any ways I can..

Unlike most modders I am happy for people to copy/delete/modify/steal my bits and pieces and reuse them as they see fit.. as it's the only way we see more mods!!! I say this because I got yelled at for using someone elses textures as to why I made my own hahaha!!

but yea.. TES5Edit allows for a high level of mod editing without even needing Creation kit!!! and I have basically been building mods using it much more than CK!!

• 1 month later...

Anyone else missing textures after uninstalling this mod? Still in troubleshooting phase but I'd thought I simultaneously comment to see if anyone else had this issue and found a solution....

I'll post edit once I figure out what's going on...

Resolved: ID10T error. The chastity belt I was wearing was obscuring the cum affects. Completely forgot how tiny the regular effects were in comparison to your bukkake mod.

lol.

Hi Champ, Thanks for your interest..

okay so what you need if the spell to be renamed?

-snip

Thanks very much for the reply and please excuse me for being over a month late in mine.~

I resolved it! I used the CK and renamed the spells name, not ID, in there. So basically what i wanted to do worked out! I will have to check out tes5edit also to lengthen the spell. How it looks in menu:

post-749685-0-36820300-1437324843_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-13825700-1437325056_thumb.jpg

I am so glad that you permit me to use what i want and for the help. I was considering uploading the esp for this file, where the renaming is already done. Not much else planned at the moment regarding this awesome mod.

And btw, as said i like your milky textures so i guess the yelling led to something good! (^^)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...