Santa Robes ! 10 Color Variations ~ CBBE HDT Bodyslide Compatible + OILY VERSION

View File

This was requested to me alot…

And it’s The Holidays so i did it !! =)

Happy Holiday’s Everyone !

Some people QQ that i don't do enough...

not only i do so much requested conversions for free. but that i even take the time to make video's...

but that hey 4 picture sure isn't enough...so i hate minoumimi's mods and i hate his race... Thanks such kind words

so how about that? enjoy these 40 pictures spam you ungrateful sloots =)

Requires HDT HEELS Mod & Xp32 skeleton & Hdt Physics

Requires my oily body for oily version *only choose 1 version*

So..I Spent all week working on it to realize someone did it 5 days ago…Was hidden in a thread O_o

So well sorry i already spent all week on it and barely anyone will see it if it stays hidden in a thread..

so i am still uploading it..don't wanna waste all that effort =3

Added 10 color variations

5 black + color *see video 72*

5 Color + white *see Video 73*

I’ve Changed and added Bsdismember parts

**The Body is Attached to the Skirt**

So now you can add or remove : panties,boots,gloves,cape,topless, and same 2 helm versions

Cape is on Bip#43

Top is on Bip #46

** So Yes Means You can go Topless !! **

Panties On #49

*Pantsuless too =3*

How to get

Type Help Santa in Console to get ID Or i have put them all inside a Mammoth Container in whiterun *BreezeHome* Second floor *see picture*

I Started Doing Green Screen !! =)

Sorry same song twice but hey can only use it during the holidays !

Relaunched my Channel !! So Sub to the New one if you like mee =3 kukuku

Happy Xmas !!

Credits

Arrow to the Knee Team for converting to skyrim

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    hdt physics - Hdt High Heels - xp32 skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Oh yashh Sure!  let me Buy a 1tg harddribe to give you more pictures ! xD  :P

Green is the only color i pretty much never wear that's why =o gosh i hate green xD

i wanted to use the blue or red room But =( yaa i am always wearing red

and those rooms actually glows sadly so i can't use them at all

even the green room kinda pulls off a little green glow which is Ugly =(

man minoumimi u have way to many outfits. could u maybe combine them into 1 esp?  i want to use more of them but getting close to limit. i always like to keep a 5 limit space open for patches on my game and ima t 248 but want to use this but already have 4 of your others lol

once i finish all blade and soul conversions i will put those in a package

other's i doubt it

Because i once did and then people complain my packages are too big and they dislike half the armors in those package =(

unless i one day do like new vegas and take control of a Building and make a Shop

I've ben wanting too xD but lol...i never really played skyrim lol

i did a bit last year but since i came back to mod it i haven't went farther then Whiterun

i mod log on walk in circles, run in circles, dance, to test clipping, log off fix clipping, log in all again,

Log off make oily version log back in, test, log out release, 

Start a new mod xD  so i never have any time to play

I have no idea where i could setup a store lol

And i still need to finish my nekomimi race, and try to find that 9 tail kitsu tail to make a kitsumimi version of it has well 

I could maybe then finally play skyrim since my race is the starting thing i need to finish to do a youtube playthrough =o

Nekochan has well but i am already working on her =)

Hey Minoumimi

I can't seem to find the post that you're saying that someone has already made a bodyslide conversion of it and it was hidden. There's actually two outfits named Santa Robes. There's one with the hearts shaped bra and panties. And there's the second one which has a hooded top and skirt. I do believe the second one comes from the game Vindictus it's the one i have requested to convert to Bodyslide before. So thank you very much for your conversion of it :D and have a Happy Merry Christmas :)

hehe see that's exactly why i still uploaded it lol, well all the colors and different version i did mainly

But ya Noone is interested in scrolling threw 80 pages to find 1 tiny mod..

It's hidden somewhere in the bodyslide conversion request thread

And happy Xmas to you too ! =)

• 1 year later...

Like your mod. Just checking though... i use unpb body without racemenu installed , and my character appearance did changed when using those costumes. The point is, what bodytype is that ? The preset that replace my character's body. it said CBBE HDT.. but what type ?