"Enable creature animations" menu option not working with Sexlab 1.59 full install ONLY

If you do a fresh full install of SexLab 1.59 - you can`t get creature animations to work, getting errors like "NOTICE: ValidateActor(Dog) -- FALSE -- They are a creature that is currently not supported (DogRace)". However, everything works fine if you replace SexLab with previous version (in my case 1.57) and then update to 1.59

I suspect that "Enable creature animations" menu option was accidentally broken in 1.59 full installation, but it went unnoticed for some time since most users either updated from previous version or aren`t interested in creature sex.

I did a fresh full install of SL 1.59c and didn't have such problem.

On a fresh Skyrim installation?

No.

I deactivate previous Sexlab via MCM, save1, exit game, deactivate SL from MO, start game, load save1, wait for 2-3 minutes, save2, exit game, (run savetool to clean script and orphan instance), install new SL, run LOOT, run FNIS, start game, load save2, wait 2-3 minutes, save3 and continue with game play.

Archived