View File

----------------------

Small Update

----------------------

V.2b corrected audio textdatas, she seemed crippled to me.

V.2 removes the different animations on left and right, it simply uses the forward animation but rotated in the right direction.

The package also includes the mtidle I use. This is a BnB breath idle which doesn't vary too much vanilla, because mtidle is shared between fem and male characters, so I can't simply put a female idle or even the most rude of the Fiends will have feminine attitudes... Anyway, the main goal of this idle is correcting the breast in the wrong position after playin a BnB locomotion animation (which I personally find very annoying)

Here's a video of how left / right plays now

[FLASH]

[/FLASH]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Female walk replacer "Haughty Mare"

-------------------------------------------------------------

My first attempt to a walk replacer. It changes forward, backward left and right, but only the walk (not the run nor the sneak, swim, etc.). It's mainly a RP thing.

It's a 360° walk, it means when you go backward your character won't back-pedal, but instead she will look at you.

Left and right are facing in a different direction because I would like a feedback to which direction is better to watch, if the player or not.

The BnB is made by many movements, this could lead to "weirdness" on some breast types, or even some slight clipping in some clothes. I personally used type 3 and 6 and I didn't notice anything strange.

Here's a video that shows how it appears in game.

[FLASH]

[/FLASH]

------------------

Installation

------------------

It REQUIRES a skeleton compatible BnB, like Deedes, Thaumx or Astymma

Unpack the content inside your Data. If it asks you to overwrite something, it means you are not using vanilla animations, it means you probably are using Thaumx BnB animation, it means if you will want to uninstall this you could simply overwrite with the BnB mod files.

To uninstall, just remove the added files:

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtforward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtbackward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtleft.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtright.kf

Check also the run here and the idles here.

------------------

Permission

------------------

This mod can be considered free for non-commercial use only - please credit the deserving, when deserved - Any mod that contains any assets from this mod MUST SHARE the SAME policies. There are NO exceptions for this: if you don't like this rule, don't use this mod or any of its assets. Instead, if you can stand to my will and you understand that my main purpose is mods diffusion, feel free to do whatever you want with this mod and PM me if you need some help, I'll be glad to help you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    BnB skeleton

thank you

yes arms and hands are a pain... while on a side I find them pretty realistic (yes... really... long goofy arms...), on the other side I find them very unaesthetic.

This is just first version, I hope to make something better...

It's a simple walk replacer and I kept the same bone priorities. So if a generic mod allows a player to walk, then it's compatible.

As for idles, I'm testing my own idle mod right now which has many of them. if everything works fine I'll upload it in a while. (you can notice at the end of the video, character is biting the nails)

By the way, I very appreciate feedbacks so please give me your impressions in game.

For example, on left / right the character turns the head in a different direction, but I would like to keep only one direction, so I would like to know which seems "better". I personally like if the character looks at the player, it seems it's going to tell us something.

Looks awesome, and I really want something like this, but honestly I pretty much never walk in game. I would love to see a run anime like this!!! I could probably just alter the filename to use it for the run, but that might look weird lol. I'm gonna try this with a controller asap, but my thoughts of the videodisc that having the head face forward/backward for left and right looks weird. I would think, since it's straight up left and right, the character should just face straight left or right, with the exact same anim. Just rotated. I would think this to be easier. Also, is it terribly hard to remove bib for a non bib version? I just got NV and found the Type3m clothes which I adore, but they're not bnb.... Thanks! Sorry for being picky. You're the only one doing something like this, and for that, we thank you! Keep up the fantastic work, and maybe look at some things I mentioned.

ALSO! Can't wait for your idles. Once again, I'm hoping there might be a few nonbnb..... of course, I have no idea what the bnb armor replacers look like due to no screens of them on the nexus page(all the sexy bodes, no cloooothes!), but I'm assuming they're either overly skimped like skyrim, or just vanilla mesh with weighting... :/

I digress. Fantastic job! :D

Only complaint is that the forearms clip through the sides of the PC if you're using Sexout Pregnancy. 

