I thought I fixed it completely. Was wrong but, I did find something odd you might want to know about.

So, as stated above, I thought it was fixed when it didn't work for one character, then it did when I loaded my other. Well.. That seems to be a fix, but it can get annoying.

Apparently, when I load my game, the walking animation does not work, however, when I load a different character after loading the first one, it will work for until I close the game. Very VERY strange and I have no idea what could be the cause of this.

load the game where the walk doesn't work. Now open the console and write showracemenu, try to change your race and see if the walk will work. Obviously don't save or it will mess your character, it's just to understand if it momentary solves

I just went through all of my mod's folders. (The ones that need ESM/ESP file.) I could not find anything, when I look at the overwrites bit of the NMM files, I see things related to New Vegas Redesigned 3. I have a strong feeling that NVR3 is the cause, but I have absolutely no idea how.

Well for this I was gonna warn you not to deactivate NVR and reactivate it if you thought it overwrites the animations, because nmm basically just shoves mods into the data folder for you, so if you did have NVR installed, then installed this, this mod would have overwritten any identical file names. Buuuuuut, if you deactivate and reactivate, it would overwrite anything that you had manually overwritten before. Basically what I'm saying is, you can't change a mod permanently through the data folder when using nmm. If you ever reactivate the mod, it will restore to its original version. Hope that's not cryptic and that you don't think I'm being an ads by pointing out the obvious. ;)

But then all the weird problems of going between saves and it working? I have no clue man. That shit Cray.

And A.J, thanks for the update. IT LOOKS SLICK! CANT WAIT TO TRY IT! THANKS FOR LISTENING to input and also making it easy on yourself. ;) Not suggesting anything, but I wonder if it's possible to insert a diagonal anim on the pc... of course, if that were even possible, it would take forever to do on the gun toting anims. You rock!

no diagonal animations are not possible, the directions are only 4 unfortunately and this is hardcoded.

Kyo from a "technical point of view", it really makes little sense. My guess is there's something else behind, because this is not the usual way the game engine would handle the files

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering why my Breast not bouncing in jump and found a file in your Haughty Mare v2 mtidle.kf. this was the culprint for my problem.

This is where the file was Haughty Mare v2\Data\meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\.

Thank you for your exelent work ^^

sorry for my english

mtidle is optional. I included it because it solves another problem with the locomotion (which I find very annoying: the way the breast remains distorted when you stop running). But actually, if you include a jump animation which has a lower priority, it will stop bouncing, like it happens with Thaunx animations. I modified my jump animation, so the breast still bounces for me even with mtidle, but I can't upload it because I have no right on Thaumx files. I guess I'll do my own BnB jump animation in the next future

Hate to say this, but I'm running into almost the same issue as Kyo. Basically, I have to do a reload save for the animation to work, and it stops working after a single cell transition. 

This problem shows up even when I have nothing but the official DLC checked. 

At this point, I'm honestly not sure if its an ArchiveInvalidate issue, a NVSE issue, or an ini tweak issue.

Any help would be seriously appreciated. 

Good news. I found out what is causing my issue. 

It appears that I have some kf files in the _male\locomotion folder that is interfering with the loading of kf files in the _male\locomotion\female folder.

So right now I'm just going through the motions of trying to figure out the specific files that are causing this problem. 

Also, now that the game actually show the animations, they look fantastic. 

ops... now that I think about it...

oh god...

my goal was making animations without weapons wielded, but... let's face the truth, it makes little sense -_- I mean, everyone got a weapon on them. I should add the other animations with the weapons too.

yeah that's a lil strange. I have the same files, in the same folders.

But now I ask you: if you install the whole Thaumx BnB package and you forget about my 5 files, does it work as intended?

(And by the way, about the "makes no sense": understanding that _male\locomotion interferes with the \female subfolder actually could even make some sense, as explanation. Some paths like that are hardcoded and we don't really know 100% how it works, we only can make assumptions. I assume that it will take the files under \female, for a female character, because it always worked in this way for me, from FO3 to FONV. But I also know that animgroups will use the first file they find which has the correct header, so maybe there's something else hidden that we all ignore. At least, I'm ignoring it right now)

ops... now that I think about it...

oh god...

my goal was making animations without weapons wielded, but... let's face the truth, it makes little sense -_- I mean, everyone got a weapon on them. I should add the other animations with the weapons too.

Hehehe, yeah. I was just looking forward to walking around with my guns sheathed in town and lookin all sexy like.  I don't know how you're gonna go about making the gun anims any better, unless you're just talking about using the original bnb animations but just making it 360 degrees. I suppose that makes sense. Are you trying to make them more feminine or anything like that? Because I honestly think the current wield anims are fine. You could blow us out of the water though.... :D

Yeah, the BnB package works fine. And file priority would explain the issues I was having. 

Also, after some testing, the problematic animation files have the following prefix: 1hr*, h2a*

So, yeah. Not sure if that helps anyone else. 

Ok so now simply take my 5 files and overwrite the ones in your installation, which should be the BnB ones. After that it shoudl work... I hope :)

(those prefixes on files are for animations with weapon wielded, one handed and two handed, that's very strange)

Hehehe, yeah. I was just looking forward to walking around with my guns sheathed in town and lookin all sexy like.  I don't know how you're gonna go about making the gun anims any better, unless you're just talking about using the original bnb animations but just making it 360 degrees. I suppose that makes sense. Are you trying to make them more feminine or anything like that? Because I honestly think the current wield anims are fine. You could blow us out of the water though.... :D

I didn't think to do weapon animations because in my opinion was making little sense a 360 degrees animation with a weapon wielded. Because I thought that when you go backward and you are in a combat, I assume you will back pedal, so that you can still aim to your enemies. Does it make sense for you?

I didn't think to do weapon animations because in my opinion was making little sense a 360 degrees animation with a weapon wielded. Because I thought that when you go backward and you are in a combat, I assume you will back pedal, so that you can still aim to your enemies. Does it make sense for you?

Now I'm confused. I agree. Yet...now I don't know what you meant about your mistake and what animations you were planning to do next with "weapons wielded"??

All the weapon wielded, adding BnB to them so that I can package everything and not worry about issues like the previous ones, with mixed animations.

I can't change the weapon animations because they're shared between male and fem, so I can't make a feminine way to shoot. Unfortunately. Because I had a nice idea. Awww bad. Maybe I could make it for some npcs

Thanks so much for this. My favorite body never supported BNB, like so many of the others do and now with this set of animations i can finally enjoy it too. My only criticism is with the running animation, the way the back bends back, it seems a little weird or off. That may just be my way of looking at it though. Maybe if anyone else feels the same, you might consider fixing that some. That put aside, i love this and thank you very much for the effort. Hope to see more like this.