LUSH Gear SexyWaif Clothing Set (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Louies0113

I would love to use this but it doesnt show up in crafting section and when i try help lush or help armor name i get variable strings not veiwable.

I would love to use this but it doesnt show up in crafting section and when i try help lush or help armor name i get variable strings not veiwable.

From what I remember non of the lush gear sets have crafting options, I could be wrong as its been ages since I last had them installed, but you could try this mod instead;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

It adds either a spell or power that when used allows you to select any mod esp you have installed and then open it like a container showing all weapons/armour/books etc that that mod has available.

Be aware though if the items you take are starters for a quest it may or may not activate, in this case it should make no difference, but if you use it on other mods it may.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...