Because it wasn't made for pregnancy. It would be like complaining about clipping if you play with a whale race

Looks awesome, and I really want something like this, but honestly I pretty much never walk in game. I would love to see a run anime like this!!! I could probably just alter the filename to use it for the run, but that might look weird lol. I'm gonna try this with a controller asap, but my thoughts of the videodisc that having the head face forward/backward for left and right looks weird. I would think, since it's straight up left and right, the character should just face straight left or right, with the exact same anim. Just rotated. I would think this to be easier. Also, is it terribly hard to remove bib for a non bib version? I just got NV and found the Type3m clothes which I adore, but they're not bnb.... Thanks! Sorry for being picky. You're the only one doing something like this, and for that, we thank you! Keep up the fantastic work, and maybe look at some things I mentioned.

ALSO! Can't wait for your idles. Once again, I'm hoping there might be a few nonbnb..... of course, I have no idea what the bnb armor replacers look like due to no screens of them on the nexus page(all the sexy bodes, no cloooothes!), but I'm assuming they're either overly skimped like skyrim, or just vanilla mesh with weighting... :/

If you'll use these files for run, probably you will have a pretty bad result. But I'm going to make a run (and a sprint probably) in the next future, I'm just trying to figure how I would want it.

The head face forward is like in vanilla, so you should have already the habit to it. The face looking backward is an experiment I made, to see if it was better (I personally love it, but I would prefer hearing feedbacks). I could try to face it straight and see how it appears.

All the animations I'm doing use BnB, I won't remove it because it makes no sense. To achieve BnB, you must have a BnB skeleton + BnB animations + BnB CLOTHES. So, if you don't install BnB clothes, you still won't have BnB in game, but your game will still run fine. So you can use those Type 3m clothes you like and nothing wrong will happen. The only requirement when it comes to BnB is the skeleton, like stated in the description. Without that, probably you will CTD.

Same for idles. You don't want BnB? simply don't install BnB clothes. But still, don't forget the skeleton, or you will CTD.

EDIT: I think these are the BnB meshes of the type 3m you like, I didn't try them but Izumiko should be 3m

I absolutely love this mod. Been wanting a 360 turning mod. Now.. How can I get my character's breasts as jiggly as yours? :P

You require 3 things, for BnB:

- A skeleton compatible (check links in description)

- Some BnB animations (like this walk)

- Some BnB clothes (try on nexus search the keywods BnB or bounc)

If you'll use these files for run, probably you will have a pretty bad result. But I'm going to make a run (and a sprint probably) in the next future, I'm just trying to figure how I would want it.

The head face forward is like in vanilla, so you should have already the habit to it. The face looking backward is an experiment I made, to see if it was better (I personally love it, but I would prefer hearing feedbacks). I could try to face it straight and see how it appears.

All the animations I'm doing use BnB, I won't remove it because it makes no sense. To achieve BnB, you must have a BnB skeleton + BnB animations + BnB CLOTHES. So, if you don't install BnB clothes, you still won't have BnB in game, but your game will still run fine. So you can use those Type 3m clothes you like and nothing wrong will happen. The only requirement when it comes to BnB is the skeleton, like stated in the description. Without that, probably you will CTD.

Same for idles. You don't want BnB? simply don't install BnB clothes. But still, don't forget the skeleton, or you will CTD.

EDIT: I think these are the BnB meshes of the type 3m you like, I didn't try them but Izumiko should be 3m

Awesome. Yeah, in game, I don't think I really ever use left or right actually. It's all forward with me moving my mouse , or it's a diagonal, which awkwardly uses the forward anime still lol. Which....I don't understand because there are smoother animations if you use a controller and analog stick. Quite bizarre honestly. I put a bnb skeleton and bod in game. The body I chose has weird arms, but I still use 3m's armor, so it's a different body and honestly works better with the skeleton than the bnb body does.... don't ask me why. I dunno. Anyway, when I do add some bnb armor like Jill's bodysuit, imma get your anim!!! Lookin forward to it's update. :)

Oh and btw, what you linked to were 6m armor. Not bad, but I'm sticking to my good olé 3m. :D Thanks for the response and you rock.

I am having a lot of trouble with making this work. I can't remember what exactly I had installed when it did work for me, but it seems that, even when this mod is installed last, it will not work and could be conflicting with something(?) But, just to be sure, can I please get very detailed instructions on how to install this animation? Maybe I am putting the files in the wrong area. I also tried using NMM but it does not help. I have installed The Skeleton + T6 Body + Bouncing mesh + Equipment.

