[help] Anthony Lings Finer Things - A Type3 Shop

Jagdpanzer 38t

Hello fellow perverts! I found this mod that has a lot of outfits (and I do mean a lot). Some skimpy some just nice. The problem is that it is in russian. I can not find the original version (it was probably removed from nexus) and these russian guys transalted this mod. My game does not support russian letters and show weird symbols so it's really hard to choose outfits on top of that it renames a few default items to russian (so again weird symbols). Any way to get this into english language (I haven't modded anything myself so I have no idea).

Here is the link (outfits are located in Goodsprings in a house where bar keeper and that girl with a dog lives, will be 4 chests): http://bethplanet.ru/load/fallout_new_vegas/bronja_i_odezhda/anthony_lings_finer_things_a_type3_shop_nv/46-1-0-706

Really like these outfits, some of them are FO3 conversions some are Oblivion conversions... So if anyone could translate this to engrish I would really appreciate it :\

Btw disclaimer (I think I need to write this if I link no mine stuff stuff?): none of these outfits are made be me or anything I'm just a guy who found them on the net and is looking for help lol.

You could just drop the mesh and texture folder into your FNV game folder then load up FNVedit and either make a .esp and chest/storage or use someone ele's .esp that has a chest or storage spot and then add the armor pieces and name them if they have more then 1 piece name each one the same except for the last part name it shoes/boots and so forth then save as to overwrite the .esp and then load up the game go to the storage and collect your stuff.  

You would have to use FOMM's BSA extractor though to extract the files from the mods BSA file. 

Some of those mods are also on the nexus as well.

If I am not mistaken, there is no official Fallout: New Vegas version of Anthony Lings Finer Things released by the mod author, Earache42. There reason are among others; multiple permissions from different author, Fallout 3 assets, and others that I can't think about as of now. As you have stated on your post, it has a massive amount of clothings and apparels. That will require a bit of work to translate all of that and only a handful people will willingly try to do something that they not actually use in their game even on a smaller scale. I know that because I'd tried and still is, to make 20th Century Weapons Mod by Highlander4242, used the original 20th and 19th Century Weapons Mod's models by Einherjar instead of generic AKs and AR-15s ones, which is a damn huge of a collections. Throw in FWE, EVE, WMK, and all their derivatives in the mix for an extra powerful headache. Luckily, it is all in English, but still it is a pain and curse my perfectionist tendency.

Now, as myuhinny had posted you can use FNVEdit and change all of that Cyrillic alphabets with it. I know G.E.C.K., FNVEdit, B.O.S.S., L.O.O.T., Wyre Bain, and other plethoras of modding software can be daunting at first look, but hey, everyone got to start somewhere, at least I know I had. Familiarise yourself with modding softwares and terms, and it will rewards you far greater than you ever had imagined. You can ask how-to in here, but please do a thorough search on the internet before, as the question might already been answered elsewhere.

Some links you might interested;

KDS Tutorial on how to port mods from New Vegas to Fallout 3

[HowTo] Porting Mods from Fallout 3 to New Vegas (Or Back again)

Port Mods from Fallout 3 to New Vegas or Vice Versa

Modding Fallout New Vegas 'Ultimate Edition' 5 : FNVEdit

Do watch Gopher's video, it will help you immensely as it did to many others.

Gopher

The original mod, well, it is a re-upload;

Lings Finer Things and Lings Pretty Things v4dot0 ReRelease

Archived