I'm not satisfied with the running too, I'm going to modify it in the future. Actually I'm still deciding how to proceed, because I would like to make a whole BnB package

About the Actions, they are already working but since they are not perfect and need more testing they are actually de-activated by me via script, it shouldn't be possible to activate them via MCM. But in few days I would release a new version with the possibility to use the actions, I did some more.

I can't wait. I don't know if it's possible, and i know you said it effects different breasts in different ways. But if it is, could you consider adding a bit more bounce to the BNB effect of the animations. I barely notice it with my body when walking and when running. Its there, but not as pronounced as with bodies like T3 and what not. In case you wanted to know, i'm using the Babe Mk3, it isn't rigged with the bones. So i don't know if that's why it isn't as pronounced as other bodies that usually are. I suppose not, but is it possible to script sitting or lying animations for the PC, like npcs have. Such as if you were to go against a object that could be used to sit on, the animation would play. Or even have it as an option that you can turn on and off in MCM, when you want it and don't want it.

well every bounce depends by the way the breast was weighted on the body, so yeah it can depend by the body itself too.

Check the video I did, it is a Type 3. Is your bounce like mine, more or less?

(compared to Thaumx BnB, I use less bounce, because I add different movements, different directions; so, if I put too much bounce, as consequence the mesh will be distorted)

Less than in your video. I also noticed the breasts while running bounce independently of each other instead of at the same time like type 3 does. I did do a copy past job of a type 3 rigged skeleton into it using nifskope. More of a hack attempt really, since it turned up errors in the process. But the body still loaded, so i left it alone. I wonder if that's the problem. I could try a untouched mesh and see if there's any difference. Sorry for asking too much. but if it's in your interest, could you consider making a more bounce version for me and leave it up for anyone else that wants to try it. If that's going to be too much trouble, then don't worry about it. I have uploaded the body in question and other people are using it, so maybe they might benefit from that too. Just asking. Check the body out if you want to see what it looks like. Its posted under New Vegas adult mods i think.

I would do that first. I would inspect your body to check the weight. Because "the breasts while running bounce independently" smells like an error, to me. Let me check this first. Maybe some re-weighting could give some good result.

I just need some more time, I'm pretty busy these days, we're going to release a new thing in few hours and I'm putting all my attention on that

Sure, take your time. I haven't had much luck using Blender, but i could attempt to check the weighting, although i don't think there is any. The body as far as i know, never had any of that done to it. I added weight paint to it once, but i couldn't get the niff to export as a niff file when i went to save the finished product. So i abandoned the attempt. My knowledge of those things and the programs that are required, is far too less to allow me to do any of it. I tried learning it once or twice before, but i couldn't quite grasp the whole concept, so i gave up.

Not sure if it was mentioned but the haughty walk has a bit of a conflict with Amra's animations, just a small one.

If my pc has sex and one of the old animations is used, the pc can walk around with a weapon drawn without an issue.

If my pc has sex and one of Amra's animations is used, the pc's mouth will be partially open at all times when a weapon is drawn.  Having an explosion go off near the pc resets it though.

The other issue, I noticed when walking at certain angles, I believe its the right arm, clips into the pc's hip.

Other than that, this is a pretty cool walk animation.

The run animation however, with all due respect, makes the female pc look like some Looney Tunes cartoon when the cowards run away from the good guys and then end up running smack into a wall.  The chest should remain at the same level as the default run, only the hips should do something sexy, imo.

And while this critique may seem harsh, I totally respect the work you've done.

I would exclude the walk is the cause of the mouth problem.

The clip is possible, sure, which body are you using?

The run is ... inspired to my skyrim's run, which is pretty cartoonish. But while I like my skyrim's run, I don't like this fallout run. I'm going to modify it one of these days, I just need to find some time ;)

thx for the report :)

I'm using type 3 cali.. I guess..

I use the meshes from "Bouncing Natural Breasts" and then I install the meshes and textures from Body By Race, and then I install the type 3 cali body included in the Optional Body Types file under Body By Race, I then use the skeleton that is listed as the requirement for SexoutNG.

And I do not use the body by race esp since it is listed as being incompatible with SexoutNG.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I have a question regarding this mod.

With this mod installed, the 1st person walk footsteps sound faster than vanilla and a lot faster than the actual animation, while the 3rd person footsteps sound is much slower and matches with the animation. Is there a way to slow down 1st person footstep sounds? 

Thanks in advance