Dead or Alive followers/races

I have a question about the dead or alive races and followers that once were on nexus and steam. I know there were several different versions, but the ones I've found so far are either dead or defective. I someone could post a link, and I mean a direct link to exactly what I need to download, I would be appreciative. 

I have a question about the dead or alive races and followers that once were on nexus and steam. I know there were several different versions, but the ones I've found so far are either dead or defective. I someone could post a link, and I mean a direct link to exactly what I need to download, I would be appreciative. 

For this mod you have to use the ring to summon them and then you can tell them to follow you

Type this in the console or forge the ring:

use ~ and type help doa then player.additem {the number} and 1

use the UNP.rar for the unp body

For DOA5:

https://www.mediafire.com/?yh7vc24bmzb5rk3

UNP.rar

• 5 months later...

user619 I used yours UNP  mod and it works but I have a problem and pubic hair q which I do not like stays and other color is brown which do not hit many characters DOA as ayane has purple hair color ..... is there any way to remove the pubic hair even with a body of CBBE or pubic hair change color?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...