My load order:

YUP - Base Game + All DLC=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core=1
New Vegas Redesigned 3=1
NevadaSkies=1
Gomorrah Redesigned=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC)=1
teddytextures=1
DarNifiedUINV=1
Improved Ballistics Effects V2=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition=1
VegasOutfits=1
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch=1
Destructibles=1
Bullet Impact Increased LOD=1
New Vegas Redesigned=1
CNR_Beta=1
Cass alternate version=1
ClearWindows=1
NCR Rearmament v1.5 (Lore)=1
1st recon beret retex=1
EnhancedDoF=1
TFH Better Authority Glasses=1
GRA WRP Compatibility Patch=1
SRP=1
Roberts_NewVegas=1
Better Burned Man=1
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix=1
A Better Veronica=1
CRL9K_ThisMachineSound=1
A Better Boone=1
Improved Sound FX=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV=1
OWB New Weapon Texture=1
AG Weapon Reload SFX=1
A Better Arcade=1
AnimatedFanV2=1
MojaveDelighted=1
Mojave Nights=1
TFH HD Gauss Rifle=1
MojaveDelight=1
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition=1
Strip Wall Billboards=1
PokerChipRetexture=1
1nivVSLArmors=1
Redone God from Dead Money=1
NukaCola-Ojo=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists=1

I am having a lot of trouble with making this work. I can't remember what exactly I had installed when it did work for me, but it seems that, even when this mod is installed last, it will not work and could be conflicting with something(?) But, just to be sure, can I please get very detailed instructions on how to install this animation? Maybe I am putting the files in the wrong area. I also tried using NMM but it does not help. I have installed The Skeleton + T6 Body + Bouncing mesh + Equipment.

Well, Kyo, if you install this as last, it will overwrite any previous one, so you should be ok.

It's an animation replacer, so the Load Order doesn't influence here nor you can have a conflict with another mod.Basically, or this works, or this doesn't work. But you could tell me more about the conflict you are referring, let's see what is possible to do.

To install, you just need to unzip the files under Data and let it follow the right path. If you want to be sure, you could avoid a Mod Manager and do it manually, so you are sure about what is done.

These are the four files that the mod must overwrite:

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtforward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtbackward.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtleft.kf

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\locomotion\female\mtright.kf

Then, if you have BnB meshes installed, you will see BnB in game. If you don't, the walk will still work, but it won't have BnB. It's still different than vanilla, you should notice it.

it's a different body and honestly works better with the skeleton than the bnb body does.... don't ask me why. I dunno. Anyway, when I do add some bnb armor like Jill's bodysuit, imma get your anim!!! Lookin forward to it's update. :)

Yeah it shouldn't make any difference, vanilla bones are untouched even on a BnB skeleton, so you shouldn't see any difference if you use a vanilla skeleton or a custom one.

Anyway this anim replacer is not about the BnB, as I already said you can use it even without a BnB mesh installed.

After clean installing everything, reinstalling my mods that do not require ESP or ESM files (which include this one) it works just fine. Once installing the load order listed above, I found that the walking animation does not work. So, I can confirm that it is a mod from my list that is conflicting. I can also confirm that it isn't Mojave Delight, nor Mojave Delighted. I will get back to you when I find out what is responsible.

EDIT: I'm not positive, but it may be New Vegas Redesigned 3. Can I get a confirmation or decline that it is? I also cannot do much testing on what is responsible, all I know is that when I install all mods I have that do not require ESP/ESM, it works. When I install mods that DO require ESP/ESM it will never work.. Not even if I disable all ESPs/ESMs.

you could check if one of them actually replaces one of my files, browse in their packages.

But I would feel confortable in telling you that any ESP or ESM you install can't replace my walk because... it's simply not possible, for how the game engine works

NV redesigned probably replaces some human mesh whose folders are pretty similar (they're all under meshes\characters\). But if for some reasons it replaces a walk animation file, then if you will overwrite it back with my file you should be fine again.

EDIT: however keep me updated if you find something, it's pretty interesting!

After running a new save game, then it working, then installing all my old mods, then it not working for the new save game, and then giving up and going back to my current save character whom it originally didn't work for, it now works..? I have absolutely no idea how, but I am very glad it does! Gave me quite the headache for it to just magically work on my character.