Radvar

Hey, I'm new to this site and the sexslab mod in general, and I appear to be experiencing a problem in a mod that I have downloaded. I have downloaded:

More Nasty Critters

Sexlab werewolves

Sexlab aroused

Sexlab

Sexlab matchmaker

Schlongs of skyrim

(and others, but they are not sexlab mods)

Although most of my animations work fine, I am unable to start any animations with creatures such as "werewolfgal" or a spriggan. Normally, I would go into the MCM to try to fix this issue, but on there I can not even find "Werewolfgal".Whenever I try to start an animation with a female werewolf it just plays a male animation. Can anyone help me with this issue? Sorry if this is a noob question.

Ā 

If you haven't already download FNIS from the nexus and try that. Im not really sure if that will help at all and its been a while since i played skyrim but i think some of the more nasty critters are a backwards, i know the dremora was. And a quick tip you dont need sexlab nude creatures as nasty critters installs that automatically just make sure the load order is right obviously.

If you haven't already download FNIS from the nexus and try that. Im not really sure if that will help at all and its been a while since i played skyrim but i think some of the more nasty critters are a backwards, i know the dremora was. And a quick tip you dont need sexlab nude creatures as nasty critters installs that automatically just make sure the load order is right obviously.

Thanks. Yeah, I already got FNIS, It's really annoying that it doesn't work. Also, my skyrim keeps jumbling up the load order, but I always try to correct it.

For the female werewolf animations, it doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between female werewolf anims and male werewolf anims, so if a female werewolf is humping you, or doing the blowjob animation, just hit the 'switch animation' keybind (I think O is default) until it plays one of the female ones.

Archived