Sexout no animations

pepertje

Alright, here's the problem: I can't get sex to start. It's not the usual "awkwardly standing next to each other while undressed" bug you get with animation mods, but rather nothing happening at all. I could go back to a save from before the glitch, but it's happening too often to keep throwing away 1-2 hours of gameplay every playsession. I've heard about a console command to unlock actors, but it doesn't work on me.

What I've tried so far:

-reinstalling all Sexout related mods

-the "call fnSexoutActorUnlock player" console command

-Uninstalling any animation mods I have installed

-Loading a previous save (this worked, but like I said, it costs me 1-2 hours of playing every session, just not worth it)

-Organizing load order with LOOT

-Disabling half my esp's until the error stops occurring

What I have not tried:

-Starting a new game (last resort)

-Doing a clean install (I pretty much started with a clean game)

Additional information:

-Yes, I have legal Steam copies

-Yes, all my Sexout mods, including NVSE Extender, are up to date

-Yes, I am using Tale of Two Wastelands

Load order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV=1
DeadMoney=1
HonestHearts=1
OldWorldBlues=1
LonesomeRoad=1
GunRunnersArsenal=1
CaravanPack=1
ClassicPack=1
MercenaryPack=1
TribalPack=1
Fallout3=1
Anchorage=1
ThePitt=1
BrokenSteel=1
PointLookout=1
Zeta=1
TaleOfTwoWastelands=1
iHUD=1
oHUD=1
Sexout=1
TTWFixes=1
SexoutCommonResources=1
CoitoErgoSum=1
SexoutPregnancyV3=1
SexoutOffSpring=1
Project Nevada - Core=1
JIP Selective-Fire=1
Project Nevada - Equipment=1
Weapons of the New Millenia=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance=1
SexoutSoliciting=1
T6M Equipment Replacer NV=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options=1
Nights are Darker - TTW=1
SexoutBreeder=1
MercenaryOutfit=1
SexoutPositioning=1
Project Nevada - TTW=1
SPv3 SMO patch=1
DeadMoneyFemaleTuxedo=1
Nights are Darker - Dead Money=1
Stronger Shellshocked Armor=1
The Weapon Mod Menu=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts=1
HeadgearRevamp=1
HeadgearRevampHH=1
WeaponModsExpanded=1
SexoutSCRDebug=1
SexoutPregDebug=1
TTW_MoreCookingItems=1
Nights are Darker - Honest Hearts=1
SexoutZAZ=1
Nights are Darker - Fallout New Vegas=1
Nights are Darker - Lonesome Road=1
Nights are Darker - Old World Blues=1
SmallerTalk=1
Enhanced Binoculars=1
SCS - CombatArmour=1
TheLozza's_Gasmasks_V2=1
RealSmokes=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions=1
TTW_SpeechChecks=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete=1
Readius_NV=1
SexoutSex=1
WMX-DLCMerged=1
Weapons of the New Millenia Honest Hearts Grunt Patch=1
Project Nevada - All DLC=1
HeadgearRevampOWB=1
HeadgearRevampLR=1
WMX-POPMerged=1
SexoutSexkey=1
SKINNY SpaceSuit=1
Stronger Merc Outfits=1
T6M Jeans Outfit=1
OWBHazmatVison - Project Nevada patch=1
HelplessFalling=1
The Mod Configuration Menu=1
TTW_Bobbleheads=1
TTW_StashPackOptions=1
TTW_SuperMutantRebalance=1
RocketSouvenirNoLongerAQuestItem=1
Weapons of the New Millenia Leveled Lists=1
Weapons of the New Millenia Store=1
SexoutConsequences=1
StripEntrance75000=1
Type3MClothing=1
Starke's Seperate Chinese Stealth Armor Helmet NV (OA Version)=1
StealthSuitHelm_NV=1
Type 6=1
SexoutTTWEncounters=1
TTW_AnchorageCustomization=1
ttw_anchoragecustomization_0=1
Rivet City Merchants With Point Lookout=1
GBMM - Gun Behavior Mod Merge=1
TTW_StartupMenu=1
Weapons of the New Millenia Store LITE=1
Holster=1
SexoutSexAssault=1
Holster Gear=1
MercWanderer=1
kh_ttw_dialogue_fix=1
Type3MClothing_HH=1
Type3MClothing_OWB=1
[ARMOR]-NCR_Freelancer_gear=1

If anyone could help, I'd be grateful

Edit 1: whenever I try to initiate sex through Sexout Sexkey, the debug tells me what shows up in the attached screenshot.

post-429874-0-12604000-1419267594_thumb.jpg

Same problem I been having with TTW.  Not really a big deal at first.  Since the fun part of these mods are trying to get them to work in game.  But when your resources are stretch thin, and you did everything you can think of: Load Order sorting; un-installing re-installing said mods over a dozen times: Clean saves: Latest NVSE re-installing; latest NVSE extender re-installing: creating new folders and try to just add Meshes and Textures with esp's and creating a .rar of mods of the same type to install with the latest FOMM, redoing the SCR Resource folder step by step.  Still no animations working.  It starts to become more annoying then fun.

I think the problem could be TTW itself, not that there is anything majorly wrong with it.  Just simple things, like disabling the TTW_startupMENU.esp to get the transversion from FO3 to FNV to work without the White Screen.  TTW is just fairly new and moders are working hard to script everything to make it all work.  What I want to know, and I see it everywhere, Sexout does nothing by itself, so I don't need the AP.dll's from both Fo3 and FNV version.  FO3 AP uses fose, TTW uses NVSE not fose, so could this be the problem of animations not working at all? Not working meaning PC and NPC's stays clothed even after initiating it to take off in diolouge.

So i'm haveing this problem where all the animations are working fine except fot the fact that my characters is nowhere to be found during the animations. they'll show up after the animations for the knockdown after sex effect but they are just gone for the animations. i have all the required mods for sexout and the required mods for the sexout mods in the apropriate order and like i said everything is working aside from my characters being completely gone

• 2 weeks later...

I am a beginner, so take this with a grain of salt. I got almost every sexout mod installed and working and was having the problem of animations stopping working also. I stopped using loot to sort, and used NMM to move all the sexout esp's to near the bottom of the load order. I have not had nearly as much trouble after doing this. Also I use casm to do auto saves.

So i'm haveing this problem where all the animations are working fine except fot the fact that my characters is nowhere to be found during the animations. they'll show up after the animations for the knockdown after sex effect but they are just gone for the animations.

It happens when zooming from first person to third person, or visa versa and being caught in the dialog that starts sex before it finishes.  Happens to me too and I don't have TTW.

Archived